Number One: Give me a break

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1258054009' post='826405']
That's not what she said. She said she was over 18 and judging by her double d's and loose vagina and valid drivers license, I'm right. So, you're a cop huh? Why don't you get off your pig ass and work a little OT and fix up the dirt streets of Cincinnati? Just a thought. A cop has enough time on their hands to post more than 7,000 posts on a Bengirls forum? Whatta loser. If you mean cop, you're probably the one everyone makes fun of when your fetching the boss's coffee.

But anyway, AGAIN this is the trash talk forum. This is what it is for. You're too pathetic to realize this. I'm coming onto your board for a reason, to stir shit up, just like Steelers fan do in Cinci's stadium. So it's your job to hold your own on your own turf. You should like it since this is the most traffic this pathetic site has ever seen.
[/quote]
I don't work in Cincinnati. I have 7000 posts in 5 years. 4.2 a day. You have 60 in 2 days.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1258054561' post='826409']
I don't work in Cincinnati. I have 7000 posts in 5 years. 4.2 a day. You have 60 in 2 days.
[/quote]

You don't live in Cinci? You must be one of those bandwagon Bengirl fans! If you think I'm going to stick around after this week, you're high on cocaine. It's a rival week, big game, should be bunch of trash talkin'. I won't have no more than 70 posts, guaranteed.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1258050476' post='826379']
Put it this way, whenever the rarity the Bengals had somewhat of a good record the past 2 decades, they somehow BLEW it down the stretch and it never amounted to anything worth mentioning. In 2006, The Bengirls started 8-5 and was in prime position to win the division. They went on to lose their last 3 games, including a loss to the Steelers during that stretch. In '05, they won the division, and lost in the first round to you guessed it, The Steelers (Steelers won the SB)

My point is, the Steelers take off and run with it, winning the last 2 Superbowls out of 4, while the Bengals start fast and always seem to blow it by seasons end. I expect more of the same.
[/quote]
Except this season, we [i]haven't[/i] started fast. We've started [i]slow[/i]. We're starting to get good [i]now[/i]. Our offense is going to pick apart your overhyped defense and Ike Taylor is going to wish he didn't have to interfere with The Ocho 3 times to prevent touchdowns. You'll see. Your comeuppance is on its way!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 November 2009 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1258055260' post='826413']
Except this season, we [i]haven't[/i] started fast. We've started [i]slow[/i]. We're starting to get good [i]now[/i]. Our offense is going to pick apart your overhyped defense and Ike Taylor is going to wish he didn't have to interfere with The Ocho 3 times to prevent touchdowns. You'll see. Your comeuppance is on its way!
[/quote]

Sweet, football talk. If this is kept up, I might break that 70 post mark! But this will be the last for the time being.

I'm talking about the majority of your season when you do have a good record in the first half. You blow it, period. You're STARTING to get somewhat decent. We ARE good, and that OVERRATED defense your speaking of held Adrian Peterson to only 69 yards on the ground and your running back to 76 yards. It's pretty moronic to say the word overrated when talking Pittsburgh's defense, since they have been dominating and finished #1 throughout the league on a consistent basis. If anything, the whole Bungle team is overrated. I mean come on, it took you til under a minute left in OT to put the Clowns away? And the rest of your wins, you had to rely on heavily penalties to keep you in it, or beatdown on a team who had major problems. No way the Bengirls can beat a team like the Saints, or the Colts, Pats, OR Vikings. The Steelers, they matchup really well and probably could take those teams down. Nonetheless, this game is going to determine ALOT.

Cya soon kids.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1258055036' post='826412']
You don't live in Cinci? You must be one of those bandwagon Bengirl fans! If you think I'm going to stick around after this week, you're high on cocaine. It's a rival week, big game, should be bunch of trash talkin'. I won't have no more than 70 posts, guaranteed.
[/quote]
I live about an hour from Cincy

Trash talking about the game and saying you're fucking someone's 9 year old sister are two different things

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1258055955' post='826419']
I live about an hour from Cincy

Trash talking about the game and saying you're fucking someone's 9 year old sister are two different things
[/quote]

Weren't you and others the ones asking about personal life firsthand that got to that point? Hypocrite bastards, lmao.

Cya tom Bungle fans.

Steelers 34
Bengirls 13

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1258055882' post='826417']
Sweet, football talk. If this is kept up, I might break that 70 post mark! But this will be the last for the time being.

