!!! Official Bengals at 49ers Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='609314' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:33 PM']3 deep balls

all incomplete

i remember when we used to actually complete some of those[/quote]

I remember a stat on last year's NFLN game showing how the longer the throw, the HIGHER Carson's QB Rating was (105+ or something for 20+ yard passes). Not the cases these days. -_-

-jd

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='609308' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:31 PM'][url="http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=3507&part=sports"]http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=3507&part=sports[/url]

it's the Danish Delight one... click the TVU button link... you might have to download TVU player if you don't have it, but it's totally worth it. 100% smooth, clear resolution.[/quote]

Hmmm. I just thought I would give it a try to see
what it looked like, and how far behind it was,
and it won`t connect for me for some reason. Oh well.

COME ON DEFENSE !!!

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='609312' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:32 PM']The DirectTV HD stream on the NFL Network looks crystal clear![/quote]

sorry i thought you meant the stream online you can watch.

I think its my satalite, but its weird I can get other channels but this one has issues.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='609329' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:41 PM']i thought we might be able to win this one pretty easily

but apparently we're not much better than the niners at all

this one looks like it'll go down to the end which is pretty sorry[/quote]

For the last couple of seasons, the Bengals have done poorly at mid-game adjustments. I've love to see them figure this shit out mid-game and turn the OFFENSE back on!

-jd

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='609304' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:29 PM']I swear, play the Danish feed

It's 100% smooth, higher resolution... just turn the volume down :lol:

they actually use a lot of english phrases and you can understand what they say[/quote]

I can't get it to work. It acts like it's loading then it stops and says "closed".

[quote name='Harmening' post='609336' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:43 PM']I guess I didn't hear, what happened to Jeanty?[/quote]

They didn`t say. He missed a couple of practices,
but practiced Friday and was listed as probable.
But they scratched him right before the game started.

Nice play by Dexter !

End of the 1st quarter . . .

Archived