Number One: Give me a break

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='15 November 2009 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1258293530' post='827115']
What is the difference between a female steelers fan and a catfish?

One has whiskers and smells bad, and the other is a fish.
[/quote]

[quote]One has whiskers and smells bad, and the other is a fish.[/quote]

You mean this tub 'o lard? HAHAHA

[img] http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6171/fffffqj.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='15 November 2009 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1258296661' post='827146']
[img]http://www.hognation.net/magpics/100206large.jpg[/img]

thread/
[/quote]

[img]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/dr_z/02/07/super.bowl.recap/tx_cover.jpg[/img]

It's been fun squashing you red headed step child's. See you Monday morning when the Steelers are 7-2 and inching towards home field advantage throughout the playoffs!

Steelers 34
Bengals 13

whoever thinks reed is better than polamalu LOL. what made the ravens defence great was bart scott and rex ryan.

You guys are idiots, i cant wait until clark destroys ocho cinos lifeless body on the field.

carson is a pussy cant even try to fuckin tackle polamalu.

im sure nate robinson 5ft 11 basketball player could pound the shit into carson palmer whi is 6ft 8, id rather face a palmer hit than clark hit dumbasses, height isn't anything in the nfl it's force, something you guys don't have.

have fun losing today bitches.

SteelCity. How did you become so clever? The mom and sister joke for the sixth time in this thread is still the funniest damn thing! Keep those witty comebacks coming brother!

P.S. Whats your obsession with me and Bung? Is it because we made fun of you for thinking a flag intimidates people?

OOOoooooOOOhhh that yellow flag is soooo scary!

I think the saddest part of this long thread...is that this joker can't lose no matter what happens on the field.

The Stealers win...and he gets his imputed "victory" (nothing that he did whatsoever himself...just proxied triumph from a third-party participant). He then gets to run all over the place in an attempt to rub noses in it. Or...even worse...he'll attempt to be a patronizing "winner", replete with it's "you guys played well..you'll be fine someday" claptrap in its lame try at being congenial.

The Bengals win...and he either never shows up (preferred)...or will come back (again) witt the feigned "good loser" bullshit, once again filled with banal attempts at congeniality. And, of course, those 6 rings (which he doesn't wear, only "won" via third party proxy) will be offered as a parting shot.

Somewhere...on his curiously unnamed Stealer message board...he will declare "victory" one way or the other.

I would suggest a strong dose of "ignore"...regardless of what happens today. One never "defeats" these internet paper mache visigoths...and they never "lose". Comical people they are.

[quote name='da bizzare one' date='14 November 2009 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1258233603' post='827009']
I just have a question. Honestly, are the women in Shittsburg that ugly? Is that why Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) had to go to Vegas to [b]RAPE[/b] someone? Is that why people from that shitty ass city are always so grumpy and unhappy? Because the bitches are ugly? How sad is it that your Superbowl Champion QB cant just [b]RAPE[/b] a woman from there? If I were a woman from Shittsburg I would be insulted by the fact that Big Ben (AKA big sex offender) didn't [b]RAPE[/b] anyone from there.

[b]When we finish [b]RAPING[/b] your team, you can answer these questions I am pondering.
[/quote]
[/b]

So, are the bitches that ugly in Shittsburg?

[quote name='Hooky' date='15 November 2009 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1258320206' post='828090']
Hey mods, can you ban that deuche so I can change my name to steelcitybeatdown. He won't be back anyway. If he does, he'll play the Troy card again, but we've got the Cedric card.
[/quote]

if he isnt back by monday at the latest ill ban him myself

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='15 November 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1258319550' post='828067']
Suck on that steelcityfaggot
[/quote]

