Who Dey?

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326148' date='Aug 29 2006, 06:16 PM']HAHAHAHAHA whoever bugged this board is one funny person. There is true Steeler hate in here.[/quote]

No different than your board who has a few threads dedicated to last night's game and palmers comeback.

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326146' date='Aug 29 2006, 06:14 PM']Oh cmon now. Preseason teams do not game plan! Last time when Palmer beat us is when Ben was throwing with half of a hand due to a broken thumb which he played with all during the playoffs too. No excuses, Bens interceptions put the Bengals in good field position, Ben couldnt even throw more than 30 yds that game. Palmer only beat us only one time and when he was healthy he LOST the other games he played against pissburgh.[/quote]

ben would not have had a sore thumb had it not been in Whines Hard's rectum the night before.

dont you realize Carson will be chumping at the bit, to kill you stealer fucks for trying to end his career,
i gaurentee he will go off on you bitchez come week 3.

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326153' date='Aug 29 2006, 06:18 PM']Well, I'm looking forward to coming in here week 3 to laugh some more.....I hope yall dont jump off the bridges after we slaughter yall. hahahahhahahaa I'm gone.[/quote]

And I hope your not slitting your wrists when we kill you.

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326153' date='Aug 29 2006, 06:18 PM']Well, I'm looking forward to coming in here week 3 to laugh some more.....I hope yall dont jump off the bridges after we slaughter yall. hahahahhahahaa I'm gone.[/quote]

[b]if your a man, which i think that your a fag anyways, do come back here week 3 if you lose. i don't even think that we'll see ya ever again, after week 3! remember this fuck face, your record this year will be 7-9 i told you so ;) [/b]

I guess this is why they call it talking shit because that is all you are capable of doing. For one thing everyone who has ever said Kimo was pushed into Carson has never watched the game on slow motion or otherwise. No place in any film footage shows any touching and/or pushing once Kimo was past the line of scrimmage...NONE. The play was dead and done therefore there was no longer a need to keep on it. However, I do not expect them to forget that this year.

Show me the proof. Can't do it, didn't think so.

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326146' date='Aug 29 2006, 06:14 PM']Oh cmon now. Preseason teams do not game plan! Last time when Palmer beat us is when Ben was throwing with half of a hand due to a broken thumb which he played with all during the playoffs too. No excuses, Bens interceptions put the Bengals in good field position, Ben couldnt even throw more than 30 yds that game. Palmer only beat us only one time and when he was healthy he LOST the other games he played against pissburgh.[/quote]

if his thumb was so badly injured and he "couldn't throw for more than 30 yrds", why did he have like a season high in passing yardage? He had like over 300 if I remember right, and a few long ones. That's why the thumb being injured argument doesn't work

The air smells better in here now.
His reasoning about the ben versus Carson low hits slay me.
Dude, YOUR OWN CENTER JEFF HARTINGS ADMITTED TO TRIPPING ODELL INTO BEN'S KNEE AND VIDEO FOOTAGE BEARS THAT OUT!
Then Ben, when asked about it, said "Well, anytime you hit a quarterback low, it's a little dirty."
So where was the chorus of "dirty hit" when Carson got his knee rolled by fat fuck Oelhoffen, by that very same logic?
If you watch the tapes without your piss-colored glasses on, you will clearly see that VonOelhoffen lurches off the ground after falling forward towards Carson's knee, grabs it, TWISTS it and uses his shoulder to follow through!
I find it ironic that no penalty was called at the time yet the NFL decided in the offseason to reinforce and reinvent the rules regarding hitting a QB low.
Coincidence?
Fuck NO!
The NFL and it's referees conspired to hand the Squeelers their tainted win for fat boy fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis, and now they realize what a budding star (read: sells t-shirts) they have in Carson and decided after making him the sacrificial lamb for the sake of pissburgh, to create and re-define new rules to protect him and the other 31 lesser QB's.
Kinda Jesus-like, that Carson Palmer.
The phoenix has risen from the ashes, and he's coming after YOU, YOU FUCKERS!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='326321' date='Aug 29 2006, 08:44 PM']The air smells better in here now.
His reasoning about the ben versus Carson low hits slay me.
Dude, YOUR OWN CENTER JEFF HARTINGS ADMITTED TO TRIPPING ODELL INTO BEN'S KNEE AND VIDEO FOOTAGE BEARS THAT OUT!
Then Ben, when asked about it, said "Well, anytime you hit a quarterback low, it's a little dirty."
So where was the chorus of "dirty hit" when Carson got his knee rolled by fat fuck Oelhoffen, by that very same logic?
If you watch the tapes without your piss-colored glasses on, you will clearly see that VonOelhoffen lurches off the ground after falling forward towards Carson's knee, grabs it, TWISTS it and uses his shoulder to follow through!
I find it ironic that no penalty was called at the time yet the NFL decided in the offseason to reinforce and reinvent the rules regarding hitting a QB low.
Coincidence?
Fuck NO![/quote]

