season tickets

runrudirun

I sell tickets every year, usually for face value to fans and have even given a few tickets away. I don't post them here unless I'm selling for face value because I don't want to rape anyone here and don't want to hear sh*t from people who think you should lose money just so you can sell them to a Bengals fan. I have to laugh now at the people who laughed at me when I got my tickets, these Bengal fans who said they wouldn't buy tickets because they could watch it on tv and now want me to get them tickets for face value.

That being said I'm going to sell 2 tickets to each Monday night game and will be asking $400 each since they're club seats. Now if anyone here wants them we can maybe work something out but there is no way I'm selling them for face value.

I say make what you can then if you have some left sell them here for a reasonable price. BTW if you do end up selling by game hit me up I have a couple people who may buy a couple games and what you charge is up to you and them.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='526219' date='Aug 11 2007, 01:04 PM']I sell tickets every year, usually for face value to fans and have even given a few tickets away. I don't post them here unless I'm selling for face value because I don't want to rape anyone here and don't want to hear sh*t from people who think you should lose money just so you can sell them to a Bengals fan. I have to laugh now at the people who laughed at me when I got my tickets, these Bengal fans who said they wouldn't buy tickets because they could watch it on tv and now want me to get them tickets for face value.

That being said I'm going to sell 2 tickets to each Monday night game and will be asking $400 each since they're club seats. Now if anyone here wants them we can maybe work something out but there is no way I'm selling them for face value.

I say make what you can then if you have some left sell them here for a reasonable price. BTW if you do end up selling by game hit me up I have a couple people who may buy a couple games and what you charge is up to you and them.[/quote]
i have a few single ticket games available in a different section, but they are for only one seat. i will hit you up later with which ones but i am asking 75 a piece for them. section 347 row 3 seat 5. i know the browns and rams are open but i will check on the others.

[quote name='runrudirun' post='526259' date='Aug 11 2007, 01:50 PM']i have a few single ticket games available in a different section, but they are for only one seat. i will hit you up later with which ones but i am asking 75 a piece for them. section 347 row 3 seat 5. i know the browns and rams are open but i will check on the others.[/quote]

Ok, will let you know about the browns ticket on Monday. I have someone who may get it if you still have it.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='527471' date='Aug 14 2007, 03:26 PM'][url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=34633"]here are some season tickets for half the cost of these.[/url][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

They are the same tickets, you donkey!

[quote]ve got 2 season tickets for sale... One is the complete 10 game package the other is a 9 game package. I promised my dad one ticket for the colts game. Tickets are in hand and located in [b]section 344 row 17[/b]. Buyer will also receive first shot at playoff tickets when we make it this year. The 10 game package is $1250 and the 9 game package is $1125... PM me if interested, the first to come up with the money will get the tickets. WHO DEY!!![/quote]

[quote][b]section 344
row 17[/b]
seat 3-4

2500 for both[/quote]

Only now, he's taken out one of the preseason tix from one of the 2 packages

[quote name='whodey319' post='527481' date='Aug 14 2007, 11:03 AM']come on jamie, get your shit together and unravel the shadiness that this is[/quote]

i ran the IP scan, 2 different IPs, doesnt mean he isnt masking or spoofing the IP though. The fact that they are the same tickets, makes that likely.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='525508' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:16 PM']It is just you. I sell the tickets I don't use (most of them), and I set the price to help subsidize the seat license.[/quote]

Same here, i sold my chargers tickets last year for $300 for 2 seats, but i made sure they were bengals fans.

if people want to pay that much why not? especially strangers risking you losing your seats for acting disordely.

I sell my seats for to friend for about 10-15 each more to offset my seat liscense and having to pay for preseason tickets full price.

Honestly I love the complaining of fans not having tickets, well where were you guys 5 years ago when they were available for cheap? We paid for our seats full price when no1 else would we should be reaping the benefits of it IMO.

Don't know if you all have tried the secondary market recently, but I have. I needed four together for the Jets game (my wife and I are bringing our two kids to their first game) and will be traveling up from Memphis, so I like to know that the tix are in hand well ahead of time.

