Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Utts' post='297409' date='Jul 20 2006, 07:06 PM']I hate hippies.[/quote]

[color="#006600"][b]I know ...

nothing worse than those that preach love, understanding, compassion, and peace .... those fuckers don't realize that the WWJD bracelet is just a metaphor ... and is to be worn in sequence with your "support the war" car magnet. :rolleyes:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b] [/color]

[i](hoping Utts leaves it there ... and realizes we have a whole forum for his ideas on "hippies" or anything else political for that matter)[/i] ;)

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297477' date='Jul 20 2006, 08:13 PM'][i](hoping Utts leaves it there ... and realizes we have a whole forum for his ideas on "hippies" or anything else political for that matter)[/i] ;)[/quote]

I can tell we are going to be fast friends you and me.

[quote name='Storm' post='297483' date='Jul 20 2006, 08:17 PM']I predict Utts will turn into the Go-Bengals whipping boy[/quote]

Anybody that wants to whip me, better be prepared for a swift and disproportionate retaliatory strike they won't soon forget.

I predict Storm is already somebody else's whipping boy, if you know what I mean.

[quote name='Utts' post='297495' date='Jul 21 2006, 12:23 AM']Anybody that wants to whip me, better be prepared for a swift and disproportionate retaliatory strike they won't soon forget.

I predict Storm is already somebody else's whipping boy, if you know what I mean.[/quote]

:lol: Thats the Utts I remember from the "puddles"

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='297306' date='Jul 20 2006, 04:17 PM']Hey Former Huddles Gang.

What a mess over there, eh? My apologies to the 2BannedCrew for not being around this past weekend to try and ward this shit off. Guess I picked a bad week to start white-water rafting. Go Blue, Cicero and I tried our damndest to get them to reverse the bannings...but no go (other than Whodey24k).[/quote]

USA USA. I'm glad somebody stepped up and got me back on. The only reason i was banned is because i go blue has a boner for me and any chance he gets he suspends me. Its gonna be hard to go back overthere and not get into fights with jube. after all he is the biggest hippie fag on the internet, what kind of guy sides with steeler fans over a bengals fan just because he hates the military

You know...it's scary when one can say they can read Jube like a book...but I always have. The act you see there now is a classic "anti-Jube" character he is prone to playing now and then. He'll get into a conformist role when being a non-conformist isn't as much fun. Soon enough, he'll go back to his old self...he always does.

Anyhow, I am sensing that things are becoming comfortably numb over there now. Not as much hell-raising as when Scharm, USN, Utts, and 24k, et al. are around :D That's probably the way the powers like it.

Sad, actually...you used to be able to get into some good ball-bustin' tussles there. Now you are afraid to fart...unless it's approved by a committee.

(I'll check into that Whodey...more than one person said it was lifted).

[quote name='Utts' post='297589' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:31 PM']Jube finally broke you down. Oh the humanity...[/quote]

No

Just smoking dope don't make you righteous.

Jube's the type that would hang around until your bag was empty, then go find someone else.

He's no hippie.

[quote name='LimaBengal' post='297585' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:29 PM']Who deh, LT

Hello and what's up?[/quote]

It's good, Lima. Just getting through another day at the Front. :crazy:

I think I'll invite Tibor over here...I think he misses you. :D

Good to see you are alive and well!

When I see Le Tigre, I think Volkswagon.....

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

I told myself I wasn't going to cry over this.... it's hard.

I lost it the other day watching the History channel, why did you do this Mark Stone? Why?

Who the fuck knows what chicken little means over here? No one!

I had it all! I had it all! Damn you to hell ibleedmonthly! Damn you to hell!

At least my good friend Bud Light will never leave me.

OH FUCK! THE COOLER IS EMPTY, AGAIN! Even Bud Light has left me.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='297593' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:38 PM']It's good, Lima. Just getting through another day at the Front. :crazy:

I think I'll invite Tibor over here...I think he misses you. :D

Good to see you are alive and well![/quote]

That guy wouldn't last a day over here.

[quote name='scharm' post='297610' date='Jul 20 2006, 11:07 PM']When I see Le Tigre, I think Volkswagon.....
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

I lost it the other day watching the History channel, why did you do this Mark Stone? Why?

OH FUCK! THE COOLER IS EMPTY, AGAIN! Even Bud Light has left me.[/quote]

I'm here for you scharm...

[img]http://www.themusicboxcompany.com/Hinged_Bud_Lite_Bottle__383469.jpg[/img]

It's gonna be ok, just pop the top & relax...

[quote name='scharm' post='297610' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:07 PM']When I see Le Tigre, I think Volkswagon.....
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

OH FUCK! THE COOLER IS EMPTY, AGAIN! Even Bud Light has left me.[/quote]

Hey Scharm, how's your wife with my kids? :o

Guest BengalBacker

Tibor actually signed up over here a long time ago. I spread the word that he's a worthless piece of shit who adds nothing and we banished his ass.

He's the kind of poster we don't tolerate. 95% of his posts are bashing Bengal fans. That's us. Fuck him. :)

I agree that this forum isn't for politics. My references were mostly tongue in cheek. The first one was to make the new people aware of the political forum and give them an idea of what to expect. The second one was a heads up on the word filter, with a little jab at Go with the "fuckin' democrat". We've done that back and forth to each other since the board's inception. I even used the little badger guy. :badger: The last one was a response to Utts' comment about weed and the military. I probably went farther than necessary in my attempt to explain the current "feel" of the political board, and the perspective of a lot of the people who post there. Sue me. I paraphrased a quote that's usually, although probably erroneously attributed to Churchill, that I think is pretty profound in it's simplicity. It's not completely accurate and of course there are exceptions, but it sums up the way perspectives change as you grow older.

You all should be aware by now that I'm neither re-publican or democrat. Both sides are right about some things, both sides are full of shit about most things.

Anyway, no more political references in this thread from me.

I do have to say though, that Coy's claim of being rational is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Maybe all week.

:badger:

:265:

Archived