Number One: Give me a break

And number two, I can GUARANTEE YOU! That the Pittsburgh Steelers will NOT! NOT! squander a fourth quarter lead this time around.

The Steelers dominated in every phase of the game against the Bengals (and yes you'll always be the bumbling Bengals!) and the good and lucky fortunes of the Bungirls will run out come Sunday at 1:00 in Heinz Field. Another thing, the Steelers played without both Polamalu AND Mendenhall in the early contest and we still whipped your ass all over the field. If it wasn't for the Steelers early season blunders, they are sitting pretty at 8-0! The Bungirls should of lost to Baltimore AND the hapless Clowns! (That fieldgoal was missed.) Early in the season the Steelers were victim of their own selves and shot themselves in the foot, but guess what? WE ARE BACK and are playing the kind of football that destroyed you posers in the past and it won't come down to a lousy 4th and 10. If you think Cedric Benson is going to run all over us, then you need your head examined! This is going to be a beat down. And I have an answer to your pathetic, stolen Chant.

WE DEY! Always have, always will. See ya Sunday, wannabe's.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1257950673' post='825850']
[b][u]And number two, I can GUARANTEE YOU! That the Pittsburgh Steelers will NOT! NOT! squander a fourth quarter lead this time around.
[/u][/b]
The Steelers dominated in every phase of the game against the Bengals (and yes you'll always be the bumbling Bengals!) and the good and lucky fortunes of the Bungirls will run out come Sunday at 1:00 in Heinz Field. Another thing, the Steelers played without both Polamalu AND Mendenhall in the early contest and we still whipped your ass all over the field. If it wasn't for the Steelers early season blunders, they are sitting pretty at 6-0! The Bungirls should of lost to Baltimore AND the hapless Clowns! (That fieldgoal was missed.) Early in the season the Steelers were victim of their own selves and shot themselves in the foot, but guess what? WE ARE BACK and are playing the kind of football that destroyed you posers in the past and it won't come down to a lousy 4th and 10. If you think Cedric Benson is going to run all over us, then you need your head examined! This is going to be a beat down. And I have an answer to your pathetic, stolen Chant.

WE DEY! Always have, always will. See ya Sunday, wannabe's.
[/quote]

YOU RIGHT THEY WON'T - I GUESS YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH SUNDAYS GAME AGAINST THE RAVENS AND THE ONE BEFORE THAT WITH THE BEARS - WHERE THE BENGALS SCORED A TOTAL OF 48 FIRST HALF POINTS AND DIDN'T WAIT TO PULL ONE OUT OF THE HAT......

[quote name='Elflocko' date='11 November 2009 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1257950966' post='825852']
See the forum you're in now? Yeah, that's where this tripe belongs.

Now I understand that reading probably isn't your strong suite (as well as grammar and spelling judging by your post), but try to keep up.

Mmmmkay?
[/quote]

You got the memo, pal. I was aware of the trash talk forum, just wanted anyone and everyone in shitty Ohio to know who you should bow down to, and that's the Black and Gold. I understand grammar is your only defense, so if that's all you got, then this will be easy this week!

[quote name='mhfinks' date='11 November 2009 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1257951028' post='825853']
YOU RIGHT THEY WON'T - I GUESS YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH SUNDAYS GAME AGAINST THE RAVENS AND THE ONE BEFORE THAT WITH THE BEARS - WHERE THE BENGALS SCORED A TOTAL OF 48 FIRST HALF POINTS AND DIDN'T WAIT TO PULL ONE OUT OF THE HAT......
[/quote]

Me right? Damn right me right. 2/3rds of an inch. That's the amount of distance between your pinkie finger, and the caps lock key.

