Who WILL win tomorrow?

CTBengalsFan

Who's going to win  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win and how certain are you?

• Obama is guaranteed to win
    • Obama will probably win by comfortable margin
    • Obama will win but it could go either way
    • McCain is guaranteed to win
    • McCain will probably win by a comfortable margin
    • McCain will win but it could go either way

Well, I voted for a comfortable margin. With that being said, I wonder what happens if McCain wins. With the polls showing strong support for Obama, it seems highly unlikely, which would make a lose that much tougher to take. Just something interesting to think about.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='721207' date='Nov 4 2008, 08:53 AM']Well, I voted for a comfortable margin. With that being said, I wonder what happens if McCain wins. With the polls showing strong support for Obama, it seems highly unlikely, which would make a lose that much tougher to take. Just something interesting to think about.[/quote]

If McCain were to win, which he won't, the first outcry you'll hear is about how this election was about racism...

Sadly, but that the table has kind of been set for that already.

All I ask everyone is to keep a copy of your last pay stub prior to today (or tax return) and put it up somewhere so that you can go back and reference it in a few years. Do that with every presidential election - that way you have hard copy proof to verify what was promised against what was delivered - without it being skewed by the media.

If you're making more and having similar (or lesser taxes taken out percentage-wise) then you can compare to the candidates promises. Likewise if the opposite is true.

Archived