Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='H.B. Bengal' post='300651' date='Jul 25 2006, 03:26 PM']Heheh... ;)

At 12:25 PST there were 25 users on go-bengals and a whopping "1" on the huddles.

Filed under silly things that may only amuse me.[/quote]

From what I've been told, Huddles has been down at least on and off for 2 days. I tried twice to load it myself, both times nothing.

I was an occasional poster over at Huddles, but used it mostly to gauge what was going on in Bengaldom. Looks like this place is the place to be now. It's amazing the kind of pull 5 stealers fans had over 300 Bengals fans over there.

I'm looking forward to Football Season! Who Dey!

[quote name='ueberj' post='301085' date='Jul 25 2006, 11:26 PM']I was an occasional poster over at Huddles, but used it mostly to gauge what was going on in Bengaldom. Looks like this place is the place to be now. It's amazing the kind of pull 5 stealers fans had over 300 Bengals fans over there.

I'm looking forward to Football Season! Who Dey![/quote]

welcome, enjoy.

Guest Tigris
^^^

I also thought that was funny.

But, uh... I always that that "pwnage" phrase was something 13 year old kids used a lot when they kill people in Halo. Those bastards.

[quote name='Utts' post='300957' date='Jul 25 2006, 08:38 PM']From what I've been told, Huddles has been down at least on and off for 2 days. I tried twice to load it myself, both times nothing.[/quote]

I swear I have nothing to do with that.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='scharm' post='301221' date='Jul 26 2006, 08:46 AM']I swear I have nothing to do with that.[/quote]

Our surveillance cameras say otherwise. :)

[img]http://imprint.uwaterloo.ca/issues/033100/images/features12.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ravonaf' post='301306' date='Jul 26 2006, 11:34 AM']Our surveillance cameras say otherwise. :)

[img]http://imprint.uwaterloo.ca/issues/033100/images/features12.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

Reminds me of that scene in Office Space where they take that printer out to the pasture.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='299667' date='Jul 24 2006, 09:23 AM']It goes down often...usually without warning. It will resurface sometime today I'm sure. Whatever.[/quote]
I dunno about that. It's Wednesday and [i]I[/i] certainly can't connect to it. The site must've been hit by fundamentalist Amish Terrorists under the command of Graber bin Laden....
[img]http://www.almostaproverb.com/images2/amishterrorist_thumb.jpg[/img]

....not like I had anything to do with it. [img]http://www.berubians.com/postboard/images/smileys/amish.gif[/img]

[quote name='jmckbengal' post='300112' date='Jul 24 2006, 07:36 PM']LT and ABF it's good to see you. Ken I need two tickets to the opening preseason game. I know we originally talked about a swap. If you are still interested let me know.[/quote]Yeah, we'll need to resurrect our negotiations ... I've already resigned myself to try to sweettalk someone in 104 into letting me sit with my wife and child. Worst case, I'll sit alone in Row 12 while they throw stuff at me from Row 22. [img]http://www.berubians.com/postboard/images/smileys/amish.gif[/img]

I'm still interested in the 3-for-4 we talked about for the Foreskins, if you're still interested.

BTW: We ordred extra ticket packs and all of the seats but 2 are taken. The two extras are for the Green Bay game. If anyone is itching to see this game, contact me.

[quote name='Utts' post='299499' date='Jul 23 2006, 10:26 PM']Somebody over at Huddles has a great sig that says something like, [b]"No matter how hot she is somebody, somewhere is sick of her shit."[/b] - I love that one.[/quote]

Best. Sig. Ever.

Right up there with "My Karma ran over my Dogma." :D

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Since 87' post='301399' date='Jul 26 2006, 01:18 PM']So did everybody wind up here? It took me a good 4 years to get those 250 posts. Such a shame. Oh well, they have better emoticons here :onoudidnt:[/quote]

Those who like a more tame environment went to the official forums I think. I prefer here much more. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Jube or Tibor on these boards. :)

[quote name='ravonaf' post='301423' date='Jul 26 2006, 01:51 PM']Those who like a more tame environment went to the official forums I think. I prefer here much more. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Jube or Tibor on these boards. :)[/quote]

I believe Tibor has been banned for good for well, just being Tibor. I know nothing of Jube.

Have any of you visited the ESPN boards? What the hell? You wanna talk about a pile o' shit, go see that board. I felt like I was sitting in 8th grade study hall as I was browsing through some of those posts. Thank god we have a message board like this one. I almost felt ashamed of myself for ever visiting that message board.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='301423' date='Jul 26 2006, 01:51 PM']Those who like a more tame environment went to the official forums I think. I prefer here much more. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Jube or Tibor on these boards. :)[/quote]

Jube is sucking more moderator dick over at Bengalsjungle.com... when he can't suck Mark Stone or have IBleedMonthly use her strap-on on him.

Fuck him & the Squeelers.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='301499' date='Jul 26 2006, 03:17 PM']Jube is sucking more moderator dick over at Bengalsjungle.com... when he can't suck Mark Stone or have IBleedMonthly use her strap-on on him.

Fuck him & the Squeelers.[/quote]

Hey there USN. Did you have a typo. He isn't doing it at BengalsJungle.com. He is doing it at FootballHuddles.com

Archived