Number One: Give me a break

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1258043634' post='826329']

You guys were 3/3 on 4th Downs. (Clearly out played if you have to go for it on 4th down)

[/quote]
That statement is total bullshit. It's the Steelers defense that couldn't stop the Bengals offense on fourth downs...repeatedly. You were clearly outplayed when it mattered most.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 November 2009 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1258045023' post='826333']
That statement is total bullshit. It's the Steelers defense that couldn't stop the Bengals offense on fourth downs...repeatedly. You were clearly outplayed when it mattered most.
[/quote]

Not quite. If you guys need to rely on 4th down calls, esp 4th and 10 again(!) Then you will be in major trouble. You were totally out played. You can have the win, because it won't matter when you are watching us at your home in the playoffs. Eventually, any team within the division is entitled to take one. But, as far as being smart is concerned, I don't see the Bengals sweeping this good of a Steelers team, at home. Sorry. Not gonna happen.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1258045403' post='826336']
Not quite. If you guys need to rely on 4th down calls, esp 4th and 10 again(!) Then you will be in major trouble. You were totally out played. You can have the win, because it won't matter when you are watching us at your home in the playoffs. Eventually, any team within the division is entitled to take one. But, as far as being smart is concerned, I don't see the Bengals sweeping this good of a Steelers team, at home. Sorry. Not gonna happen.
[/quote]
Out of curiosity, are you from Pennsylvania? Do you live there now? And do you have a job?

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1258045700' post='826337']
Out of curiosity, are you from Pennsylvania? Do you live there now? And do you have a job?
[/quote]

(I don't know HOW this relates to football) but that's none of your God damn business but to show my superiority.. yes, I live in PA, smack dab in the middle of Pittsburgh. I do have a great job and a wonderful family, and if you ever want to compare SAT scores one day or count how many cars we have in the garage let me know! :onoudidnt:

I too, am curious. Do you have a sister? What is her cup size? And is your mom still available tonight?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1258046551' post='826344']
(I don't know HOW this relates to football) but that's none of your God damn business but to show my superiority.. yes, I live in PA, smack dab in the middle of Pittsburgh. I do have a great job and a wonderful family, and if you ever want to compare SAT scores one day or count how many cars we have in the garage let me know! :onoudidnt:

I too, am curious. Do you have a sister? What is her cup size? And is your mom still available tonight?
[/quote]

Oh so they legalized gay marriage in PA? Well I hope you and your brother will be very happy together.

Let me get this straight: A team sucks for getting their offense in a 4th and 10 situation even if they get the first down, but the team that gives up the first down on 4th and 10 is superior in every way. That makes sense in stealerfanworld. Spin, spin, spin. You're even trying to spin the score around to make it look like the stealers won. Good luck with that.

Bengals 23
Stealers 20

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1258045403' post='826336']
[/quote]
Funny how that scoreboard thingie works. See, we totally outplayed Denver too, and somehow lost the game. In my mind, "outplayed" means "defeated". The Steelers were outplayed 23-20, and defeated. And man does it piss you off!

And don't worry, we won't be needing the last minute heroics this time, because much like Happy Gilmore learned to putt, we learned to score in the first half of games.

To be quite honest, I can actually envision an offensive shootout in this game. It's happened between these teams before. I am sort of thinking its setting up that way. Defenses on their heels while the QB's put on a show.

[quote name='Hooky' date='12 November 2009 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1258047905' post='826351']
Let me get this straight: A team sucks for getting their offense in a 4th and 10 situation even if they get the first down, but the team that gives up the first down on 4th and 10 is superior in every way. That makes sense in stealerfanworld. Spin, spin, spin. You're even trying to spin the score around to make it look like the stealers won. Good luck with that.

Bengals 23
Stealers 20
[/quote]

Like I said, and if you can actually read, I already said you guys won and you can take your W. But looking at the coarse of the game and look at why the Bengals had a shot to win in the first place is not really hard to determine. All I'm saying is, is that if the Bengals or their fans think that going for it on 4th down in every contest against quality opponents and making it a habit, then they are in for a rude awakening down the stretch. They simply got too lucky and beat some bad teams in the proccess, hardly dominiating against the Packers or fucking Clowns. That last contest was back in week 3. The Steelers weren't even close to being sharp by any stretch of the word. The Steelers are far and beyond a much better team than the Bungirls. Period. And it will be shown Sunday.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 November 2009 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1258048057' post='826352']
Funny how that scoreboard thingie works. See, we totally outplayed Denver too, and somehow lost the game. In my mind, "outplayed" means "defeated". The Steelers were outplayed 23-20, and defeated. And man does it piss you off!