I went through Stubhub, am sitting upstairs, and ended up paying about $125 a ticket. It's what the market is bearing right now. And that was cheap compared to what the Steelers game would have cost. Or the season opener, scanning the asking prices.

For what it's worth.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='528589' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:17 AM']:lol:
i'll have you know, he has almost sold them several times.[/quote]
how lame are u that all you do is get in these forums and try and be a smart ass... get a life dude and stop trying to bring down another bengals fan... if you had the tickets you would try the same thing although im sure you'll say u wont because your just that nice of a guy... lame

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='528675' date='Aug 16 2007, 01:13 PM']how lame are u that all you do is get in these forums and try and be a smart ass... get a life dude and stop trying to bring down another bengals fan... if you had the tickets you would try the same thing although im sure you'll say u wont because your just that nice of a guy... lame[/quote]

You come on here and on your 2nd post try to sell an extra set of season tickets for double face value. So yes I am gonna get on here and laugh at you when no one wants to be raped. I did have tickets, and i sold them all for face value. Most of which went to members of this board. Numbers bought 4 games, brian5562 bought 1. I also [b]gave[/b] tickets for the ravens game to a soldier who will be coming home from iraq on sept 4th.

Whodey24K; Pay no attention to the less than morally grounded. They know not what morals are. Some people have the ability within themselves to be genorous and others are trying to make it out of the trailer park with double face value for tickets. Whodey24K, you are not the only one who has sold tickets on here for FACE VALUE but I can not think of a better spokesman for tailgating and all the good things that Cinci should be representing.

Utts, Rhino, and one other to remain nameless are some that would rather have a Bengal Fan sitting in their seat and not feeling like they just broke the bank to get into a game. Kudos to those that can do this but to those that can't, well shame on you for ripping off one of your own which is what is truly LAME.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='528686' date='Aug 16 2007, 01:48 PM']You come on here and on your 2nd post try to sell an extra set of season tickets for double face value. So yes I am gonna get on here and laugh at you when no one wants to be raped. I did have tickets, and i sold them all for face value. Most of which went to members of this board. Numbers bought 4 games, brian5562 bought 1. I also [b]gave[/b] tickets for the ravens game to a soldier who will be coming home from iraq on sept 4th.[/quote]
would it have made it better if it would have been my 1542 post? no a post is a post no matter what the number. And nobody is getting raped here check stubhub my tickets are actually LESS than what is going in the same section... and kudos to you on selling your tix for face value what you do with your tix is your deal. But I bought mine to make money and not live in the fantasy world where people accept payment in the form of niceness.

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='528727' date='Aug 16 2007, 07:50 PM']would it have made it better if it would have been my 1542 post? no a post is a post no matter what the number. And nobody is getting raped here check stubhub my tickets are actually LESS than what is going in the same section... and kudos to you on selling your tix for face value what you do with your tix is your deal. But I bought mine to make money and not live in the fantasy world where people accept payment in the form of niceness.[/quote]
I'm going to refrain from making this personal, but I'd like to point out one small thing...

Have you considered at all why those tickets on StubHub haven't been sold yet?

Perhaps it's the same reason you haven't sold yours... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='528784' date='Aug 16 2007, 04:32 PM']I'm going to refrain from making this personal, but I'd like to point out one small thing...

Have you considered at all why those tickets on StubHub haven't been sold yet?

Perhaps it's the same reason you haven't sold yours... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]
I looked at comps in the same area as mine and I went with what the market was saying

[quote name='whodey24k' post='528874' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:13 PM']i would be easier to believe you are a fan, not just a ticket broker.[/quote]
interesting: [url="http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tix/394130012.html"]http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tix/394130012.html[/url]

[quote]2007-08 Cincinnati Bengals Season Tickets
$990.00 each Up To 2 Tickets Available
Includes Tickets To All Regular Season Home Games
Section 347 Row 17
Go To Link Below To Check These Out
www.orderseats.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=526072
Free Delivery But Must Call For Promo Code 1-847-445-1500[/quote]

Archived