Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='LimaBengal' post='295623' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:13 AM']LimaBengal here. 1st post

I don't want to get lost like I did after 9/11.

I'm just looking for a site where an ancient charter Bengal fan can engage in free critical discussion of all things Bengal.

[b]Beware, I'm not a pom-pom girl. I criticize management from time to time ( Scharm'll say all the time)

Is that cool?[/b]

Looks like like the oldschoolers have changed barbershops. Just following the crowd.

Who-dey[/quote]

Sure, you can criticize the Bengals. As long as your name isn't Boomer Esiason. Everytime he does it, he gets creamed on this board.

Welcome!

[quote name='LimaBengal' post='295652' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:34 AM']Cool with me.

I never understood the fraternization anyway.[/quote]

What's up Lima?

These are REAL Bengals fans here & hopefully we'll get to see the Steeler fan nut kickings take place... :lmao:

Screw everything Steeler!

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='295661' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:41 AM']What's up Lima?

These are REAL Bengals fans here & hopefully we'll get to see the Steeler fan nut kickings take place... :lmao:

Screw everything Steeler![/quote]
We are like movie stars kind of.

They talk about us all the time. But they are scared to come over here.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='295661' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:41 AM']What's up Lima?

Screw everything Steeler![/quote]

I have to make one small correction. On this board they say "FUCK everything Steeler!" :)

Well, well, well......look what the Bengal dragged in. :D

Welcome to our humble home in the middle of cyberspace. Out here, it's like international waters: anything goes. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear about what happened over at Huddles. I've been a member over here for around a year, and really wouldn't go anywhere else. Fuck the SteelDicks and their rancid incest fan base!!!! Nice to see that we are having a fucked up family reunion on here.

I think Jamie will agree with me in saying that Luke 15:11-24 would fit this occasion perfectly.

[color="#FF0000"][size=7][b]WELCOME!!!!![/b][/size][/color]

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='295668' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:54 AM']Well, well, well......look what the Bengal dragged in. :D
Welcome to our humble home in the middle of cyberspace. Out here, it's like international waters: anything goes. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear about what happened over at Huddles. I've been a member over here for around a year, and really wouldn't go anywhere else. Fuck the SteelDicks and their rancid incest fan base!!!! Nice to see that we are having a fucked up family reunion on here.

I think Jamie will agree with me in saying that Luke 15:11-24 would fit this occasion perfectly.
[color="#FF0000"][size=7][b]WELCOME!!!!![/b][/size][/color][/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='295669' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:58 AM']whats this huddles web site? is it a bengals website or stealers? i just wanna go in and look around![/quote]

The site has forums for every team. It just so happens over the years they had more Bengals fans than anything else. Do mostly to the lack of any official forums. The other team forums probably have a handfull of regular posters among them. We accounted for at least 90% of the traffic on the entire site. The other team posters loved to come onto the Bengals board and start shit. It happened all the time and it would always start some kind of flame war. This last time one of the stealers mods decided to come in and defend her babies. The end result was bannings after the Steeler mod (Ibleedmonthy) went running to the main moderator to cry.

If you want to check it out here are the Bengals forums.

[url="http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16"]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/f...p?s=&forumid=16[/url]

You won't find any of the above posts. They have all been purged in thier attempt to cover up what happened. There are a few bitches over there defending what happened. Jube being cheif among them. There are some trying to fix things behind the scenes but I think it's too late.

I've been posting over there since the dark pre-Marvin days and there are alot of great people. The more we get over here the better.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='295574' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:57 AM']he's pulling a NewBengals at the huddles board, huh?
:ninja:[/quote]NewBengals [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I had long forgot about that guy...

[quote name='ravonaf' post='295680' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:15 PM']The site has forums for every team. It just so happens over the years they had more Bengals fans than anything else. Do mostly to the lack of any official forums. The other team forums probably have a handfull of regular posters among them. We accounted for at least 90% of the traffic on the entire site. The other team posters loved to come onto the Bengals board and start shit. It happened all the time and it would always start some kind of flame war. This last time one of the stealers mods decided to come in and defend her babies. The end result was bannings after the Steeler mod (Ibleedmonthy) went running to the main moderator to cry.

If you want to check it out here are the Bengals forums.