:afropic:

[quote name='Steelamania' post='326146' date='Aug 30 2006, 07:14 AM']Oh cmon now. Preseason teams do not game plan! Last time when Palmer beat us is when Ben was throwing with half of a hand due to a broken thumb which he played with all during the playoffs too. No excuses, Bens interceptions put the Bengals in good field position, Ben couldnt even throw more than 30 yds that game. Palmer only beat us only one time and when he was healthy he LOST the other games he played against pissburgh.[/quote]

Wasn't that the game that he threw like 3 or 400 yards with that busted thumb? A QB tossing over 300 yards shouldn't be losing to such a shit team like the Bengals. Face it, the Stealers suck. The Superbowl was given to them for fat fuck bettis' retirement. Plain and simple.
MULLY
The Bengals are going to tear you a new asshole come week 3. Want to make a little friendly wager on that? Doesn't have to be monetary, I don't want or need your foodstamps.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Steelamania' post='326098' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:36 PM']WE DEY!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA its funny how Bungle fans take pre-season so seriously. Stats and scores don't mean jack when the regular season starts. ANYBODY can look good in preseason. It only matters in September through February. I doubt if the Bungals will ever play in February.

Remember, Ben is undefeated in Paul Brown Stadium!!!!

Steeler MANIA baby[/quote]
Yada ,yada, yada.We certainly understand the preseason is meaningless,but be honest with yourself,if the Stealers were undefeated and rolling opponents in the preseason,the Bengals were winless and looking like shit,you Stealer fans would be pumped as well.
And btw,we've grown out of the "Bungle" image so no need to coninue that..When you grow out of the "Stealer" image we will show you the same respect.Maybe.

dude, you have become the clown of the board [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] come dude, quit talking shit please, go pick on the browns since that about all you could handle, as a matter of fact, the browns will smoke your fake team ;) and by the way, we don't go stealing teams in the middle of the night and brag bout it or root for them !

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='330496' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:58 AM'][img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/images/misc/pschamps.gif[/img]

you guys arnt winning the AFCN title this year, bitches.[/quote]

You really didnt learn anything last year did you?

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='330496' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:58 AM'][img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/images/misc/pschamps.gif[/img]

you guys arnt winning the AFCN title this year, bitches.[/quote]
your team sure as hell isn't...the browns sure as hell aren't. So its either the stealers or the bengals.

I can't wait to see the meltdown when the ratbirds lose their QB in the 3rd game of the season.

[quote name='JC' post='330655' date='Sep 4 2006, 05:06 PM']your team sure as hell isn't...the browns sure as hell aren't. So its either the stealers or the bengals.
I can't wait to see the meltdown when the ratbirds lose their QB in the 3rd [s]game[/s] quarter of the season.[/quote]

[b]fixed it for ya ;)[/b]

You drafted in the top 10 for 30 years. you played a losers schedule year after year.
you finally won a div title.
now..the schedule just got a little tougher boys...can you hang?
or are you one and done?
remember..even the browns made the playoffs a few years back.
lets see what you got

Archived