Seat Upgrades

:o ...I called yesterday and got good news bad news. I bought seats with my friend about 4 years ago. So with all the unhappy fans we thought we would move down closer to the action. We had been in 314 row22. We wanted 314 or 306 rows 1-12 lower part ot the upper level. Good news was they moved my 2 seats. Bad news they had not moved him. Wow. So after a long moment of panic. I told Joe we had to have those moved together. We sent in our renewal together in the same envelope, with a detailed BOLD PRINT Bullet style letter with what we wanted. He said he would try to fix the problem and get back to me. In the mean time I called my buddy and had him call Joe at the ticket office. Long story short they hooked us up and made it right. They called me back in less then an hour... ;)

[quote name='CP9Bengals' post='766665' date='Apr 23 2009, 04:20 PM']If you call them, they will tell you if you got a upgrade or not.

Just got off the phone with them. Was in section 156, ROW 46, on the aisle.

Now am in 122, ROW 29, on the aisle. Pretty excited!

Anybody else in 122? Pretty good section?[/quote]

im in 120. i like it.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='766849' date='Apr 24 2009, 08:55 AM']really makes me wish i didn't get rid of ours, o well i didn't have the money at the time, and i can enjoy them on tv in comfort.[/quote]

in addressing your sig... only about 4 of those 7 years for TJ were great... the others were AWFUL!...

[quote name='CoMmEnT' post='766675' date='Apr 23 2009, 09:55 PM']Crap. I called them and they haven't got to me yet. :(

EDIT: CP, I site at 158 Row 29, directly opposite from you. It's a great viewing level to see the play develop and still be somewhat close to the field.[/quote]

hey... i sit two rows down from you!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='767249' date='Apr 24 2009, 09:34 PM']this will be my 6th...

wonder if i am getting an upgrade..

kinda doubt it... *sigh*

im picky.[/quote]
...Thats the thing I am picky also. Are in the lower level? There may have been less People drop their tickets in the lower level. I would call them and find out what`s up. That is what I did and I am glad I did. Cause they were about to screw the thing up. Happy now though... ;)

[quote name='Bengalnutt' post='767394' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:48 AM']...Thats the thing I am picky also. Are in the lower level? There may have been less People drop their tickets in the lower level. I would call them and find out what`s up. That is what I did and I am glad I did. Cause they were about to screw the thing up. Happy now though... ;)[/quote]

yea, im not only already in the lower level, im already on the bengals side and on the sideline.. so i essentially want to move from the goalline area to closer to the 50..

so there are only like 5-6 section i could be upgraded to on one side of the field.. i knew my odds were slim...

i'll probably call them monday i guess... might as well.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='770525' date='Apr 27 2009, 11:15 AM']I just got a happy email from the ticket office! Moving on down 16 rows closer to the field. Still in the upper deck, but a whole lot closer to the action B)[/quote]
:P ... What section and row you in now?

[quote name='Bengalnutt' post='771087' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:26 PM']:P ... What section and row you in now?[/quote]
Sec. 306, Row 10. I had to move a bit closer to the endzone than I would have liked, but it'll be nice to be so much lower. The seats are right at the concourse level for the upper deck, so no more mountain climbing up to the top!

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='771092' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:36 AM']Sec. 306, Row 10. I had to move a bit closer to the endzone than I would have liked, [b]but it'll be nice to be so much lower.[/b] The seats are right at the concourse level for the upper deck, so no more mountain climbing up to the top![/quote]

the people buying your seats would appreciate that. :P

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='771101' date='Apr 28 2009, 04:50 PM']They'd have to attend the game they had tickets for, though :P

(strangely, there are multiple folks on the board for whom that one can apply :shrug: )[/quote]

I think I still owe you money from tickets last season.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='771092' date='Apr 28 2009, 10:36 AM']Sec. 306, Row 10. I had to move a bit closer to the endzone than I would have liked, but it'll be nice to be so much lower. The seats are right at the concourse level for the upper deck, so no more mountain climbing up to the top![/quote]

:lol: ... How bout that. We are in 306 row 9 seats 6,7 and 8. Small world. Hey give us a shout come game time. I hope the crowd is as cool as they were in my other location. I tend to get a little fired up when we are on Defense. The noisier the better... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bengalnutt' post='771367' date='Apr 29 2009, 08:36 AM']:lol: ... How bout that. We are in 306 row 9 seats 6,7 and 8. Small world. Hey give us a shout come game time. I hope the crowd is as cool as they were in my other location. I tend to get a little fired up when we are on Defense. The noisier the better... :rolleyes:[/quote]
See you in September B)

Archived