Number One: Give me a break

Am I completely out of line to ask how many of the players from the 1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 teams will be playing for the Steelers on Sunday?

Also, what are the players from the 1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 teams record against the 2009 Bengals, because the 2009 Steelers are 0-1 against them.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='13 November 2009 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1258142902' post='826788']
Am I completely out of line to ask how many of the players from the 1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 teams will be playing for the Steelers on Sunday?

Also, what are the players from the 1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 teams record against the 2009 Bengals, because the 2009 Steelers are 0-1 against them.
[/quote]
It doesn't matter. When the Bengals see the yellow flags in unison they will be so scared, there just not going to come out onto the field.

It's a lost cause. We ALREADY lost.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='13 November 2009 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1258141811' post='826783']
(Bengals should of lost as many as they've won, while the Steelers should have won the games they lost, period.)
[/quote]
Do you even realize how stupid this sounds? How every fan of EVERY football team can say this after their team loses? Shoulda? Coulda? Woulda?

How about "Bengals DID and Steelers DIDN'T". The scoreboard is all that matters. I honestly hope that we get "dominated" again and yet still win. Winning while being "dominated" is an interesting concept.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='13 November 2009 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1258144873' post='826798']
Do you even realize how stupid this sounds? How every fan of EVERY football team can say this after their team loses? Shoulda? Coulda? Woulda?

How about "Bengals DID and Steelers DIDN'T". The scoreboard is all that matters. I honestly hope that we get "dominated" again and yet still win. Winning while being "dominated" is an interesting concept.
[/quote]

Point is, the Steelers are MUCH more improved at this stage of the season. The Bengals, I give them credit, they beat the teams they were supposed to at that given time, and obviously are improved from Week 3, but when comparing to where we were at as opposed to you in Week 3, it's not even close who's the much more improved team.

Again, the Bengals stole one earlier against Pittsburgh. The Steelers dominated through 3 1/2 quarters, and even on that game winning drive for the Bengals, they still were out gained by a whopping 100 yards.

akiliMVP (I sure hope that isn't the one and only, great Akili Smith you're talking about :pointlaff: ) That roster in 2009 in Week 3 dominated your roster in Week 3. The scoreboard is all that matters, but sometimes you got to look HOW a team that dominated in all phases, lost a game.

Ben missed a WIDE open Mike Wallace in the early quarter that he hits today.
Ben through a pick 6 that RARELY happens. Santonio fell on the route and didn't have a chance.
Limas Sweed dropped ANOTHER TD pass that week.
We botched an extra point.

All these were factors in week 3. If the Steelers don't botch the extra point, the Bengals on 4th and 11 are forced to kick the FG instead of going for it on 4th down. 9/10 the Bengals make that first down, checking down to a fucking FULL BACK for 11 yards! Not going to happen this week fella's, esp with an healthy Polamalu in the lineup and a running back that has found his niche in the NFL. Also, homefield advantage is a big factor in this one. The Steelers are TOUGH to beat at home. With this much at stake and given how good the Steelers really are, this is a game they should win.

All shit talk aside, Good luck.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='14 November 2009 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1258206188' post='826943']
Point is, the Steelers are MUCH more improved at this stage of the season. The Bengals, I give them credit, they beat the teams they were supposed to at that given time, and obviously are improved from Week 3, but when comparing to where we were at as opposed to you in Week 3, it's not even close who's the much more improved team.

Again, the Bengals stole one earlier against Pittsburgh. The Steelers dominated through 3 1/2 quarters, and even on that game winning drive for the Bengals, they still were out gained by a whopping 100 yards.

akiliMVP (I sure hope that isn't the one and only, great Akili Smith you're talking about :pointlaff: ) That roster in 2009 in Week 3 dominated your roster in Week 3. The scoreboard is all that matters, but sometimes you got to look HOW a team that dominated in all phases, lost a game.

Ben missed a WIDE open Mike Wallace in the early quarter that he hits today.
Ben through a pick 6 that RARELY happens. Santonio fell on the route and didn't have a chance.
Limas Sweed dropped ANOTHER TD pass that week.
We botched an extra point.

All these were factors in week 3. If the Steelers don't botch the extra point, the Bengals on 4th and 11 are forced to kick the FG instead of going for it on 4th down. 9/10 the Bengals make that first down, checking down to a fucking FULL BACK for 11 yards! Not going to happen this week fella's, esp with an healthy Polamalu in the lineup and a running back that has found his niche in the NFL. Also, homefield advantage is a big factor in this one. The Steelers are TOUGH to beat at home. With this much at stake and given how good the Steelers really are, this is a game they should win.