I'm talking about the majority of your season when you do have a good record in the first half. You blow it, period. You're STARTING to get somewhat decent. We ARE good, and that OVERRATED defense your speaking of held Adrian Peterson to only 69 yards on the ground and your running back to 76 yards. It's pretty moronic to say the word overrated when talking Pittsburgh's defense, since they have been dominating and finished #1 throughout the league on a consistent basis. If anything, the whole Bungle team is overrated. I mean come on, it took you til under a minute left in OT to put the Clowns away? And the rest of your wins, you had to rely on heavily penalties to keep you in it, or beatdown on a team who had major problems. No way the Bengirls can beat a team like the Saints, or the Colts, Pats, OR Vikings. The Steelers, they matchup really well and probably could take those teams down. Nonetheless, this game is going to determine ALOT.

Cya soon kids.
[/quote]
The Bengals always start slow and finish strong under Lewis. Every single season.

Also, the team with major problems the Bengals beat down, beat the Steelers.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1258056087' post='826420']
Weren't you and others the ones asking about personal life firsthand that got to that point? Hypocrite bastards, lmao.

Cya tom Bungle fans.

Steelers 34
Bengirls 13
[/quote]
No

I asked you if you were from PA to see if you were among the millions of inbred bandwagon fans. Big difference.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1258056172' post='826421']
The Bengals always start slow and finish strong under Lewis. Every single season.

Also, the team with major problems the Bengals beat down, beat the Steelers.
[/quote]

They made the playoffs once in the last 10 years. So strong! The Bengals didn't beat down on us, they were trailing in the 4th quarter and the Steelers, for the second game in a row, had a collapse. Won't happen Sunday.

Pitt 34
Cinci 13

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1258056381' post='826422']
No

I asked you if you were from PA to see if you were among the millions of inbred bandwagon fans. Big difference.
[/quote]

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round.. round and round. Dude, that's not FOOTBALL related. From your logic, how is "asking if I was from PA to prove if I was an inbred bandwagon fan' have anything to do with the game? You're pathetic. I love exposing Bungle fans for who they truly are. STEELERS WORSHIPPERS.

Black and Gold.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1258056585' post='826424']
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round.. round and round. Dude, that's not FOOTBALL related. From your logic, how is "asking if I was from PA to prove if I was an inbred bandwagon fan' have anything to do with the game? You're pathetic. I love exposing Bungle fans for who they truly are. STEELERS WORSHIPPERS.

Black and Gold.
[/quote]
Your act is old

You can leave now

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1258056585' post='826424']

Black and Gold.
[/quote]

Seriously, you are one of the worst trash talkers to ever grace this board.

Please do not reply again till you have at least one witty remark to say....

Spazzing on a message board and calling names is not trash talking....unless you are 10 years old...that would explain a lot.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='12 November 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1258057592' post='826428']
Seriously, you are one of the worst trash talkers to ever grace this board.

Please do not reply again till you have at least one witty remark to say....

Spazzing on a message board and calling names is not trash talking....unless you are 10 years old...that would explain a lot.
[/quote]

WE DEY! I took you S.O.B's to school, son. This place is weak. I tried talking football. Too bad everyone here is too concerned if I work at a coffee shop instead of laying it on the line.

Point of the matter is, is that The Bengals have only beat the Steelers once during the last 6 meetings. Can't hold a candle to the Steelers franchise esp when you act like you won the SB when you do somehow beat us.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1258056388' post='826423']
They made the playoffs once in the last 10 years. So strong! The Bengals didn't beat down on us, they were trailing in the 4th quarter and the Steelers, for the second game in a row, had a collapse. Won't happen Sunday.

Pitt 34
Cinci 13
[/quote]
He was referring to your claim about the BEARS, genius. You claimed they had "major problems" which you cited as the "reason the Bengals beat them" and he merely pointed out that the very same team "with major problems" also happened to BEAT THE STEELERS.

We've beaten the Steelers, [i]and[/i] a team that has beaten the Steelers. I feel pretty good about that.

And save the penalties remark, jackson. Yeah, we only win because of penalties. Give me a fucking break. I could pretty much say the same about the Steelers winning a bunch of games for a [i]lack[/i] of penalties...and lots of other fans of other NFL teams would agree with that sentiment...

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 November 2009 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1258064113' post='826450']
He was referring to your claim about the BEARS, genius. You claimed they had "major problems" which you cited as the "reason the Bengals beat them" and he merely pointed out that the very same team "with major problems" also happened to BEAT THE STEELERS.

We've beaten the Steelers, [i]and[/i] a team that has beaten the Steelers. I feel pretty good about that.

