Obama's Fault?

Lewdog

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351994994' post='1176853']
Exactly the point. This stuff is going to continue to happen so long as or foreign policy remains what it is.
[/quote]

Come on, was he worth quoting for this? I put him on ignore so that am more easily able to focus on the point at hand. To make this statement is a joke. I mentioned the bombings under Clinton, and the first thing you did was point to Bush. Is it possible for you to make an argument worthwhile without making a President from 4 years ago in it? The statement that this will happen no matter who is President just makes you a hypocrite. Why? Maybe because anything that has to do with world affairs where something happens to U.S. citizens, you reply with something pointing out it was worse under Bush. I'm starting to believe the U.S. has only ever had two Presidents. When I make a point to show something bad that happened under Clinton and Obama, the first thing you jump to is:

[quote]Our embassies & consulates abroad are going to remain a target for anti-American groups regardless of who is President. The fact that we even had a consulate inside Libya to burn in the first place is more interesting to me from a foreign-policy standpoint. The idea that Romney would somehow make a difference is laughable. I would prefer someone who knows where the fuck Iran is, for starters.[/quote]

and:

[quote]Exactly the point. This stuff is going to continue to happen so long as or foreign policy remains what it is. [/quote]

If so, shouldn't this fall on Bush as well? Wait, nevermind, Bush is the devil. That's it, wrap it up folks. The devil Bush who is responsible for any bad that has ever happened in U.S. history has been unmasked for who he truly is. Lets dig a little deeper, is Bush the anti-christ? Did his period in political time start the end of everything we know it? Was Obama doomed from the beginning? Did Obama even have a chance?

Jamie get over it, Bush isn't President anymore. He's not an excuse for any of Obama's failures. Romney isn't Bush wrapped inside a costume. You have aleady announced your agenda. You have already told everyone why you ignore any facts that make Obama look like less than a President he is. I just hope Tuesday everybody is smart enough to see Obama how you do, as nothing but an empty, blowhard that can run a country. Then you can take that Obama picture on your refrigerator that you kiss everyday when you get up and go to bed, and put it in the trash where it belongs. It would be quite amusing to watch Obama go down in flames as a one term President.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351995801' post='1176855']
I mentioned the bombings under Clinton, and the first thing you did was point to Bush. Is it possible for you to make an argument worthwhile without making a President from 4 years ago in it?
[/quote]

:facepalm:

I really hope for your sake you are just trolling.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351995099' post='1176854']
Nope, it points out that terrorist don't target Republican or Democrat Presidents. I don't know why you say "we" have a problem. You just announced you had an agenda against Romney and would never vote for him. If Bozo the clown were still alive today and was the Democratic candidate you would vote for him. That's makes a lot of sense. Why did you do all this arguing with me if you already knew that every Romney was evil, and everything Obama was like taking a drink from mother earth's bosom? You might it quite clear, even T-Dub could understand it. The reason this isn't a problem of mine, is because, I'm not a big business owner, I don't have a job where the future of my employment depends upon what political party is in control, and lastly regardless of who is President I am more than likely going to keep my same status in society. I'm a person that all I can do is look for what each candidate stands for, try weed through as much bull shit as I can, and pick the best guy. I have always actually viewed Obama the same way as you described him. He was a figurehead President that was nothing more than a mouth piece that worked well for the liberals in the government and society to hang their hat on, and from time to time call in a favor. How you could possibly find a reason to vote for a guy that you, yourself labeled a mouth piece is beyond me.
[/quote]

No I know your not mad about the deaths at the embassies under Bush. I knew that all along, because yours is a bias about Obama, not any real concern about the deaths of Americans, this is clear in the fact that you refuse to acknowledge it.

And if you are a citizen that cares about his country and not just himself then yes it is your problem as much as it is mine. I mean this is about your country after all right? You are telling us how much of a patriot you are right?

And now Romney is the mouthpiece for the oligarchy, look who is funding his campaign. The very same banksters that funded Obama, while Obama is now getting most of his funding from universities.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352000564' post='1176866']
No I know your not mad about the deaths at the embassies under Bush. I knew that all along, because yours is a bias about Obama, not any real concern about the deaths of Americans, this is clear in the fact that you refuse to acknowledge it.

And if you are a citizen that cares about his country and not just himself then yes it is your problem as much as it is mine. I mean this is about your country after all right? You are telling us how much of a patriot you are right?