[b]All shit talk aside, Good luck.[/b]
[/quote]
Finally sober, eh?
:lol:
Anyway....yeah. The Bengals actually have had more success against the Steelers at PBS East than they have at home in recent years, and are a better road team than home team this season. I'm not too worried about playing at the Steelers place other than the condition of that crappy field of yours, which is probably the worst field in the NFL.

The Bengals need to just stay focused. As long as they don't give up any cheap early scores and don't get down big quickly this is a winnable game...for either team. I think this is a more evenly matched game than you'd care to admit.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='14 November 2009 - 09:57 AM' timestamp='1258207048' post='826946']
Finally sober, eh?
:lol:
Anyway....yeah. The Bengals actually have had more success against the Steelers at PBS East than they have at home in recent years, and are a better road team than home team this season. I'm not too worried about playing at the Steelers place other than the condition of that crappy field of yours, which is probably the worst field in the NFL.

The Bengals need to just stay focused. As long as they don't give up any cheap early scores and don't get down big quickly this is a winnable game...for either team. I think this is a more evenly matched game than you'd care to admit.
[/quote]

HAHA, I'm not even a drinker, but it's a day before the game and all the shit stirring needs to come to an end sometime. You simply get bored with it when it's time. It's kind of like beating your little brother at everything you do and you need to ease up. :skull: :thumbsup:

You're right, the Bengals more times than none have handed the Steelers their losses in Heinz Field. In '05 and again in '06, but over the last couple seasons esp, Heinz (18-5 since '07)is one of the toughest place to play. Believe it or not, the Rooney's installed a new grass installment and Heinz's surface has held up quite nicely and should be no problems. The only time it's a concern in the long run is late Nov/Dec when college games come to a close and when the WPIAL High School playoffs comes running through. The field shouldn't be a factor since it's going to be a beaut, 65 and sunny, which should benefit both offense's to a degree.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='12 November 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1258057592' post='826428']
Seriously, you are one of the worst trash talkers to ever grace this board.
[/quote]

yea you got that right, the bengal fans are the worst, chad ocho is gonna get light up by ryan clark, then chad can go cry, like all you bengal fans thinking it's a super bowl, your never gonna win one.

always finish strongly?

in the last 7 matches of 2008, you only managed 3 wins lol, of those 3 wins came against the browns, chiefs and redskins.

i salute you for winning them games u want a medal i mean the chiefs did have the #32 pick last year.

[quote name='kemo_eat_u' date='14 November 2009 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1258219808' post='826982']
yea you got that right, the bengal fans are the worst, chad ocho is gonna get light up by ryan clark, then chad can go cry, like all you bengal fans thinking it's a super bowl, your never gonna win one.

always finish strongly?

in the last 7 matches of 2008, you only managed 3 wins lol, of those 3 wins came against the browns, chiefs and redskins.

i salute you for winning them games u want a medal i mean the chiefs did have the #32 pick last year.
[/quote]
I don't even know where to begin with this.

Of all people Chad is going to be lit up by, you pick Ryan Clark. Why not Polomalu, ya know that pro bowl head hunting safety you have roaming around back there.

And as far as us never winning a Super Bowl, you're probably right. None of us, including you, have ever won or participated in a Super Bowl. Your team won a Super Bowl when you were in middle school and last year when you were a freshman, but you have never won or played in one. And again, the Bengal teams from 10 years ago have nothing to do with the 2009 Bengals. Same as the 1974 Steelers have nothing to do with the 2009 Steelers. The Patriots were complete dog shit for most of their existence up until about 10 years ago. Teams change. The Cardinals went to the Super Bowl last season. To say the Bengals never have a chance ever is pretty damn ignorant.

That nonsense about the Bengals winning only 3 of 7 games of 2008. You are absolutely right, but perhaps you forgot who was playing quarterback for them. And if you want to get technical, they went 3-3-1 in the last 7 games. Not great, but pretty damn good for losing your franchise player and half the defense to injuries.

The Chiefs had the #32 pick last year? That entire sentence is full of fail. I'm not even sure what you were trying to say. The #32 pick goes to the Super Bowl winners, which of course you know was the team you root for. The Chiefs have never picked #32 in their existence. Now what I think you were trying to say was the Chiefs picked 1st, which again is wrong. The Lions picked first last year. The Chiefs picked 3rd.