And don't worry, we won't be needing the last minute heroics this time, because much like Happy Gilmore learned to putt, we learned to score in the first half of games.

To be quite honest, I can actually envision an offensive shootout in this game. It's happened between these teams before. I am sort of thinking its setting up that way. Defenses on their heels while the QB's put on a show.
[/quote]

In your dreams my man. No way, no how this will be a shootout! Just like this Happy Gilmore bullshit, the Steelers are closing teams out lately, something we couldn't do in the first couple games of the young season. That loss doesn't piss me off, like I said, Cinci, or Baltimore is due and entitled to take atleast one game within the division. You're 6-2 and have yet to really do anything with it. And when you WERE in this situation, you still couldn't do anything with it. It will be more and more of the same at Heinz Field. Steelers are going to win this quite easily.

This comes from one of our posters. You will see why I think this game could go either way.

[quote]Stealers have played against the #20 overall Offense (Titans), #18 Offense (Bears),
#12 Offense (Bengals), #17 Offense (Chargers), #31 Offense (Browns), #11 Offense (Vikings)
and #19 Offense (Broncos).

The Bengals have played against the #19 overall Offense (Broncos), #7 Offense (Packers),
#5 Offense (Stealers), #31 Offense (Browns), #10 Offense (Ravens twice), # 8 Offense (Texans)
and #18 Offense (Bears).

The Stealers have played no games against top 10 Offenses. The Bengals have played 5 games
against top 10 Offenses.

And the Bengals are allowing less points per game than the Stealers.

Stealers have played against the #31 overall Defense (Titans), #15 Defense (Bears),
#14 Defense (Bengals), #11 Defense (Chargers), #32 Defense (Browns), #18 Defense Vikings,
and #3 Defense (Broncos).

The Bengals have played against the #3 overall Defense (Broncos), #4 Defense (Packers),
#5 Defense (Stealers), #32 Defense (Browns), #12 Defense (Ravens twice) #17 Defense (Texans)
and #15 Defense (Bears).

The Stealers have played one game against a top 5 Defense.

The Bengals have played 3 games against top 5 Defenses.

320 of Mendenhall's 573 yards and 51 of his 100 carries have came in two games.
Those games were against the Broncos (#8 against the rush) and Chargers (#26).[/quote]

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1258046551' post='826344']

[/quote]
It relates to 90% of Steeler fans being bandwagon fans or unemployed. So if you have a great job, are you at work now? How do you have time to spend multiple hours a day talking shit on a Bengals forum?

You can't be much older than 18 either.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='12 November 2009 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1258048707' post='826360']
This comes from one of our posters. You will see why I think this game could go either way.
[/quote]

Of course the game could go either way, that's the beauty of the game.

Too bad it'll only go the Pittsburgh Steelers way this Sunday.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1258048976' post='826366']
Of course the game could go either way, that's the beauty of the game.

Too bad it'll only go the Pittsburgh Steelers way this Sunday.
[/quote]

Like I said, well see.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1258048707' post='826361']
It relates to 90% of Steeler fans being bandwagon fans or unemployed. So if you have a great job, are you at work now? How do you have time to spend multiple hours a day talking shit on a Bengals forum?

You can't be much older than 18 either.
[/quote]

LOL 90% bandwagon fans. How ironic to question the faith of a Steelers fanbase. That's all you got? Have you SEEN the Steelers fan base the past, oh, I don't know, 37 years? We will, and always will be the best fans to ever support our team. We are the best traveled, and sell out other stadiums, including your stadium high on that list, on an every year basis. Did you watch the Monday Night Game? Terrible Towels everywhere IN DENVER, COLORADO! Denver players were so distraught and discouraged saying the Steelers fans over powered the home crowd. Why do you think head coaches say don't sell your tickets to Steelers fans? Cinci fans are the one's that still have the tags on their pathetic jersey's, probably the same fans that wore bags on their heads last season!

I don't get the satisfaction out of this job thing. I simply have access to a computer at work and take 2, one hour lunch breaks to mess with you sorry ass's to kill time. If that's the only thing in your holster then so be it. Whatever you say about jobs, here's you and your cronies replying back to me and making the convo go round! HAHA! Morons.

