Official Go-Bengals mock draft

[quote name='pope' post='461204' date='Mar 23 2007, 11:07 AM']bucks select ANTHONY SPENCER- DE- PURDUE
GLOBETROTTER is on the clock[/quote]

Browns Select Marcus McCaulley CB Frseno State.

Browns are looking to swap their 4th and 3rd round picks to move up into the 2nd round again.

TDB is on the clock.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Master Shake' post='461294' date='Mar 23 2007, 01:38 PM']Texans take Greg Olsen, TE, Miami[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could be a steal

The San Fransisco 49ers select Jason Hill, WR, Washington State University.

With the lack of a deep threat to pair with Vernon Davis and Frank Gore we felt that Jason was of great value to us at this point in the draft.

We couldnt be happier with our first two selections of Patrick and Jason. We feel we have really improved our team on both sides of the ball.

Rumble asked me to pick for him since he is at work.

The Bills select middle linebacker David Harris from the University of Michigan. Harris will replace free agent London Fletcher.

Atlanta Falcons (sexybengal) are now on the clock.

Hey everyone sorry about missing my first round pick. I have been in California all week since the 16th and won't return untill the 28th. N e ways I was targeting a WR round 1, so well done with picking for me. I hate to say it, but i doubt i will make my second pick. Here are who i am targeting in round 2.

1). Brandon Siler ILB Flordia- Makes sense, with Foley retiring and ILB is a need, he will make an immediate impact on this defense.
2). Quentin Moses OLB Georgia. Yeah he was a DE in college, but he could make the transition into OLB in a 3-4. He also can walk up and rush from the line as a DE occasionaly.
3). Josh Wilson CB (I think Maryland)- Speed is needed on this defense at CB, Cromartie will develope into a #2 CB and Wilson will make for a strong Nickel Back this year, and take over as a starter in a few years.

Again sorry for being out of town during all this, if all 3 are gone, go ahead and make the selection for me. I trust everyones judgement, A lot of people in SD want Siler in round 1, so if he falls into round 2 in this draft, heck yes. Or the people out here want to trade up for Ginn Jr. Anyways happy pickings!!

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='cms' post='461737' date='Mar 24 2007, 07:55 AM']Packers select Michael Bush RB Louisville[/quote]

That would be a nice pick for them.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='461958' date='Mar 24 2007, 09:12 PM']Well it's been over 12 hours, want to start the voting now for the next two picks? Or give him more time?

I'll put my vote in for WR Steve Smith, USC and DE Tim Crowder, Texas.[/quote]

i would say wr/lb/cb
they got j smith in a trade

Archived