Try to have some kind of clue of what you're talking about before you talk shit again.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='14 November 2009 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1258221260' post='826987']
I don't even know where to begin with this.

Of all people Chad is going to be lit up by, you pick Ryan Clark. Why not Polomalu, ya know that pro bowl head hunting safety you have roaming around back there.

And as far as us never winning a Super Bowl, you're probably right. None of us, including you, have ever won or participated in a Super Bowl. Your team won a Super Bowl when you were in middle school and last year when you were a freshman, but you have never won or played in one. And again, the Bengal teams from 10 years ago have nothing to do with the 2009 Bengals. Same as the 1974 Steelers have nothing to do with the 2009 Steelers. The Patriots were complete dog shit for most of their existence up until about 10 years ago. Teams change. The Cardinals went to the Super Bowl last season. To say the Bengals never have a chance ever is pretty damn ignorant.

That nonsense about the Bengals winning only 3 of 7 games of 2008. You are absolutely right, but perhaps you forgot who was playing quarterback for them. And if you want to get technical, they went 3-3-1 in the last 7 games. Not great, but pretty damn good for losing your franchise player and half the defense to injuries.

The Chiefs had the #32 pick last year? That entire sentence is full of fail. I'm not even sure what you were trying to say. The #32 pick goes to the Super Bowl winners, which of course you know was the team you root for. The Chiefs have never picked #32 in their existence. Now what I think you were trying to say was the Chiefs picked 1st, which again is wrong. The Lions picked first last year. The Chiefs picked 3rd.

[color="#FF0000"]Try to have some kind of clue of what you're talking about before you talk shit again.[/color]
[/quote]

You ask too much.

you guys don't know sarcasm when i say the chiefs had the #32 pick your right, we didnt have polamalu week 3, now we do, so have fun losing tommorow.

please id rather see clark deliver the hits on ochco whilst polamalu can run over palmer again lol what a pussy.

who gives a shit who picked #1 and #3 do we care both of us no... but is shows that the teams u beat last in year in that 7 game stretch were horrible.

[quote name='kemo_eat_u' date='14 November 2009 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1258224393' post='826991']
you guys don't know sarcasm when i say the chiefs had the #32 pick your right, we didnt have polamalu week 3, now we do, so have fun losing tommorow.

please id rather see clark deliver the hits on ochco whilst polamalu can run over palmer again lol what a pussy.

who gives a shit who picked #1 and #3 do we care both of us no... but is shows that the teams u beat last in year in that 7 game stretch were horrible.
[/quote]
Polamalu isn't going to make [i]that[/i] much difference. We beat the Ravens twice and they have Ed Reed, and he's pretty much just as good and does the same thing for the Ravens defense as Polamalu does for the Steelers. The only difference there is that the Steelers defense as a whole is slightly better than the Ravens so Polamalu has a better supporting cast than Reed.

Palmer a pussy? Yeah, right. Dude's like 6'8" in full gear. I wish you the opportunity to say it to his face some day.

And lastly, WHAT IN THE FUCK do the last 3 wins from last season have to do with this season? Wait, I know: absolutely NOTHING! We have an almost completely different offensive line, a defense that is playing well, Palmer is back...yeah, its so similar its worth comparing...

:mellow:

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1257951904' post='825861']
White trash? Dude, have you smelled the turd that is Cincinnati? Half of your population are either incest or criminals.

Arrogance can not be determined when it's simply confidence. I call it like I see it, and unlike you wannabe's, the Steelers, whether you like it or not are one of the most dominating teams of the past decade and the results show for it. Arrogance? No, but I bet you'd give anything in the world to share that same "arrogance" and there's a reason for you not to experience that. Don't hate because you 'aint.
[/quote]

I just have a question. Honestly, are the women in Shittsburg that ugly? Is that why Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) had to go to Vegas to [b]RAPE[/b] someone? Is that why people from that shitty ass city are always so grumpy and unhappy? Because the bitches are ugly? How sad is it that your Superbowl Champion QB cant just [b]RAPE[/b] a woman from there? If I were a woman from Shittsburg I would be insulted by the fact that Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) didn't [b]RAPE[/b] anyone from there.

When we finish [b]RAPING[/b] your team, you can answer these questions I am pondering.

[quote name='kemo_eat_u' date='14 November 2009 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1258224393' post='826991']

[/quote]
If Ryan Clarks organs fry again, would Kemo eat them too?