And save the penalties remark, jackson. Yeah, we only win because of penalties. Give me a fucking break. I could pretty much say the same about the Steelers winning a bunch of games for a [i]lack[/i] of penalties...and lots of other fans of other NFL teams would agree with that sentiment...
[/quote]

During that last drive against Baltimore, the Ravens defense pretty much handed you guys the win because of moronic penalties (10 penalties, back breakers during that last drive) during the whole coarse of the drive. Terrible. Also, if you have any sort of intelligence, The Bears in week two against a Steelers team in week two can't be compared to as the same team the Bengals beat later in the season. By the time the Bengals faced them, the Bears were so depleted defensively that they couldn't even figure out where they were supposed to line up. That game against the Bears for Cinci reminded me of the Titans/Pats. The Titans had so many problems to deal with on their own that they were letting wide open recievers run down field, and that was the same case in the Bears/Cinci game.

Also, I think comparing "you lost to this team and we beat them" is a vastly overrated argument. If anything it's about matchups of that team during the coarse of the week and the game plan heading into those matchups varies from team to team. By the time the Bengals landed the Bears they were a complete mess. The Steelers faced a far more rounded Bears team in Week 2. Plus Urlacher AND Polamalu were out for both teams, respectively.

As far as penalties, James Harrison is held on virtually EVERY PLAY. He is the epitome of un blockable. I challenge you to count the non holding calls on James Harrison Sunday. I bet there would be no reason to keep counting after 28.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 November 2009 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1258055260' post='826413']
[/quote]

I think this game is also very important from a reputation and respect standpoint. If we can sweep the Ravens and Steelers, the national critics will have no choice but to consider us a legit playoff contender!!! Also, to any fellow veterans on this board, hope you all came home safely and are doing well! OooRah

[quote name='DevilDawg' date='12 November 2009 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1258081219' post='826533']
I think this game is also very important from a reputation and respect standpoint. If we can sweep the Ravens and Steelers, the national critics will have no choice but to consider us a legit playoff contender!!! Also, to any fellow veterans on this board, hope you all came home safely and are doing well! OooRah
[/quote]
Yeah, my Gulf War was a long time ago, didn't see much in the way of "action", but a lot of very hot sand and trucks with "potable water" painted on the sides of them...and this is a big game both from the recognition standpoint you mention but also because the way both teams schedules play out the rest of the season. The Steelers schedule starts to get pretty favorable down the stretch, especially if you buy the "The Ravens are done" argument. We have some "easy" games too but a couple more quality opponents than them, and non-divisional games. Shit, we're almost done with the division games already. 4-0 is not too shabby, and even 5-1 would be doable, depending on how both teams play the rest of the way.

I'd much rather the 6-0 division record we're going to get though. I hear we'll get division champ hats and everything, just like in 2005 when we won it all.

/sarcasm

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1258063579' post='826447']
WE DEY! I took you S.O.B's to school, son. This place is weak. I tried talking football. Too bad everyone here is too concerned if I work at a coffee shop instead of laying it on the line.

Point of the matter is, is that The Bengals have only beat the Steelers once during the last 6 meetings. Can't hold a candle to the Steelers franchise esp when you act like you won the SB when you do somehow beat us.
[/quote]

You won? Won what? How do you win on a message board? If you're idea of winning is reaching your objective of showing how many people what an ass you are and trying to convince Bengals fans that the Bengals are going to lose on Sunday, you won the first part and lost the second part. Actually, it seems like your goal was to have enough long, rah rah posts about how great the stealers are until the win actually materialized before the game was played. It's like you were thinking that Goodell would read all your posts and reward the stealers with the win without the nuisance of actually playing the game.

You keep saying that you tried to talk football. Bullshit. If you really wanted to talk football objectively, you would admit that this will be a tough game for both teams. It's not that hard to spin stats and observations to make one team look good and the other team look bad. The Bengals have the same record as the stealers and a win against them, but all you're doing is figuring out ways to make the Bengals accomplishments look like nothing. If you really wanted to talk football, you would talk strengths and weaknesses of both teams, but according to your posts, the stealers have nothing but strengths and the Bengals have nothing but weaknesses, which is asinine. Not to mention unrealistic. You're right that this is a smack forum, which invites you to try to say anything true or false to piss us off, but don't pretend like you're really here to talk football.