WOW! Congrats to all Bengals fans. They won the defensive struggle in honor fashion.(Not one offensive TD scored) There is a new juggernaut in the AFC North Division. The Bengals ARE FOR REAL and I'm glad to eat crow after a beatdown like that. What a win for that franchise. It really wasn't that close. Steelers got manhandled in every phase, esp in the trenches and the redzone. Their special teams breakdown is a major concern. Ben really didn't have the time and the Bengals corners dictated that game all day long. Bengals are coming after the league, watch out Indy and N.E. Unless a complete MELTDOWN from Cinci, which won't happen, Pittsburgh needs to take it week to week and land a Wild Card if possible. Ben seemed panicked all day and was rattled big time. This was the first time since the 2006 season where he was really panicked. Congrats to Cinci and all fans. You deserve it! If you take it and run with it, then you'll be tough to stop in the playoffs. Still a long season but should be a interesting finish. Hope to cya in Jan.

Congrats Bengals fans. :thumbsup:

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='15 November 2009 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1258320325' post='828096']
WOW! Congrats to all Bengals fans. They won the defensive struggle in honor fashion. There is a new juggernaut in the AFC North Division. The Bengals ARE FOR REAL and I'm glad to eat crow after a beatdown like that. What a win for that franchise. It really wasn't that close. Steelers got manhandled in every phase, esp in the trenches and the redzone. Their special teams breakdown is a major concern. Ben really didn't have the time and the Bengals corners dictated that game all day long. Bengals are coming after the league, watch out Indy and N.E. Unless a complete MELTDOWN from Cinci, which won't happen, Pittsburgh needs to take it week to week and land a Wild Card if possible. Ben seemed panicked all day and was rattled big time. This was the first time since the 2006 season where he was really panicked. Congrats to Cinci and all fans. You deserve it! If you take it and run with it, then you'll be tough to stop in the playoffs. Still a long season but should be a interesting finish.

[/quote]

Thanks,

Im sure you will get another chance at us, and maybe next time you will not be so quick to talk.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='15 November 2009 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1258320325' post='828096']
WOW! Congrats to all Bengals fans. They won the defensive struggle in honor fashion. There is a new juggernaut in the AFC North Division. The Bengals ARE FOR REAL and I'm glad to eat crow after a beatdown like that. What a win for that franchise. It really wasn't that close. Steelers got manhandled in every phase, esp in the trenches and the redzone. Their special teams breakdown is a major concern. Ben really didn't have the time and the Bengals corners dictated that game all day long. Bengals are coming after the league, watch out Indy and N.E. Unless a complete MELTDOWN from Cinci, which won't happen, Pittsburgh needs to take it week to week and land a Wild Card if possible. Ben seemed panicked all day and was rattled big time. This was the first time since the 2006 season where he was really panicked. Congrats to Cinci and all fans. You deserve it! If you take it and run with it, then you'll be tough to stop in the playoffs. Still a long season but should be a interesting finish.

[/quote]

Take your false congratulations and shove em up your black and gold ass. Fuck you and Fuck that shitty ass city.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='15 November 2009 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1258320325' post='828096']
WOW! Congrats to all Bengals fans. They won the defensive struggle in honor fashion.(Not one offensive TD scored) There is a new juggernaut in the AFC North Division. The Bengals ARE FOR REAL and I'm glad to eat crow after a beatdown like that. What a win for that franchise. It really wasn't that close. Steelers got manhandled in every phase, esp in the trenches and the redzone. Their special teams breakdown is a major concern. Ben really didn't have the time and the Bengals corners dictated that game all day long. Bengals are coming after the league, watch out Indy and N.E. Unless a complete MELTDOWN from Cinci, which won't happen, Pittsburgh needs to take it week to week and land a Wild Card if possible. Ben seemed panicked all day and was rattled big time. This was the first time since the 2006 season where he was really panicked. Congrats to Cinci and all fans. You deserve it! If you take it and run with it, then you'll be tough to stop in the playoffs. Still a long season but should be a interesting finish. Hope to cya in Jan.

[/quote]
No way dude typed that! One of the other mods wrote this...right?

If not...appreciate the classy response.

Archived