Hey Jamie, did you see this?

BengalBacker

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='736799' date='Dec 31 2008, 01:35 PM']:glare:

Freaking Liberty University beat us this year too.[/quote]

Actually, there is a message board I frequent a lot that has Mason sports amongst other things, everyone on there chalked up this as a loss way before Tuesday night. Dayton played us tough last year (I was there). Dayton shut down our highest scorer, Mason shut down Chris Wright, and something had to give. The spread was eight points, and the fact Mason lost by 4 is telling. Seriously, no one in the CAA would beat Dayton this year, and that includes VCU which the coaches picked #1 in the pre-season CAA poll.

This game was a great tune up for what the conference schedule will bring starting on Saturday against UNC-Wilmington.

Liberty also beat UVA, for what it is worth.

[quote name='#22' post='737080' date='Jan 1 2009, 10:12 PM']Liberty is pretty hot, though: Seth Curry is almost as good as his wildly-overrated brother, though, and they have GOD on their side.[/quote]
Bite your tongue, Kentucky fan. As a UK fan, you are breaking the rules that you are not allowed to acknowledge that anyone is any good, other than our team.

Consider this a friendly warning, lest Frankfort and Lexington unleash the geriatric squad of SS season ticket holders upon you.

In fact, I'd run and hide now.

• 1 month later...

Archived