Now that we got that out of the way, yes, I watched the Bengals game against the Ravens and the Bears. That Bears game wasn't even right, they were so LOST from a technical standpoint and so depleted with injury that they had no idea where they needed to be amongst themselves! Do you REALLY think that it was what the Bengals were doing? Not at all, not one bit. You could of put Bugs Bunny out there and he could have written up the same game plan against a Bears team that squandered to the depths of injury. The Ravens are a one dimensional team that is one of the most overrated teams in the league thus far. All they do is throw the long ball with Flacco and their defense is not even a shadow of their former selves. I'm not impressed by your team, esp in the games you've won by a hair. BTW: That second half against Baltimore was pathetic and that won't cut it against a swarming and relentless defense like the Steelers.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='11 November 2009 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1257951325' post='825855']
Steeler fans are some of the most arrogant, white trash people in the country[/quote]

White trash? Dude, have you smelled the turd that is Cincinnati? Half of your population are either incest or criminals.

Arrogance can not be determined when it's simply confidence. I call it like I see it, and unlike you wannabe's, the Steelers, whether you like it or not are one of the most dominating teams of the past decade and the results show for it. Arrogance? No, but I bet you'd give anything in the world to share that same "arrogance" and there's a reason for you not to experience that. Don't hate because you 'aint.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1257951904' post='825861']
White trash? Dude, have you smelled the turd that is Cincinnati? Half of your population are either incest or criminals.

Arrogance can not be determined when it's simply confidence. I call it like I see it, and unlike you wannabe's, the Steelers, whether you like it or not are one of the most dominating teams of the past decade and the results show for it. Arrogance? No, but I bet you'd give anything in the world to share that same "arrogance" and there's a reason for you not to experience that. Don't hate because you 'aint.
[/quote]
Thanks for quickly proving my point

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1257951904' post='825861']
Half of your population are either incest or criminals.
[/quote]
The irony in that statement is unbelievably awesome.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1257953054' post='825868']
I bet your that queer ball that sits in the stands in the "jungle" in that orange Star Wars space outfit. Nerd.
[/quote]
Ouch. You told me huh?

[quote name='JC' date='11 November 2009 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1257953258' post='825869']
Ouch. You told me huh?
[/quote]

Let the force be with you. Power swords attack! HAHA, queer fans. (You're not the Oakland Raiders, so stop trying to act intimidating in the stands, nerd.. but that's something Steelers fans don't have to worry about since we invade your stadium every year anyway.)

[/quote]

Isn't Pittsburgh a suburb of West Virginia?

You should probably fuck off now. This thread is on it's last legs. Start another thread if you actually want to talk about football. You're obviously just another loud-mouth idiot stealer fan that has accomplished nothing in his life, so is bragging about a football team, since bragging about things in your own life like still living in your parents' trailer or your teeth count is still in double digits doesn't pack much of a punch.

Read some of the other threads and take notes on how the other stealer fans post. They're annoying at times, but talk football while pounding their chest and they know enough about football to know that the Bengals have a good team this year and are a threat in the league. Instead of an immature douche like you that thinks the Bengals just won their games by beating teams that are bad or just had bad games.

And remember, even if the stealers win on Sunday, you'll still always be a loser.

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1257953592' post='825874']
Isn't Pittsburgh a suburb of West Virginia?

You should probably fuck off now. This thread is on it's last legs. Start another thread if you actually want to talk about football. You're obviously just another loud-mouth idiot stealer fan that has accomplished nothing in his life, so is bragging about a football team, since bragging about things in your own life like still living in your parents' trailer or your teeth count is still in double digits doesn't pack much of a punch.

Read some of the other threads and take notes on how the other stealer fans post. They're annoying at times, but talk football while pounding their chest and they know enough about football to know that the Bengals have a good team this year and are a threat in the league. Instead of an immature douche like you that thinks the Bengals just won their games by beating teams that are bad or just had bad games.