[quote name='Hooky' date='12 November 2009 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1258048940' post='826365']
What the fuck does that mean?
[/quote]

Put it this way, whenever the rarity the Bengals had somewhat of a good record the past 2 decades, they somehow BLEW it down the stretch and it never amounted to anything worth mentioning. In 2006, The Bengirls started 8-5 and was in prime position to win the division. They went on to lose their last 3 games, including a loss to the Steelers during that stretch. In '05, they won the division, and lost in the first round to you guessed it, The Steelers (Steelers won the SB)

My point is, the Steelers take off and run with it, winning the last 2 Superbowls out of 4, while the Bengals start fast and always seem to blow it by seasons end. I expect more of the same.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1258049431' post='826371']
LOL 90% bandwagon fans. How ironic to question the faith of a Steelers fanbase. That's all you got? Have you SEEN the Steelers fan base the past, oh, I don't know, 37 years? We will, and always will be the best fans to ever support our team. We are the best traveled, and sell out other stadiums, including your stadium high on that list, on an every year basis. Did you watch the Monday Night Game? Terrible Towels everywhere IN DENVER, COLORADO! Denver players were so distraught and discouraged saying the Steelers fans over powered the home crowd. Why do you think head coaches say don't sell your tickets to Steelers fans? Cinci fans are the one's that still have the tags on their pathetic jersey's, probably the same fans that wore bags on their heads last season!

I don't get the satisfaction out of this job thing. I simply have access to a computer at work and take 2, one hour lunch breaks to mess with you sorry ass's to kill time. If that's the only thing in your holster then so be it. Whatever you say about jobs, here's you and your cronies replying back to me and making the convo go round! HAHA! Morons.
[/quote]
What kind of grown adult spends hours on a rival team's message boards pounding their chest about their favorite team?

Also, you proved my point about bandwagon Steeler fans. Do you really think all those terrible towels in Denver were from people born and raised in PA? No. And LOL at traveled. So the entire population of PA, most of which have been killed by the econmoy, can afford to travel all over the country to watch the Steelers. They latched onto the team because they were good when they were kids, just like all the Cowboys fans.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1258050972' post='826382']
What kind of grown adult spends hours on a rival team's message boards pounding their chest about their favorite team?

Also, you proved my point about bandwagon Steeler fans. Do you really think all those terrible towels in Denver were from people born and raised in PA? No. And LOL at traveled. So the entire population of PA, most of which have been killed by the econmoy, can afford to travel all over the country to watch the Steelers. They latched onto the team because they were good when they were kids, just like all the Cowboys fans.
[/quote]

Like I said, when I have some free time on my hands, and to kill time, I think it's fuckin' hilarious to come on here and torment you pussies. You're just a pussy. Take the trash talk as it lyes. It's what it's here for, you little sissie. The forum is "talking shit" for a reason. Moron. I just take major enjoyment in putting Bengirl fans in their place.

As far as your bandwagon fan comment. That's typical of trying to come up with some kind of valid argument. If you had any knowledge of the fact and weren't so ignorant towards anything outside of being a closet Steelers fan, during the boom of the Steel industry, Pittsburgh was rockin. Many, many, many upon many around the area were in fact born and raises in PA from all over the world. They simply had to pick up when Pittsburgh was hit hard and move to find jobs. And yes, we do travel. I've been apart of many bus rides across state. And yes, as bad as the recession is, we as a city have the dough to sell out our stadium every week and pack into Heinz Field to see a worthy Steel City Beatdown. I love it!

Steelers 34
Bengirls 13.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1258051598' post='826384']
Like I said, when I have some free time on my hands, and to kill time, I think it's fuckin' hilarious to come on here and torment you pussies. You're just a pussy. Take the trash talk as it lyes. It's what it's here for, you little sissie. The forum is "talking shit" for a reason. Moron. I just take major enjoyment in putting Bengirl fans in their place.

As far as your bandwagon fan comment. That's typical of trying to come up with some kind of valid argument. If you had any knowledge of the fact and weren't so ignorant towards anything outside of being a closet Steelers fan, during the boom of the Steel industry, Pittsburgh was rockin. Many, many, many upon many around the area were in fact born and raises in PA from all over the world. They simply had to pick up when Pittsburgh was hit hard and move to find jobs. And yes, we do travel. I've been apart of many bus rides across state. And yes, as bad as the recession is, we as a city have the dough to sell out our stadium every week and pack into Heinz Field to see a worthy Steel City Beatdown. I love it!

Steelers 34
Bengirls 13.
[/quote]
Apparently your free time is all day long. Where do you work? Starbucks? Are you using the free internet at Starbucks in Shitsburgh?

You think you are tormenting us? We are just trying to get you to admit that you are 19, still live at home and have absolutely nothing to do with the Steelers winning. Yes they are a very good team, but you're still a loser. You like using the word pussy too. I am not a pussy. I actually get paid to not be a pussy. Internet tough guy.

