I'm having a baby

WhoDeyThink

• 1 month later...
This is going to sound kinda gross, but watching that baby emerge from that place where you put your pee-pee and your mouth (if you're a REAL man!) is equal parts miracle and horror.

My oldest son, they caught the afterbirth in a bucket, and...kinda left it behind this curtain in our birthing suite and forgot about it until I asked them to kindly donate it to the Fight Club Soap salesman.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='719962' date='Oct 31 2008, 07:21 PM']This is going to sound kinda gross, but watching that baby emerge from that place where you put your pee-pee and your mouth (if you're a REAL man!) is equal parts miracle and horror.

My oldest son, they caught the afterbirth in a bucket, and...kinda left it behind this curtain in our birthing suite and forgot about it until I asked them to kindly donate it to the Fight Club Soap salesman.[/quote]

In "The Office" last week, after it was revealed Jan was going to do a water birth...

Jan: "Oh yeah, the afterbirth floats."
Creed: "Must be like the tide at Omaha Beach."

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='666234' date='May 16 2008, 11:59 PM']So my wife and I decided its time to start trying to procreate in January. It took 1 try...(I never dreamed it would happen so fast) we are now just over 3 months pregnant (with our 1st). Nov.8th is the due date.

I know alot of you have childeren (and alot of you dont). My wife and I are early 30's age.

Any advice for 1st time parents?

Times are a changin[/quote]

November 8th?

That's my birthday.

They'll be a hellion, just so you know....

Here's to everyone coming out of it safe and healthy.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='719962' date='Oct 31 2008, 08:21 PM']This is going to sound kinda gross, but watching that baby emerge from that place where you put your pee-pee and your mouth (if you're a REAL man!) is equal parts miracle and horror.

My oldest son, they caught the afterbirth in a bucket, and...kinda left it behind this curtain in our birthing suite and forgot about it until I asked them to kindly donate it to the Fight Club Soap salesman.[/quote]
Wait will I be a real man watching it or putting my mouth down there....because I dont think I'll be watching. I'll stay on the clean side of the sheet . At least thats the plan so far.

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='720006' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:17 AM']Wait will I be a real man watching it or putting my mouth down there....because I dont think I'll be watching. I'll stay on the clean side of the sheet . At least thats the plan so far.[/quote]
No no, I meant the "real man" comment as a joke that "real men" like to eat a girl out. You can do as you please of course, but I watched both my sons being born...it's like :o

[quote name='Bunghole' post='720022' date='Nov 1 2008, 05:27 AM']No no, I meant the "real man" comment as a joke that "real men" like to eat a girl out. You can do as you please of course, but I watched both my sons being born...it's like :o[/quote]
Bung, your a puss! My mouth was used as a drip pan for the afterbirth and whatever other bits of goodness came out after the kid.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='720025' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:01 AM']Bung, your a puss! My mouth was used as a drip pan for the afterbirth and whatever other bits of goodness came out after the kid.[/quote]

:rofl:

Sounds delicious...and be sure to try the Placenta Lasagna.

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='721740' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:43 PM']Thats called birth wine.
I've also heard plecenta jerky is the way to go![/quote]

It's awesome that it has a name for something people drink for fun.

Now I'm curious. Folks probably actually imbibe that. And I thought I was weird for wanting to suckle a lactating nipple.

:ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='722427' date='Nov 7 2008, 10:25 PM']Well, our due date of 11/7 has nearly passed.

I think she wants to be late.[/quote]

I don't blame her... it's warm, quiet, and dark in there. Don't worry... next thing you know, you'll be holding a baby and changing diapers and wondering where the time went...

Archived