Sorrry another Chad story...

[quote name='schnittke33' post='631223' date='Feb 9 2008, 11:30 PM']Sorry that i thought i found something. No reason to be assholes about me trying to get you guys info. Like the new punter thing and this.[/quote]

Keep posting. Whether that's really Chad's myspace or not, I can't imagine why anyone would slam you for posting it.

I appreciate anything like that being posted. Everyone can decide for themselves if they think it's legitimate or not.

[quote name='schnittke33' post='631223' date='Feb 9 2008, 11:30 PM']Sorry that i thought i found something. No reason to be assholes about me trying to get you guys info. Like the new punter thing and this.[/quote]

You put the post up there, like anything else, in good faith as fyi and take it or leave it.
Frankly, I am as skeptical or more of much of the shit Hobson spews as the thing you posed
and people not only drink that kool aid but ask for seconds. [img]http://nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/q/koolaid.gif[/img]

I did not catch on that it was bogus until reading a few comments, ie the ref to Paul rather than Mike Brown.
I did/do not think Chad Johnson (who I like more than most people around here) would post that kind of
profanity simply because he knows he is a public figure and personality and that would hurt him.

But you did not deserve the personal attacks for posting something people did not like or believe.
That's ridiculous and childish.
Save that kind of crap for Stealer fans.

[quote name='High School Harry' post='631238' date='Feb 10 2008, 07:40 AM']You put the post up there, like anything else, in good faith as fyi and take it or leave it.
Frankly, I am as skeptical or more of much of the shit Hobson spews as the thing you posed
and people not only drink that kool aid but ask for seconds. [img]http://nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/q/koolaid.gif[/img]

I did not catch on that it was bogus until reading a few comments, ie the ref to Paul rather than Mike Brown.
I did/do not think Chad Johnson (who I like more than most people around here) would post that kind of
profanity simply because he knows he is a public figure and personality and that would hurt him.

But you did not deserve the personal attacks for posting something people did not like or believe.
That's ridiculous and childish.
Save that kind of crap for Stealer fans.[/quote]
:applaud:

[quote name='schnittke33' post='631220' date='Feb 9 2008, 11:25 PM']And why does the cj85covington that i have added have all the exact same things as the other one. the merchandise and everything AND probowl pictures already[/quote]

why would his name be cj85covington, when if I'm not mistaken, Chad lives in Indian Hill?

I can't see how anyone can really think this is real.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='631254' date='Feb 10 2008, 10:23 AM']Actually he lives in the Hyde Park area ;)[/quote]

Yes/close
condo in East Walnut Hills zip 45206

Source: Hamilton County Auditor website and I will not go into
more detail to respect his privacy. Easy (too easy) to surf out
and more personal information than I think anyone should be privy to.
In one of my posts I mentioned the bengals.com boards that were under every
Hobson article being closed down in the blink of an eye.
One tool posted Marvin's home address from the same site.
That along with the Stealer flaming probably got that site shut down.
Too bad. Some excellent posters there.

Just to throw this out there that this used to be a link on his official site that most of you referred to and thats why it has thousands of friends. If you look at the new link on his official website it has the NEW myspace and that explains why the NEW myspace only has 107 friends....

[quote name='Cricket' post='631194' date='Feb 9 2008, 08:40 PM']I'm sure he (or whoever) is referring to the "VP - Player Personnel", Paul Brown.

[url="http://www.bengals.com/team/FrontOffice.asp"]http://www.bengals.com/team/FrontOffice.asp[/url][/quote]

Possibly, could have meant Daugherty?

:1violin: :2dedhorse:

Who gives a flyin' fuck? Even if this thing is real, its just another
attempt at Chad to try and get some attention. This time next week
the Pro Bowl will be over, March Madness will be getting closer, and
fuckin' spring training will be starting. And guess what? NO FOOTBALL.
No one will give a shit what Chad has to say, so this (if it is real) is a last
gasp attempt to get some spotlight until it goes dark for the next few months.

Shut the fuck up Chad. Learn how to play football properly between now and
August.

[quote name='bubba' post='631213' date='Feb 9 2008, 10:55 PM']Then how did they get all the personal picture smart guy ?[/quote]

yes im sure he has no friends that are pals, no people he added to his real one with gallery access that public doesnt have, etc...

must be brother..

does he even have a brother?

I am beginning to REALLY hate Chad.. If we got a 3rd round pick for him I would be happy. I think Housch, and Henry (if he stays clean) can carry the workload. All we really need is that "Wes Welker" type receiver and we are set. Is Brandon Stokley available?

Archived