!!! Official Browns at Bengals Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='613064' date='Dec 23 2007, 11:27 AM']how did we not take advantage of that?

they thought they had a TO and if just quick snapped it we would have walked in cause the browns we not even preparted[/quote]

yeah i really want to know what happened there, both TJ and palmer were pretty pissed

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='613068' date='Dec 23 2007, 01:29 PM']i know 92.5 FM streams games in the Nati, but what's the name of the station. im not having any luck with any streaming what so ever! :([/quote]

WOFX. I posted the link in that thread you made earlier.

Do you have Windows Vista ? If so, you have to do something,
(I`m not sure what, because I don`t have it) to get SopCast
to play on it.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='613070' date='Dec 23 2007, 01:32 PM']ok dexter can go and if madieu leaves wont be a big deal

leon + joseph + marvin + duke = great future

front seven still needs work. build around peko and geathers everyone else can go[/quote]While these guy's are playing great, i need to see more then just a brown's game..

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='613070' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:32 PM']front seven still needs work. build around peko and geathers everyone else can go[/quote]

Keep Madieu. I think the guy has a ton of potential. He hasn't really had a stable secondary to gel with.

Throw in a healthy Brooks, Thurman and maybe even Pollack and we're set.

Cool?

;)

[quote name='bengalmonsta' post='613081' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:38 PM']I L[b]OVE[/b] how [b]physical [/b]the rooks are in the secondary!!![/quote]

Glad to see you bold the Physical part... Bengals deserve alot of credit for finding headhunters at saftey in the draft...
makes widouts think and they werent with our other safties imo

[quote name='oldschooler' post='613074' date='Dec 23 2007, 03:34 PM']WOFX. I posted the link in that thread you made earlier.

Do you have Windows [b]Vista[/b] ? If so, you have to do something,
(I`m not sure what, because I don`t have it) to get SopCast
to play on it.[/quote]

yes I do Old :(

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='613087' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:43 PM']ditto[/quote]

you guys have seen more than this game lol

chinny has played well throughout the season

and marvin in limited snaps has shown good stuff

joseph we know what he can do

and leon hall leads us in ints

someone get romeo a twinkie real quick

looks depressed out there