And now Romney is the mouthpiece for the oligarchy, look who is funding his campaign. The very same banksters that funded Obama, while Obama is now getting most of his funding from universities.
[/quote]

You can try as hard you want to, but in mind, like I explained in a novel I wrote earlier in this thread, there were ways to avoid what happened in Libya. It looked the same way to me before, and after the time line you posted. Obama's people have become sloppy. Look no further than his secret service agents who boozed it up and bought hookers, well on a trip in Columbia to protect the President. Jamie, out of anyone, you are the worst to try and judge how sincere I am and my patriotism. When I spend multiple posts that are longer than anything I really care to type, telling you how much piece of crap person Homer is because I thought his joke was very distasteful, you label my as a crybaby with crocodile tears. You've just run out of material at this point.

See you have this problem attaching people to you and your beliefs. Romney or Obama wins, if I didn't watch tv, read the internet, or move to Alaska, there are very few things that will change my life. Most of the political thing you point out, I doubt you believe them all either. I will vote for the man that I think has the least flaw, and the most things I stand and believe in. It's that simple. Unlike you who comes out says you are going to vote for Obama no matter who ran against him, yet Obama is just a mouth piece for his political party. How can you possibly look down on me?

Welp my night time meds are kicking in and I can barely type. We learned a lot today. Jamie has an agenda, and Obama is a figure head President that couldn't accomplish his campaign promises, because the person behind the scenes didn't pull the right strings to make the puppet work.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352000709' post='1176868']
So lew mentions clinton's embassy bombings from so many years ago, but we cant mention bush because well thats 4 years ago.

:lol:
[/quote]

It was actually brought by someone else in this thread. Then from that point. the same people who ridiculed everything Bush did, terrorism is blind and doesn't distinguish either of the two parties. You guys said that, not me. Remember? It was just another one of your excuses trying to defend Obama.

Are you bi-polar or schizophrenic, Lew? And by that I mean, if you were in a room by yourself, would there still be a crowd?

Okay, look. Normally I would defend myself against some asshole who questioned my patriotism and who wants to get me tossed out of the country. But the truth is, with regard to the former, I have nothing to prove to a guy who couldn't even make it through boot camp. I'm guessing you'll reply with "medical this and medical that" but my suspicion is this: if it is so patently obvious to us here, who only see your writing, that you are a member of the species [i]fruitus loopus,[/i] then my guess is that the folks in the Corps, who are deliberately focused on weeding out the bad apples during indoctrination, were probably standing around saying, "Fuck, there's no way we give a guy like this a weapon." As for the latter, that tired old canard that goes, "America, Love it or Leave it" is a last ditch insult that gets deployed by those who allow their emotions to dictate their mind rather than the other way around.

I mean, hell, Lew, you don't even believe in the Declaration of Independence.

So, I'm going back to what I said earlier today. Seek some help. And again, I'm not trying to be mean about this. It's very troublesome when someone talks about suicide in the way you did yesterday. I wish you nothing but the best in life. Peace, harmony, and happiness included. And I really do mean this in the kindest way possible. Yet, I also know that no one is going to care about you and your happiness as much as you should. That's just the way of the world. Here's to hoping that it all works out for you.

Yep, try to pull the "Couldn't make it through boot camp" crap. That's all it is. There are things out there that are beyond our control. At the age of 28 I decided it was time for me to go out and serve my country. Like many other time in people's lives, your body doesn't always give you what you ask of it. BTW what is Navy boot camp? 8 weeks? Marine boot camp is 13. Regardless of all that, about all you are saying is you are smarter than me, I should quit posting and just learn from everything you say. What's sad is you take so many words to say something so simple, like you think it is going to make you seem correct or of high intelligent.

Now I'll be honest. I think you are a big blow hard that wishes so much he could be having a political discussion with someone more politically on your level, than on a Cincinnati Bengals Fan Forum. It kills you that despite how many words you put in your post, certain people out there know you are full of shit. If you were anywhere near the intellectual genius you try to become, you would be posting with people on actual political websites and websites of big time political newspapers. Do you? I can't say for sure, but you are on this forum so much I doubt it. You want to be the big fish in a small pond, but what you are starting to realize is, you are nothing more than a small fish in a small pond where all the other fish are wearing Bengal stripes, and you are some type of ambiguous color no one can really put a finger on.

I don't need your pity. Part of the reason I even said anything, is because some people like you, tend to speak before you think, and look at everyone else on the internet as pixels and not actual people on the other end. Most often then not, posters like you are the ones who HAVE to get online and act tough, because your real life sucks.

Lewdog has ignored my request. Let's see if he can break his boy Romney's record of 14 ignored requests.

