Chad taking a page from Agent Zero's book?

Earlier this year Washington Wizards Guard Gilbert Arenas (Agent Zero) faked an injury in order to get more playing time for rookie phenom John Wall. When Arenas admitted this he was fined and drew a lot of criticism. However Wall has looked great, and just last week Arenas got traded from the woeful Wizards to the Orlando Magic who played for the Eastern Conference Championship last year.

Ocho and Zero are friends.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...chocinco-humor

So I wonder if Chad was inspired by Arenas. Maybe his "injury" was just an attempt to get out of Cincy

[quote name='fredtoast' timestamp='1293550249' post='954626']
Earlier this year Washington Wizards Guard Gilbert Arenas (Agent Zero) faked an injury in order to get more playing time for rookie phenom John Wall. When Arenas admitted this he was fined and drew a lot of criticism. However Wall has looked great, and just last week Arenas got traded from the woeful Wizards to the Orlando Magic who played for the Eastern Conference Championship last year.

Ocho and Zero are friends.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...chocinco-humor

So I wonder if Chad was inspired by Arenas. Maybe his "injury" was just an attempt to get out of Cincy
[/quote]

Not knocking you, just correcting. It was nick young, not john wall. Doesnt really matter. I like your thinking though.

[quote name='fredtoast' timestamp='1293635713' post='954896']
Bone spurs also don't just appear in one week. He has been playing on them all season.
[/quote]

Then they would have shown up earlier.

If they did then its the team and not Chad that has been hiding it. Which is not out of the question as they knew TJ had broken ribs and didnt report it before.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1293635140' post='954894']
Bone spurs are not something you can fake. You have to get an xray.
[/quote]

True. Ocho had the same surgery on the same ankle after the 2008 season. This is a recurring problem. Sounds like it never healed properly from back in 2008.

The Ocho already stated he wanted to stay in cincy..... and for 2.5million payout - it's not a bad deal.... Also, i know his play this year hasn't been great but he puts fans in the seats... he does things for kids in the community... Chad will play his ass off next year because he will want a contract ........ he's a competitor and wants to win... i believe he is hurt.... maybe they have known all year and that is why they went to TO so much.... just saying.....

[quote name='mhfinks' timestamp='1293641619' post='954919']
The Ocho already stated he wanted to stay in cincy..... and for 2.5million payout - it's not a bad deal.... Also, i know his play this year hasn't been great but he puts fans in the seats... he does things for kids in the community... Chad will play his ass off next year because he will want a contract ........ he's a competitor and wants to win... i believe he is hurt.... maybe they have known all year and that is why they went to TO so much.... just saying.....
[/quote]
Pure nonsense. Chad wants out but doesn't want to harm his image. No way a media whore like Chad wants to come back to a poorly run, small market team in the middle of redneck America.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1293645678' post='954934']
Pure nonsense. Chad wants out but doesn't want to harm his image. No way a media whore like Chad wants to come back to a poorly run, small market team in the middle of redneck America.
[/quote]

Well if i bet on it - I'd say he stays - you won't get a free agent in here for 2.5million to replace him.... TO on the other hand is gone.....

Archived