And finally, you're right that the Bengals haven't had a lot of success against the stealers lately, but they beat them the last time. That's why you're here. You kicked the neighborhood kid's ass six times in a row, but all you're thinking about is how he kicked your ass the last time you fought. Nothing you say in 80 posts is going to change the fact that the stealers got beat the last time and those same 80 posts aren't going to give them a win on Sunday. Congratulations on wasting 3 days of your life on nothing. Not that you were doing anything else anyway. Let me guess, you do this every week on opposing fan boards. You live a very productive life. The team you root for is successful, but that doesn't make you any less of a loser.

[quote name='Hooky' date='13 November 2009 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1258119265' post='826603']
You won? Won what? How do you win on a message board? If you're idea of winning is reaching your objective of showing how many people what an ass you are and trying to convince Bengals fans that the Bengals are going to lose on Sunday, you won the first part and lost the second part. Actually, it seems like your goal was to have enough long, rah rah posts about how great the stealers are until the win actually materialized before the game was played. It's like you were thinking that Goodell would read all your posts and reward the stealers with the win without the nuisance of actually playing the game.

You keep saying that you tried to talk football. Bullshit. If you really wanted to talk football objectively, you would admit that this will be a tough game for both teams. It's not that hard to spin stats and observations to make one team look good and the other team look bad. The Bengals have the same record as the stealers and a win against them, but all you're doing is figuring out ways to make the Bengals accomplishments look like nothing. If you really wanted to talk football, you would talk strengths and weaknesses of both teams, but according to your posts, the stealers have nothing but strengths and the Bengals have nothing but weaknesses, which is asinine. Not to mention unrealistic. You're right that this is a smack forum, which invites you to try to say anything true or false to piss us off, but don't pretend like you're really here to talk football.

And finally, you're right that the Bengals haven't had a lot of success against the stealers lately, but they beat them the last time. That's why you're here. You kicked the neighborhood kid's ass six times in a row, but all you're thinking about is how he kicked your ass the last time you fought. Nothing you say in 80 posts is going to change the fact that the stealers got beat the last time and those same 80 posts aren't going to give them a win on Sunday. Congratulations on wasting 3 days of your life on nothing. Not that you were doing anything else anyway. Let me guess, you do this every week on opposing fan boards. You live a very productive life. The team you root for is successful, but that doesn't make you any less of a loser.
[/quote]

You're a moron. First and foremost this is what this board is for, to come over and stir shit up, idiot. This is the GOD DAMN POINT. Stupid retards. You have 2,000 posts yourself on your pathetic board supporting a pathetic team, so you've wasted 4 years of your pathetic life since February of 2005! (How ironic, joining after a successful season, bandwagon 101.) Loser. I reside on my Steelers message board, who I only have a little over 200 posts by the way. It wasn't until I saw the puke of Bengirls fans come in and say their worth on our board. (Fuck, there's Bungle fans who have close to 1,000 posts! Talk about obsession? The Bengals have been nothing but a sorry ass team that worries more about what the Steelers do than their own team. Closet Steelers fans!)This is actually the first time I've came to any other boards. It's just the fact you Bungle fans need to be put in your place and need to be reminded this is going to be short lived since we are going to kick your ass Sunday and put you back where you belong. In the backseat.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='13 November 2009 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1258086448' post='826550']
Yeah, my Gulf War was a long time ago, didn't see much in the way of "action", but a lot of very hot sand and trucks with "potable water" painted on the sides of them...and this is a big game both from the recognition standpoint you mention but also because the way both teams schedules play out the rest of the season. The Steelers schedule starts to get pretty favorable down the stretch, especially if you buy the "The Ravens are done" argument. We have some "easy" games too but a couple more quality opponents than them, and non-divisional games. Shit, we're almost done with the division games already. 4-0 is not too shabby, and even 5-1 would be doable, depending on how both teams play the rest of the way.

I'd much rather the 6-0 division record we're going to get though. I hear we'll get division champ hats and everything, just like in 2005 when we won it all.