[url="http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-10-30/does-mitt-romney-want-to-get-rid-of-fema"]http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-10-30/does-mitt-romney-want-to-get-rid-of-fema[/url]

You emulate your hero very well, Lewdog.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1352029387' post='1176893']
Lew, I am only going to say this once, but when it comes to Homer, you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously.
[/quote]

No shit.

And not just when it comes to homer either but of all the things he got wrong....

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352001405' post='1176871']

You can try as hard you want to, but in mind, like I explained in a novel I wrote earlier in this thread, there were ways to avoid what happened in Libya. It looked the same way to me before, and after the time line you posted. Obama's people have become sloppy. Look no further than his secret service agents who boozed it up and bought hookers, well on a trip in Columbia to protect the President. Jamie, out of anyone, you are the worst to try and judge how sincere I am and my patriotism. When I spend multiple posts that are longer than anything I really care to type, telling you how much piece of crap person Homer is because I thought his joke was very distasteful, you label my as a crybaby with crocodile tears. You've just run out of material at this point.

See you have this problem attaching people to you and your beliefs. Romney or Obama wins, if I didn't watch tv, read the internet, or move to Alaska, there are very few things that will change my life. Most of the political thing you point out, I doubt you believe them all either. I will vote for the man that I think has the least flaw, and the most things I stand and believe in. It's that simple. Unlike you who comes out says you are going to vote for Obama no matter who ran against him, yet Obama is just a mouth piece for his political party. How can you possibly look down on me?

Welp my night time meds are kicking in and I can barely type. We learned a lot today. Jamie has an agenda, and Obama is a figure head President that couldn't accomplish his campaign promises, because the person behind the scenes didn't pull the right strings to make the puppet work.
[/quote]

Of course you see it different in Obama's case it fits your agenda.

And ill question the patriotism of anyone who questions mine but then is only interested in himself rather than being a citizen.

I am who I am no matter where I am. And we all make our own beds in life. Like I said, one has to have a thick skin because one will make a few enemies in a lifetime. I will give you credit for originality: no one has ever called me an "ambiguous fish" of "high intelligent " before.

And really, it isn't pity I feel for you, Lew. Nor is it empathy. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes. What I feel is more like sympathy and concern. But if you say you are alright, then okay.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352030261' post='1176895']
Of course you see it different in Obama's case it fits your agenda.

And ill question the patriotism of anyone who questions mine but then is only interested in himself rather than being a citizen.
[/quote]

You questioned my patriotism like before I questioned yours. Good try. You are doing nothing outside of trying to deflect blame. My thoughts about you and others is not changing one bit. Through several of these threads you have argued and argued and questioning others for having an agenda, when in fact the whole time YOU had an agenda. You flat out said so yourself. Plus the fact you would vote for a guy like Obama who YOU said was more a spokesman for Democrats than a politician. How can you possibly see yourself as a well informed citizen of the United States, yet want to put a President in the White House that doesn't hold the qualities a President should have? You should be ashamed of yourself, for many reasons.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1352029387' post='1176893']
Lew, I am only going to say this once, but when it comes to Homer, you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously.
[/quote]
Wow! I totally read you wrong. I thought you were a patriotic guy. I thought that equating the death of a U.S. citizen to jacking off and sperm dying was the same thing, might touch a nerve in you. I guess I was wrong.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1352034197' post='1176899']
I am who I am no matter where I am. And we all make our own beds in life. Like I said, one has to have a thick skin because one will make a few enemies in a lifetime. I will give you credit for originality: no one has ever called me an "ambiguous fish" of "high intelligent " before.

And really, it isn't pity I feel for you, Lew. Nor is it empathy. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes. What I feel is more like sympathy and concern. But if you say you are alright, then okay.
[/quote]

Don't try to pull that crap, I wish I could type how I really feel about you on here. Hell, I am man enough I would prefer to say it to your face. First to make a horrendous joke about American citizens that were doing a job serving this country to give you the freedoms you have, but now making a joke because of a condition I have, that I have no control over? You are the lowest of the low. Anyone defends you is much higher above you. I seriously doubt you are a man that would say things like this to my face, or to the face of the families of the families that lost their relatives over seas. I would never wish anything bad upon any of your relatives, because they can't control your behavior, but there are a lot of bad things I wish upon you, because you deserve it.

Seriously, go to the Wall Street Journal and join their forums and see how fast you get buried.