And remember, even if the stealers win on Sunday, you'll still always be a loser.
[/quote]

Good one, fine sir. I can see that you sissies are just like your football team. Can't handle the beating. But, I will respect your statement and talk football from here on out. (By the way that cracks me up that you say "so is bragging about a football team." Isn't this the point of a football forum? This isn't a community forum, moron (Cinci can't hold a candle to Pittsburgh) and it was one of your ignorant members who threw the first punch saying we are nothing but trash blah blah horseshit. If you can't take it don't dish it. Now, I will strictly talk football, which is probably worse for you guys than anything else. Let the trash begin Bungirl fans!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1257953572' post='825873']
Let the force be with you. Power swords attack! HAHA, queer fans. (You're not the Oakland Raiders, so stop trying to act intimidating in the stands, nerd.. but that's something Steelers fans don't have to worry about since we invade your stadium every year anyway.)
[/quote]
Man..you just Talk Dat Shit don't you? You got anything else clever up your sleeve that will make you feel macho on here?

[quote name='JC' date='11 November 2009 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1257954220' post='825877']
Man..you just Talk Dat Shit don't you? You got anything else clever up your sleeve that will make you feel macho on here?
[/quote]

Well, I could show you the bling of 6 Super Bowl Championship rings, but I don't want the reflection to upset anyone's eyes in here. It's only Wednesday and I want you to see a real team unleash a beatdown on your sorry ass's.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1257953572' post='825873']
[/quote]

With towels. That is intimidating.

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1257954715' post='825881']
With towels. That is intimidating.
[/quote]

Hey now, you should know better. You remember the last time you spit on our towel. Ask the Titans a little something about that. Something the Bengals don't have is tradition. The Terrible Towel is a following, and trust me, when the game is on the line, and you see 65,000+ fans waving those terrible towels (including away games) the tradition and calling of the towel gives teams the chills, admittedly so. You only wish you could have such a rallying' storied tradition that you could count on. I mean look at the rest of the league, including yourselves. You COPY IT!

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='11 November 2009 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1257951325' post='825855']
Steeler fans are some of the most arrogant, white trash people in the country
[/quote]

I'll give you arrogant (I'll even go so far as to call him a douchebag) but what makes you so sure he is white?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1257954338' post='825879']
Well, I could show you the bling of 6 Super Bowl Championship rings, but I don't want the reflection to upset anyone's eyes in here. It's only Wednesday and I want you to see a real team unleash a beatdown on your sorry ass's.
[/quote]

Are you wearing them? Thanks for coming by, Mr.Lambert.

Did Dave send you?

Tell him thanks anyway.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1257955285' post='825888']
Hey now, you should know better. You remember the last time you spit on our towel. Ask the Titans a little something about that. Something the Bengals don't have is tradition. The Terrible Towel is a following, and trust me, when the game is on the line, and you see 65,000+ fans waving those terrible towels (including away games) the tradition and calling of the towel gives teams the chills, admittedly so. You only wish you could have such a rallying' storied tradition that you could count on. I mean look at the rest of the league, including yourselves. You COPY IT!
[/quote]

Wow! That's some really deep shit you're shoveling. I'm done now. I'm sure you won't be on here after the game Sunday anyway after the Bengals win. Good luck. Hope you eventually get a job and maybe kiss a girl that you're not related to.

[quote name='oftt4' date='11 November 2009 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1257956415' post='825902']
I'll give you arrogant (I'll even go so far as to call him a douchebag) but what makes you so sure he is white?
[/quote]

He would've let us know by now. He would've gone skyline on us by now.

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1257956665' post='825908']
Wow! That's some really deep shit you're shoveling. I'm done now. I'm sure you won't be on here after the game Sunday anyway after the Bengals win. Good luck. Hope you eventually get a job and maybe kiss a girl that you're not related to.
[/quote]

[img]http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0207/nfl_g_bengals_fans1_sw_480.jpg[/img]
Wannabe. Look at those knock off, PUTRID towels you got going on there! You should be proud to be closet Steelers fans!

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1257956665' post='825908']
[/quote]

Ask your mom if she's still taking the extra ticket for Sunday! Tell her I got her the Ben Roethlisberger jersey she wanted to wear. Also, tell her to bring the condoms this time, she gave me crabs that I just passed onto your sister! Thanks, man!

Steelers by 18!

Archived