[quote name='da bizzare one' date='14 November 2009 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1258233603' post='827009']
I just have a question. Honestly, are the women in Shittsburg that ugly? Is that why Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) had to go to Vegas to [b]RAPE[/b] someone? Is that why people from that shitty ass city are always so grumpy and unhappy? Because the bitches are ugly? How sad is it that your Superbowl Champion QB cant just [b]RAPE[/b] a woman from there? If I were a woman from Shittsburg I would be insulted by the fact that Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) didn't [b]RAPE[/b] anyone from there.

When we finish [b]RAPING[/b] your team, you can answer these questions I am pondering.
[/quote]
What's even worse is the woman he raped (allegedly) is ah...kinda horse-faced. You'd like to think that a SB winning QB frat boy superstar like Ben could get such a higher quality piece of tail (in VEGAS no less!)...

[quote name='da bizzare one' date='14 November 2009 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1258233603' post='827009']

[/quote]

Hahahaha. This isn't even a topic that needs addressed. Yes, your logic is through the roof in this one. Yes, Pittsburgh girls are so ugly that he traveled all the way to Las Vegas to rape someone on a golf tournament weekend. The rape was SO bad that the victim was seen to be smiling from ear to ear that next night and bragging her relationship with Roethlisberger, and took her a full year to mention it. (Rolls eyes)

This CIVIL SUITE is going to be ended soon since this McNulty chick has nothing on her side and her story is completely ridiculous to the point where even her lawyers can't wait to end this. She's willing not to serve justice for herself, but to milk it for all it's worth. This girl bragged about going out to dinner with Roethlisberger and bragged that "she wanted to have his kid." Fuckin' loon. Let's get one thing straight, this is an accusation, nothing that needs to be taken further. Ben simply didn't go out to Vegas to rape somebody. This is the same exact case that went against Bettis when he "forced himself upon a woman." The woman later admitted that it wasn't true. To talk as this is true and this did happen proves you no point and is irrelevant into the ass whooping the Bengirls are going to receive tomorrow.

And, whoever said that Polamalu isn't going to make THAT much of a difference just needs to check themselves into the nearest mental hospital because obviously you don't know the game of football and ever watched Polamalu play the position! Yes, Ed Reed didn't do shit, but Polamalu isn't Ed Reed now is he? Polamalu can far above and beyond win football games by himself. He dictates what the offense does, period. To go far as to say he won't make that big of a difference is just a form of retardation!

Also, Ryan Clark is one of the biggest hitters in the game and will lay someone the boom harder than Troy can ever handle that duty. Did you ever see these hits? (Ochostinko isn't even worthy to be mentioned in his match ups against Pitt, he simply is invisible!)

Ryan Clark knocking mother fuckers out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d3R5aVR4K0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmExSq9jog&feature=PlayList&p=1C65228BA2E09439&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

Clark has been a huge part of the defense for many years. Just to show how GOOD the Steelers D is playing, they were without 3 starters against Denver in Mile High. Clark, Timmons, and Travis Kirschke. Timmons and Clark are back into the lineup for Sunday. Now that the D is getting pressure on the QB, Woodley and Harrison are blitzing more off the edge (something that wasn't used much in Week 3) and this spells doom for Cornholer, who is terrible when he has pressure in his face.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='14 November 2009 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1258230885' post='827002']
[img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs108.snc3/15569_212081516456_557226456_3905983_3366640_s.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/tony.jpg[/img]
[img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2009/10/bengals101099.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/chadjohnson.jpg[/img] HAHAHA what a flaming homo!
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WcOS_h-hD9g/RlJ6O0q2ezI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/_oamgA5NlN0/s400/palmer_ugh.jpg[/img] Doesn't get much gayer than this folks

Bunghole and JC after their 2005 division championship
[img]http://thegreatkitchen.com/images/bengals%20gay%20men.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='14 November 2009 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1258238934' post='827017']
Hahahaha. This isn't even a topic that needs addressed. Yes, your logic is through the roof in this one. Yes, Pittsburgh girls are so ugly that he traveled all the way to Las Vegas to rape someone on a golf tournament weekend. The rape was SO bad that the victim was seen to be smiling from ear to ear that next night and bragging her relationship with Roethlisberger, and took her a full year to mention it. (Rolls eyes)

This CIVIL SUITE is going to be ended soon since this McNulty chick has nothing on her side and her story is completely ridiculous to the point where even her lawyers can't wait to end this. She's willing not to serve justice for herself, but to milk it for all it's worth. This girl bragged about going out to dinner with Roethlisberger and bragged that "she wanted to have his kid." Fuckin' loon. Let's get one thing straight, this is an accusation, nothing that needs to be taken further. Ben simply didn't go out to Vegas to rape somebody. This is the same exact case that went against Bettis when he "forced himself upon a woman." The woman later admitted that it wasn't true. To talk as this is true and this did happen proves you no point and is irrelevant into the ass whooping the Bengirls are going to receive tomorrow.

