My day started off well...

ChicagoBengal

I had the wisconsin mac & cheese from noodles & co on tylersville for lunch... it was delightful, and even better, it as paid, as i had to pick something up in VOA park.

it was great...

its looking like BW3's tonight for dinner.. THO, i would have to go get it, which is bullshit, cause i dont wanna go get it.. but the gift card we have is here with me, and the wife certainly wont be going to get it after she gets the kids..

maybe ill just have cereal instead..

but i think we are out of milk... and sorry old, but milk-less cereal sucks ass.

i could make a pizza.. but im a fat guy and i have pizza a lot......

we'll see how it shakes out.

We had lemon-soy pork tenderloin with potatoes and green beans and some Challa, which is Jewish Egg bread. The Pork/Challa combo is ironic now that I think about it.

I have a BW3's walking distance from my house. In fact the owner lives in Clifton. I won't have it since I'm also fat and I already enjoyed the lemon-soy pork tenderloin with potatoes and green beans with a side of Challa, which is Jewish Egg bread.

I too like pizza. I recommend Palermo Rustico. You can find it in your grocer's frozen food section.

Post Great Grains cereal makes me poop.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651766' date='Apr 13 2008, 10:45 AM']why doesnt any fast food place serve breakfast till noon on a sunday?

hell everyday... id gladly eat breakfast at 3pm...

sons of bitches...

im starving and i dont want a burger and im working....[/quote]
McDonalds is great (open till 11am on weekends)
All others pail in comparison. Actually the others are gross

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651766' date='Apr 13 2008, 09:45 AM']why doesnt any fast food place serve breakfast till noon on a sunday?

hell everyday... id gladly eat breakfast at 3pm...

sons of bitches...

im starving and i dont want a burger and im working....[/quote]
On Scrubs this week there was a "subplot" (sort-of) about the greatness of breakfast for dinner. They called it brinner. And the only way to find post noon breakfast is to have a diner type of place, but that doesn't fall into the fast-food category.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='651775' date='Apr 13 2008, 11:20 AM']On Scrubs this week there was a "subplot" (sort-of) about the greatness of breakfast for dinner. They called it brinner. And the only way to find post noon breakfast is to have a diner type of place, but that doesn't fall into the fast-food category.[/quote]

NICE... yea i am a big fan of cookin up some buisquits eggs bacon and making home made breakfast sandwiches for dinner.. or lucnh... or anytime... cuase they are the best ever...

some flaky layers pillsbury, several scrambled eggs, crispy delightful bacon...

yea...thats where its at..

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='651824' date='Apr 13 2008, 03:10 PM']One of the worst things about working second shift, is no more McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuits. :([/quote]

yea, i often work 2nd shift and sundays... BLOWS... whenever i DO open.. i get the good ol bacon egg and cheese and a large OJ (why is a large OJ like $3?).. starts the day off right (in a food comma)...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651827' date='Apr 13 2008, 02:27 PM']yea, i often work 2nd shift and sundays... BLOWS... whenever i DO open.. i get the good ol bacon egg and cheese and a large OJ (why is a large OJ like $3?).. starts the day off right (in a food comma)...[/quote]
If you're dealing with scheduling conflicts that interfere with your constitutional right to a delicious breakfast on a biscuit, try the Jimmy Deans frozen biscuit sandwiches. Not as crispy good as the McDonalds, but an adequate substitute when you're in a pinch.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='651865' date='Apr 13 2008, 05:50 PM']If you're dealing with scheduling conflicts that interfere with your constitutional right to a delicious breakfast on a biscuit, try the Jimmy Deans frozen biscuit sandwiches. Not as crispy good as the McDonalds, but an adequate substitute when you're in a pinch.[/quote]

hmmmm... i often eyeball the frozen breakfast sandwiches at the store, but always decide to move on... as i have been burned by sausage biqcuits in the past from that grocery section... perhaps i will ahve to dive in again...

B)

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651871' date='Apr 13 2008, 04:11 PM']hmmmm... i often eyeball the frozen breakfast sandwiches at the store, but always decide to move on... as i have been burned by sausage biqcuits in the past from that grocery section... perhaps i will ahve to dive in again...

B)[/quote]
In a perfect world, breakfast sandwiches would be composed of slices of sausage mashed between Lil' Caeser's crazy bread and covered in Lucky Charms...just sayin'....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='651873' date='Apr 13 2008, 05:14 PM']In a perfect world, breakfast sandwiches would be composed of slices of sausage mashed between Lil' Caeser's crazy bread and covered in Lucky Charms...just sayin'....[/quote]

i was with you on the crazy bread... lost me with the lucky charms..

could you imagine crazy bread buns with crispy bacon, mild cheddar cheese, fluffy eggs...

i mean seriously... thats world changing stuff right there...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651875' date='Apr 13 2008, 04:16 PM']i was with you on the crazy bread... lost me with the lucky charms..

could you imagine crazy bread buns with crispy bacon, mild cheddar cheese, fluffy eggs...

i mean seriously... thats world changing stuff right there...[/quote]
Ahh...I was guessing as to a cereal you would like. Lucky Charms is pretty popular in the Fickle Steve household.
Would Cinnamon toast Crunch work better?
^_^
But yeah, crazy bread cut in circles to fit sausage patties/bacon with some eggs and shit sounds good right about now...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='651883' date='Apr 13 2008, 04:32 PM']Ahh...I was guessing as to a cereal you would like. Lucky Charms is pretty popular in the Fickle Steve household.
Would Cinnamon toast Crunch work better?
^_^
But yeah, [b]crazy bread cut in circles to fit sausage patties/bacon with some eggs and shit [b]sounds good right about now...[/b][/b][/quote]
Oh it is Bung...it is!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651927' date='Apr 13 2008, 07:36 PM']i indeed had said brinner.. and it was delightful...[/quote]
Oh, Brinner...where you lustfully consume vast amounts of bacon in order to justify your not eating for one-half the day earlier......

...and if you call it brunch, it's not quite dinner, it's not quite lunch but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end....

Archived