Ocho and McNabb tossing football!!!

Are you talking about when he caught a ball from
McNabb before the Eagles game? If so, there was
a thread about in here. It was buried on page 28 . . .

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=45888"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=45888[/url]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='760585' date='Apr 2 2009, 08:57 AM']some caller called into 1530 to say this morning to say his friend saw them palling around and tossing footballs in Miami, but I wouldn't exactly call it a substantial rumor.[/quote]

Oh. Obviously I thought it was this past season.

Oh well, hopefully that is a sign of things to come,
and we get the Eagles 21st overall pick.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='760591' date='Apr 2 2009, 10:14 AM']Now that I think about it, I thought I read
somewhere the other day, that Chad is supposed
to be in California working out with Charles Collins?[/quote]

he's supposed to be. Collins said awhile back that Chad wasn't going to be there for the beginning of the voluntaries, and that he'd be out in California at Ignition with him. Not sure why Chad chose not to go while the rest of our WR's were there. :huh:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='760592' date='Apr 2 2009, 10:17 AM']he's supposed to be. Collins said awhile back that Chad wasn't going to be there for the beginning of the voluntaries, and that he'd be out in California at Ignition with him. Not sure why Chad chose not to go while the rest of our WR's were there. :huh:[/quote]

To get one on one individualized attention maybe?

[quote name='fredtoast' post='760616' date='Apr 2 2009, 12:29 PM']McNabb already has WRs Kevin Curtis (77 rec, 1110 yds when he was healthy in '07) and DeSean jackson (62 rec, 912 yds as a rookie). So why is everyone talking like the Eagles are desperate for another WR?[/quote]

Yeah exactly they're both #2 wr's they need a #1.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='760616' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:29 AM']McNabb already has WRs Kevin Curtis (77 rec, 1110 yds when he was healthy in '07) and DeSean jackson (62 rec, 912 yds as a rookie). So why is everyone talking like the Eagles are desperate for another WR?[/quote]

cause mcnabb asked for one?

[quote name='fredtoast' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:29 AM' post='760616']
McNabb already has WRs Kevin Curtis (77 rec, 1110 yds when he was healthy in '07) and DeSean jackson (62 rec, 912 yds as a rookie). So why is everyone talking like the Eagles are desperate for another WR?
[/q
Because they dont have a true #1 WR. CHAD would blow up in Philly.

Archived