And, whoever said that Polamalu isn't going to make THAT much of a difference just needs to check themselves into the nearest mental hospital because obviously you don't know the game of football and ever watched Polamalu play the position! Yes, Ed Reed didn't do shit, but Polamalu isn't Ed Reed now is he? Polamalu can far above and beyond win football games by himself. He dictates what the offense does, period. To go far as to say he won't make that big of a difference is just a form of retardation!

Also, Ryan Clark is one of the biggest hitters in the game and will lay someone the boom harder than Troy can ever handle that duty. Did you ever see these hits? (Ochostinko isn't even worthy to be mentioned in his match ups against Pitt, he simply is invisible!)

Ryan Clark knocking mother fuckers out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d3R5aVR4K0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmExSq9jog&feature=PlayList&p=1C65228BA2E09439&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

Clark has been a huge part of the defense for many years. Just to show how GOOD the Steelers D is playing, they were without 3 starters against Denver in Mile High. Clark, Timmons, and Travis Kirschke. Timmons and Clark are back into the lineup for Sunday. Now that the D is getting pressure on the QB, Woodley and Harrison are blitzing more off the edge (something that wasn't used much in Week 3) and this spells doom for Cornholer, who is terrible when he has pressure in his face.
[/quote]

RAPIST

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='14 November 2009 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1258239448' post='827018']
[img]http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/tony.jpg[/img]
[img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2009/10/bengals101099.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/chadjohnson.jpg[/img] HAHAHA what a flaming homo!
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WcOS_h-hD9g/RlJ6O0q2ezI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/_oamgA5NlN0/s400/palmer_ugh.jpg[/img] Doesn't get much gayer than this folks

Bunghole and JC after their 2005 division championship
[img]http://thegreatkitchen.com/images/bengals%20gay%20men.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

dude, none of those men are dressed like a woman....

[quote name='JC' date='14 November 2009 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1258240138' post='827022']
I'm willing to bet your bitch would slob on Chads knob in front of you if she had the chance too.

Assuming you have one. Big assumption though.
[/quote]

Nice cover up. Just because your fantasy can't come true doesn't mean to attack my wife. She's no snicker licker. She has good taste in men. She's into macho guys, not clowns who wear "grills" and needs attention 24/7 and acts like their 9. Loser. Speaking of slobbing on knobs, you're sister gives the best head, I love that thing she does with her tongue ring. And tell your mom she's sick for using your anal beads.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='14 November 2009 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1258242087' post='827027']
dude, none of those men are dressed like a woman....
[/quote]

They like the PP up their butt, might as well be a woman. Just like Cornholer.

[img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5314/94283379.jpg[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!

[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/nickculver1/really-gay-costume.jpg[/img]
RaaAaaRRr! lmao

[img]http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif[/img] WANNABE'S!

[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/2005/10/100205desktop_fan.jpg[/img]
The earing in the right ear means what? Spoken for all of the turd that is Cinci.

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1760/15199705908e44a98444.jpg[/img]
The storied life of a Bengirls fan

[img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20091112/capt.c12ec16d1e6245a2af1b7344f0c54397.odd_bengal_suspension_co101.jpg[/img]
Even Cinci knows their own thugs! lmao!

[img]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2511/279413483c23edca194.jpg[/img]
Try as HARD as you want, dicklips, you're not going to be us!

[img]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5249/318484470392e600b103.jpg[/img]
After he just got done fucking his pig.
[img] http://www.buffalobeast.com/04/images/bengals.jpg[/img]

Waste of my air

[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/1998/12/120798fan_431x500.jpg[/img]
Look at all those GREAT fans cheering for their team. Place is going nuts.

[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/2001/10/22/gallery/images/face2_zoom.jpg[/img]
What a big pussy
[img] http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2007/12/who-dey-120507.jpg[/img]
JC and Bunghole

Archived