/sarcasm
[/quote]

[quote][b]I'd much rather the 6-0 division record we're going to get though. I hear we'll get division champ hats and everything, just like in 2005 when we won it all.[/b][/quote]

Funny thing is, tons of Bungle fans are intent in just beating the Steelers and wearing their one division championship hat in the past 2 decades. IT's the most treasured item of all Bungirl fan's treasury! Pathetic.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='13 November 2009 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1258125671' post='826631']
You're a moron. First and foremost this is what this board is for, to come over and stir shit up, idiot. This is the GOD DAMN POINT. Stupid retards. You have 2,000 posts yourself on your pathetic board supporting a pathetic team, so you've wasted 4 years of your pathetic life since February of 2005! (How ironic, joining after a successful season, bandwagon 101.) Loser. I reside on my Steelers message board, who I only have a little over 200 posts by the way. It wasn't until I saw the puke of Bengirls fans come in and say their worth on our board. (Fuck, there's Bungle fans who have close to 1,000 posts! Talk about obsession? The Bengals have been nothing but a sorry ass team that worries more about what the Steelers do than their own team. Closet Steelers fans!)This is actually the first time I've came to any other boards. It's just the fact you Bungle fans need to be put in your place and need to be reminded this is going to be short lived since we are going to kick your ass Sunday and put you back where you belong. In the backseat.
[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point. You were owned by my post. Who's resorting to name calling? I still haven't seen any football talk from you. Just cheerleading. Just another internet tough guy.

BTW, I've been a Bengals fan since the beginning. Since long before your parents were heavily debating whether to keep you or not. You remind me of Clubber Lang getting more and more pissed the more you get owned on here. Let me know when you want to talk football.

[quote name='Hooky' date='13 November 2009 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1258130954' post='826665']
Thanks for proving my point. You were owned by my post. Who's resorting to name calling? I still haven't seen any football talk from you. Just cheerleading. Just another internet tough guy.

BTW, I've been a Bengals fan since the beginning. Since long before your parents were heavily debating whether to keep you or not. You remind me of Clubber Lang getting more and more pissed the more you get owned on here. Let me know when you want to talk football.
[/quote]

I'm down to talk football all day if you want. This plays into my strength and welcome that challenge. Lets end this gripe right now and lets get down to it, shall we? (By the way, if you can actually read, I already owned you S.O.B's on everything football related thus far. I provided stats of last game proving you were dominated, I explained why you don't have a chance. I explained the season up to this point and how/why certain teams have won and lost. (Bengals should of lost as many as they've won, while the Steelers should have won the games they lost, period.) You have nothing in your barrel over the last handful of meetings other than a fluke win in Cinci in a decade ago Week 3.)

Considering you have won NOTHING yet and that you have yet to win any division chatter unless you get through Pittsburgh Sunday (not going to happen) lets first look at the Bengirls record ALL time versus the Stillers.

Steelers lead regular season series [b]47[/b]-31-0;
Steelers lead postseason series [b]1[/b]-0.

Now that we got that quickly out of the way, lets look at the Steelers/Bengirls match ups in this decade. (Since the year 2000/20 games played)

The Steelers won the last [b]15/20[/b] games versus the Bengirls in this last decade.
The Steelers have won [b] 2 Super Bowls[/b] in this last decade (2 of the last 4) and beaten the Bengirls in their lone playoff match up.

[u]Division Titles. [/u]

Steelers: [b]19[/b]
AFC Central: 1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001
AFC North: 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008

Bengals: [b]6[/b]
AFC Central: 1970, 1973, 1981, 1988, 1990
AFC North: 2005

[u]Play off appearances:[/u]
Steelers: [b]25[/b]
1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008

Bengals: 8
1970, 1973, 1975, 1981, 1982, 1988, 1990, 2005

[u]Conference Championships:[/u]
Steelers: [b]7 [/b]
1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1995, 2005, 2008

Bengals: 2
1981, 1988

[u]Super Bowls:[/u]
Steelers: [b]6[/b]
Bengals: 0

[u]2009 stats:[/u]
Bengals [b]6-2[/b]
Steelers [b](Defending Super Bowl Champions)[/b] 6-2

[u]Total Offense Rank:[/u]
Steelers: [b]5[/b]
Bengirls: 12

Passing Rank:
Bengirls: 18

Rushing Rank:
Bengirls: [b]9[/b]
Steelers: 15

[u]Total Defense Rank:[/u]
Bengirls: 15

Passing:
Steelers: [b]14[/b]
Bengirls: 24

Rushing:
Steelers: [b]1[/b]
Bengirls: 2

Before you want to talk about football. WRAP YOUR PUNY HEADS AROUND THAT. As you can see, all football talk favors the superiority of the Steelers. Since this series (and soon to be game) is so one sided, this is why this thread has resulted to name calling, jobs, and salary. :headbang:

The Bengals did beat the Steelers this year in a fluke effort. Too bad they STILL haven't won the division yet, and who do they have to get through? That's right, PITTSBURGH! If you guys by some MIRACLE beat us, I will respect it. But it won't happen. Again, wrap your head around that and we'll talk.

Archived