I also find it hard to believe that Pittsburgh, pop. 315,000, gave birth to the millions of Steeler fans I see parading around in their piss colored uniforms. Everyone knows they have the most bandwagon fans. How can you even argue that?

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1258052276' post='826391']
Apparently your free time is all day long. Where do you work? Starbucks? Are you using the free internet at Starbucks in Shitsburgh?

You think you are tormenting us? We are just trying to get you to admit that you are 19, still live at home and have absolutely nothing to do with the Steelers winning. Yes they are a very good team, but you're still a loser. You like using the word pussy too. I am not a pussy. I actually get paid to not be a pussy. Internet tough guy.

I also find it hard to believe that Pittsburgh, pop. 315,000, gave birth to the millions of Steeler fans I see parading around in their piss colored uniforms. Everyone knows they have the most bandwagon fans. How can you even argue that?
[/quote]

Be careful now......Starbucks is considered big business in Pittsburgh now since all the industry left town.

Most of the steel workers speak Chinese now.....

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1258052276' post='826391']

[/quote]

Well, I guess my second job is considered to be fucking your sister, so that works also. She doesn't charge much though so that forces me to keep my steady, 40 hour a week job.

You're tormented all right. When it has to result in personal stuff from a PUSSY fan that can't talk football without getting sand in their vagina. Point is, the Steelers are going to kick the Bengals ass Sunday, no matter how many times I've fucked your mom or how much more money I make than you. Obviously you have internet access to where you are at to respond, so how do you explain that douche bag? Sitting at home and stuffing things up your butthole and yelling at your mom to bring you in more oreo's after being apart of a drug deal in your shitty broken down cardboard home?

Has it EVER occurred to you, that no matter where you reside, that you can still be a fan of any team? I'm sure there are stupid Bengals fans around the world also, not many though since they have a suck fanbase. Man you guys are so fucking retarded it's like talking to a brick wall, but a brick wall has much more emotion and sense than Bengirls fans. Still cracks me up that not too long ago the Bengirls couldn't even sell more than 1,000 tickets. YOU are the bandwagoners. I can't believe I'm arguing it, but once again, you need put in your place to bow down to Steelers fans.

So, who wants schooled in football talk?

Steelers 34
Bengirls 13

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1258053305' post='826397']
I'm a douche bag pedophile
[/quote]
Well my sister is 9 so uhhh yeah.

I'm on days off from my job as a police officer. So no drugs or shitty houses here. Who's the one getting personal here? You've been name calling and acting like an obnoxious teenager since your first post.

I would love to hear you debate how they are going to win too. Other than the tired, "Wez gots 6 ringz" shit you've been spewing that has nothing to do with the 2009 season.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='12 November 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1258053609' post='826399']
Well my sister is 9 so uhhh yeah.

I'm on days off from my job as a police officer. So no drugs or shitty houses here. Who's the one getting personal here? You've been name calling and acting like an obnoxious teenager since your first post.

I would love to hear you debate how they are going to win too. Other than the tired, "Wez gots 6 ringz" shit you've been spewing that has nothing to do with the 2009 season.
[/quote]

That's not what she said. She said she was over 18 and judging by her double d's and loose vagina and valid drivers license, I'm right. So, you're a cop huh? Why don't you get off your pig ass and work a little OT and fix up the dirt streets of Cincinnati? Just a thought. A cop has enough time on their hands to post more than 7,000 posts on a Bengirls forum? Whatta loser. If you mean cop, you're probably the one everyone makes fun of when your fetching the boss's coffee.

But anyway, AGAIN this is the trash talk forum. This is what it is for. You're too pathetic to realize this. I'm coming onto your board for a reason, to stir shit up, just like Steelers fan do in Cinci's stadium. So it's your job to hold your own on your own turf. You should like it since this is the most traffic this pathetic site has ever seen.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='12 November 2009 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1258054009' post='826405']
That's not what she said. She said she was over 18 and judging by her double d's and loose vagina and valid drivers license, I'm right. So, you're a cop huh? Why don't you get off your pig ass and work a little OT and fix up the dirt streets of Cincinnati? Just a thought. A cop has enough time on their hands to post more than 7,000 posts on a Bengirls forum? Whatta loser. If you mean cop, you're probably the one everyone makes fun of when your fetching the boss's coffee.

But anyway, AGAIN this is the trash talk forum. This is what it is for. You're too pathetic to realize this. I'm coming onto your board for a reason, to stir shit up, just like Steelers fan do in Cinci's stadium. So it's your job to hold your own on your own turf. [color="#FF0000"]You should like it since this is the most traffic this pathetic site has ever seen.[/color]
[/quote]

Not even close.

Archived