[url="http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16"]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/f...p?s=&forumid=16[/url]

You won't find any of the above posts. They have all been purged in thier attempt to cover up what happened. There are a few bitches over there defending what happened. Jube being cheif among them. There are some trying to fix things behind the scenes but I think it's too late.

I've been posting over there since the dark pre-Marvin days and there are alot of great people. The more we get over here the better.[/quote]

We had a similar occurence over here when GB.com was officially part of FRN, which pissnation was part of. DickDave threw his typical hissy fit complaining about our site and gave the ever manly autimatum to FRN. However, all the individual team boards were separately owned and operated. Go basically said "fuck you very much and we do not need you guys".

But anywho, welcome to all. I frequented Huddles several times a week, but never posted. Maybe once? I think you guys will bring a lot to the board and hope you guys stick around or atleast if things get worked out at Huddles you still come by and add to the forum.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Bunghole' post='295695' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:37 PM']So what do you Huddles guys/gals think of the place so far? Any suggestions/complaints?[/quote]

Well, I'm still stretching my legs. But I love the freedom you guys have over here. I'm also trying out the official forums. I'm not sure the official forums are going to be much better than the huddles, but I'll try them out.

The steeler bitch Jube has started posting to the "welcome aboard" thread over there. He's trashing talking like a fool and showing his ass. I really wish I could let him have it. But I don't want to get banned on my second day posting. :)

[quote name='ravonaf' post='295711' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:55 PM']Well, I'm still stretching my legs. But I love the freedom you guys have over here. I'm also trying out the official forums. I'm not sure the official forums are going to be much better than the huddles, but I'll try them out.

The steeler bitch Jube has started posting to the "welcome aboard" thread over there. He's trashing talking like a fool and showing his ass. I really wish I could let him have it. But I don't want to get banned on my second day posting. :)[/quote]

i just got a 7 day ban overthere for telling jube off. That guy is a cocksucker I hope he has fun at the huddles kissing all the mods and stealers fans asses

[quote name='ravonaf' post='295711' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:55 PM']Well, I'm still stretching my legs. But I love the freedom you guys have over here. I'm also trying out the official forums. I'm not sure the official forums are going to be much better than the huddles, but I'll try them out.

The steeler bitch Jube has started posting to the "welcome aboard" thread over there. He's trashing talking like a fool and showing his ass. I really wish I could let him have it. But I don't want to get banned on my second day posting. :)[/quote]

I just read that.

What a douche.

Guest BengalBacker
I'm not bashing bengals.com (well, yeah I guess I am) but they're known as steelernation west to us. If you thought huddles catered to stealers, you're not going to like bengals.com. They've banned a ton of Bengal fans in favor of stealers.

I rarely go there. It's always infested with stealer fans and the mods love them.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='295727' date='Jul 18 2006, 01:15 PM']I'm not bashing bengals.com (well, yeah I guess I am) but they're known as steelernation west to us. If you thought huddles catered to stealers, you're not going to like bengals.com. They've banned a ton of Bengal fans in favor of stealers.

I rarely go there. It's always infested with stealer fans and the mods love them.[/quote]

well hobson is a moderator and you know how he loves some cowher cock.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='GoBengals' post='295728' date='Jul 18 2006, 01:19 PM']well hobson is a moderator and you know how he loves some cowher cock.[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

A bunch of us swore that hobnob was a learker over on the huddles. Maybe even a secret poster. We never could prove it. I'm loving this site more and more.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='295734' date='Jul 18 2006, 01:24 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
A bunch of us swore that hobnob was a learker over on the huddles. Maybe even a secret poster. We never could prove it. I'm loving this site more and more.[/quote]

Im convinced he's here as well.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='295734' date='Jul 18 2006, 01:24 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

A bunch of us swore that hobnob was a learker over on the huddles. Maybe even a secret poster. We never could prove it. I'm loving this site more and more.[/quote]

he wrote in one of his articles about being at the pre draft rookie camp thing and talking to cowher (wtf?) and mentioning a online petition that was started here to have him fired cause he sucks at his job. he reads all of the boards, he has to learn about the team somewhere, and since he is too much of a spineless pussy to do any real work around pbs, the internet is all he has.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='295736' date='Jul 18 2006, 01:26 PM']Im convinced he's here as well.[/quote]
you might be right.

Go is covering up by bad mouthing him to make it seem like it isn't him!...Now we know where all the sources come from!

:ninja:

Archived