!!! Official Browns at Bengals Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612975' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:05 PM']well big supprise our WRs dont make the catches and it leads to a FG instead of a TD AGAIN[/quote]

i remember you told me before, that was pretty much the defenses fault

i mean there putting sooooooo much pressure on the offense that the offense can't score TDs

:P

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='612981' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:06 PM']i remember you told me before, that was pretty much the defenses fault

i mean there putting sooooooo much pressure on the offense that the offense can't score TDs

:P[/quote]

you cant possibly tell me that the poor decisions carson has made this year in throwing in spots he normaly wouldnt didnt have anything to do with his lack of faith in the D and the fact that we are always playing fom behind.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612986' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:08 PM']you cant possibly tell me that the poor decisions carson has made this year in throwing in spots he normaly wouldnt didnt have anything to do with his lack of faith in the D and the fact that we are always playing fom behind.[/quote]

in 90% of the cases......no not at all

especially since a lot of games we were not behind by much at all if any and the other offense wasn't scoring much either

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='612987' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:08 PM']Did you see that ball hook after about 20 feet up? DAMN, that's a windy day. TD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.[/quote]

shayne's reading that wind well and making the correct compensations for it.
Damn good job on his part

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='612987' date='Dec 23 2007, 01:08 PM']Did you see that ball hook after about 20 feet up? DAMN, that's a windy day. TD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.[/quote]

Did you see the wind blow it back through the uprights?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612986' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:08 PM']you cant possibly tell me that the poor decisions carson has made this year in throwing in spots he normaly wouldnt didnt have anything to do with his lack of faith in the D and the fact that we are always playing fom behind.[/quote]

I agree that he is likely taking more chances than normal sometimes in a feeling of desparation to make something from nothing, but he really has been making some bad passes when he's got time. He has to focus on the moment when he's throwing, and get the technique right. The other mental stuff...good QB's don't think during that split second. I think Carson is great, but he's way off a lot this year.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='612995' date='Dec 23 2007, 01:11 PM']I agree that he is likely taking more chances than normal sometimes in a feeling of desparation to make something from nothing, but he really has been making some bad passes when he's got time. He has to focus on the moment when he's throwing, and get the technique right. The other mental stuff...good QB's don't think during that split second. I think Carson is great, but he's way off a lot this year.[/quote]

I agree with that. Some of his worst throws have come when he had plenty of time.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='612991' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:10 PM']in 90% of the cases......no not at all

especially since a lot of games we were not behind by much at all if any and the other offense wasn't scoring much either[/quote]

im gonna leave it with this as im not in an argumentive mood today. The D has a track record of never stopping anyone, that gets in a QBs head and effects how he plays when the O is on the field.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='612995' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:11 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I agree that he is likely taking more chances than normal sometimes in a feeling of desparation to make something from nothing,[/color] but he really has been making some bad passes when he's got time. He has to focus on the moment when he's throwing, and get the technique right. The other mental stuff...good QB's don't think during that split second. I think Carson is great, but he's way off a lot this year.[/quote]

i dont think it can be understated, its a problem.

Archived