Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='gupps' post='299320' date='Jul 23 2006, 04:58 PM']Ok, I guess I'm in also. Just one more site that I can [s]waste my valuable time[/s] read inciteful posts from interesting [s]parole officers[/s] Bengals fans.

Gupps
:badger:[/quote]

Welcome to the board Gupps.

Hey gang,

Looks like at least two of the three huddles moderators (Le Tigre and me) have made it over here. Good to see a lot of you guys again after Black Sunday.

Le Tigre has already posted on this, but please know that the Bengals mods on the Huddles fought to have you guys reinstated, but to no avail. What happened over there was out of line and was out of our (Bengal mods) control. I look forward to checking out this board more often.

And whodey24k, lets bury the hatchet. I know we had our run-ins over there, but that was only because I was following board rules. Over here, who gives a fuck.

Utts, good to see your posts again.

[quote name='Go Blue' post='299405' date='Jul 23 2006, 06:27 PM']Hey gang,

Looks like at least two of the three huddles moderators (Le Tigre and me) have made it over here. Good to see a lot of you guys again after Black Sunday.[/quote]

Sup Blue, over here you don't have to give me a warning for calling Mark a cock sucker :thumbsup: Over here, the cock is allowed to be sucked :1hump:

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='299441' date='Jul 23 2006, 08:18 PM']yeah Arkansas, fuck anything that bleeds for more than two days and doesn't die...[/quote]

Something about that is gross even to me, but in any event ... Somebody over at Huddles has a great sig that says something like, [b]"No matter how hot she is somebody, somewhere is sick of her shit."[/b] - I love that one.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='Cricket' post='299648' date='Jul 24 2006, 09:54 AM']Okay, which one of you guys went back and "blew up" the huddles board?

I can't get to the huddle board. Is it just me (that can't get to the board), or is anyone else having this problem?[/quote]

Looks like it's down. I guess they lost thier last 5 squaller posters when they lost all thier Bengals posters. Thier only purpose was to fuck with us and hide behind the moderators. They might as well just shut it down.

I am another refugee from Huddles although my post count stays in lurker status. This looks like it will be my 3rd long term home and seeing Scharm move over here prompted me to unlurk and move myself. He's one of the few posters I almost universally agree with. I had seen things at the Huddles degrading over time and am glad for a new board to peruse!

Good to see you here, Go Blue. Do we have an official Huddles email list still? We should get it updated in the event Huddles really does vanish one day for good. Gotta keep everybody in the loop so we don't lose good people.

[quote name='Go Blue' post='299405' date='Jul 23 2006, 07:27 PM']Hey gang,

Looks like at least two of the three huddles moderators (Le Tigre and me) have made it over here. Good to see a lot of you guys again after Black Sunday.[/quote]

SC keeps one over at the Jungle. Also, I am going to keep a record of who is there--and more than likely do a mass mailing. Just in the event the whole place goes ka-booey, the folks can find us here and/or at the Jungle.

Site's been down all day. Probably changing servers again.

You been frequenting the Jungle? How's the activity over there? Probably more ex-Huddlers?? I need to find my arch enemies and pals from Huddledom.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='300059' date='Jul 24 2006, 07:15 PM']SC keeps one over at the Jungle. Also, I am going to keep a record of who is there--and more than likely do a mass mailing. Just in the event the whole place goes ka-booey, the folks can find us here and/or at the Jungle.

Site's been down all day. Probably changing servers again.[/quote]

[quote name='Utts' post='300054' date='Jul 24 2006, 07:06 PM']Good to see you here, Go Blue. Do we have an official Huddles email list still? We should get it updated in the event Huddles really does vanish one day for good. Gotta keep everybody in the loop so we don't lose good people.[/quote]

Thanks Utts. It is nice to see the familiar faces have made it over here. I do not have an email list, but can work with Le Tigre to see what we can do.

I tried to hop on the Huddle board a couple of times today and it has mostly been down.

Scharm, good to see you over here too. It was wrong what happened to you guys on the other board and I'm glad that some of us have congregated over here.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='300059' date='Jul 24 2006, 07:15 PM']SC keeps one over at the Jungle. Also, I am going to keep a record of who is there--and more than likely do a mass mailing. Just in the event the whole place goes ka-booey, the folks can find us here and/or at the Jungle.

Site's been down all day. Probably changing servers again.[/quote]

I'm not going email to them Yahoos again. No one ever answers my mail, or my phone calls or my [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]
If I sent them out, people would think I'm trying to spam my site. And I'm don't want to do it. I want it to grow on it's own. So everyone here at Go Bengals, Run to the Jungle.

I like both boards, we are both anti stealers. The thing I don't like about this site is all the Cock Suckers. :254:

I mean, I have a few word filters. My kids sometimes post there. But moderation there won't be as bad as the huddles. More like Cincy.com.

If there are to many fueds. I may create a penalty box. Where that thread gets moved off main board and goes to another board where members can continue to battle it out in a Battle Royal.

LT and ABF it's good to see you. Ken I need two tickets to the opening preseason game. I know we originally talked about a swap. If you are still interested let me know.

LT you didn't miss much during the final 9 holes at the Huddles golf outing. Maybe we can get more folks to join us at a golf outing

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='300123' date='Jul 24 2006, 08:45 PM']How's it swinging, mate? (the golf that is). :D

ABF: hook the man up with those Deadskin tix, right?[/quote]

ARe you going to the Deadskins pre-season game LT?

Archived