any word on Odom?

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='684728' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:20 AM']Just curious did we ever find out if it was his ankle or knee and is he back on the field yet?[/quote]

Sprained fifth meta-tarsal in his right foot I believe, no set time table on his return as of yet.

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='684728' date='Aug 6 2008, 09:20 AM']Just curious did we ever find out if it was his ankle or knee and is he back on the field yet?[/quote]

Sprained foot. Still out. I doubt he'll see much if any time on the field in the first couple preseason games so he can be ready come Sept. 7.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='684743' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:33 AM']he's been off cruches for a week, so that's good. Still in a protective boot. Marvin vows he'll be ready for Baltimore.[/quote]

the only way we lose is if the offense coughs up the ball in cincinnati territory.

we should crush baltimore.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='684882' date='Aug 6 2008, 02:16 PM']he broke the bone in his 5th metatarsal where the toe connects to the foot. 3-6 weeks, 6 weeks exactly would be 1 day after the baltimore game.[/quote]

That's the first time that I've heard anyone say he broke the bone... got a link?

Archived