Patriots Cheating?

FloridaBengal

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='543287' date='Sep 10 2007, 02:23 PM']HAHAHA that would be great as long as we didn't get caught like the fuck up patriots.[/quote]

What do you mean, it's just another example of the Towering Genius of the Almighty Bill Belichick, the Greatest Mind to be Given to Humanity in the Last Thousand Years®.

[quote name='Actium' post='543289' date='Sep 10 2007, 03:27 PM']What do you mean, it's just another example of the Towering Genius of the Almighty Bill Belichick, the Greatest Mind to be Given to Humanity in the Last Thousand Years®.[/quote]
Wait... I'm confused. I thought Brian Billick invented football. :huh:

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='543382' date='Sep 10 2007, 04:49 PM']so what is the punishment for this? Should be a forfeit of the year's games and some serious suspensions/bannings.[/quote]

Make Belichick wear a suit, and have every media outlet write an article that says that Tom Brady [b][i][u]isn't[/u][/i] [/b] the most clutch, super-awesome mega-HoF QB Ever.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='543382' date='Sep 10 2007, 05:49 PM']so what is the punishment for this? Should be a forfeit of the year's games and some serious suspensions/bannings.[/quote]

I thought earlier on sports center they said only a fine, but if it was us who got caught we would have to forfiet every game for 3 years hire all new coaches and players and MB would be forced to sell the team.

Archived