1. You seem to think I care what you think of me, rest assured I don't.
2. When the choice is between a less than stellar Obama or what in my view is evil from the Republican party in who they put up, its an easy choice.
3. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm pretty comfortable with my educated opinions.
4. I have never not admitted to having a bias and an agenda, my agenda is to help the poor and middle classes as I believe when they do well the economy on a whole does well.
5. Your agenda is obviously to put the blame for what in your view is a dropped ball in security on Obama, despite things like this happening while both parties have been in power, it was obvious when you decided to bring up Clinton's failure with regard to the Embassy attack, while ignoring Bush's. This comes from this ideal that Democrats are soft on defense, which is a Republican talking point and has no basis in actual reality. It shows me that you are not a thinker [b]at all.[/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352064700' post='1177510']
1. You seem to think I care what you think of me, rest assured I don't.
2. When the choice is between a less than stellar Obama or what in my view is evil from the Republican party in who they put up, its an easy choice.
3. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm pretty comfortable with my educated opinions.
4. I have never not admitted to having a bias and an agenda, my agenda is to help the poor and middle classes as I believe when they do well the economy on a whole does well.
5. Your agenda is obviously to put the blame for what in your view is a dropped ball in security on Obama, despite things like this happening while both parties have been in power, it was obvious when you decided to bring up Clinton's failure with regard to the Embassy attack, while ignoring Bush's. This comes from this ideal that Democrats are soft on defense, which is a Republican talking point and has no basis in actual reality. It shows me that you are not a thinker [b]at all.[/b]
[/quote]

Since when is it relevant for you to call out others for having an agenda, when you yourself had one all along? That's about as straight to the point as I can get. My opinion of Obama goes way beyond him dropping the ball in Libya. I don't think I have tried to hide behind that too much, seeing as how I just posted an article that says Obama didn't help the economy during his 4 years, he just moved a few things around so that some people are now better, while others are worse.

Anyone who is not blinded by their liberalness would see that once again you have failed to solidify your spot in dealing with foreign relations. When questioned with Obama's ability to deal with foreign relations, you automatically tell people to compare him to Bush and everything will get better. Yet when I brought up that Clinton also was President when the Embassies in Africa were bombed, you say that terrorist will target Americans no matter what party they are from. Do you not see how stupid that is? Do you not have any idea how horrible your logic and argument are? If you are as educated as you say you are, you would be able to spot how false your argument is.

So you are comfortable for voting for Obama, after coming out and saying that he is nothing but a "Statesman," that you went on to describe as basically the Sham-wow guy on Tv. He has helped to sell a lot of those things, maybe you should write his name on the ballot. After all he isn't Romney, and that's all you care about. Though I wouldn't vote for him, in the commercial he points out they are German made, and says,"Do the Germans make anything that isn't good?"

You lied about attacking me on my Patriotism, but saying I did it first, therefore I have to assume you are a politician right? Since All politicians are liars. Yeah, that's false logic, something you and many have tried to slide by in here. I'm college educated as well, so what? I've met some people that quit school in sixth grade and went on to live pretty good lives and be smart people. I've also met college educated people that wore Velcro strap shoes because they can't tie a knot.

Good try trying to discredit my thoughts on this election because I am being realistic. There is 99.9% chance that whomever wins this election, that they are going to make a drastic change in my life over the next 4 years. I know this because I have seen where they are focusing their efforts, and I have come to the conclusion that I have. I'm still going to vote for the person I think has the best qualities, and that isn't Obama. Now if you asked who would be the best guy to be a magician at a child's birthday party, that would be Obama. He is pretty good at moving things around to make it look like he did more than he actually did, and bringing smiles to all the Democrats in the crowd. The people that matter to me, is the ones in Congress where most of the decisions are being made.

So one last question. What does it say about the liberals in this country that Obama is the best they could offer to the American people? The same Obama you listed a mouth piece and not a politician. Obama "the less than stellar" guy you are going to vote for. Jamie why should I continue to read anything you have to say? I almost thought you were going to make it through your post without saying "Bush" but you just couldn't do it. Second to last sentence is pretty good though. Maybe in another 4 or more years you'll get over this "Bush" kick.

Lew, I saw my first dead sailor at the tender age of 17. He wasn't the last. You may not even have been born at the time. I don't particularly care that you have a low opinion of me; you can even question my "manhood" if it makes you feel better.

But if you ever threaten me physically again I will have the police at your door. Promise.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1352067250' post='1177535']
Lew, I saw my first dead sailor at the tender age of 17. He wasn't the last. You may not even have been born at the time. I don't particularly care that you have a low opinion of me; you can even question my "manhood" if it makes you feel better.

But if you ever threaten me physically again I will have the police at your door. Promise.
[/quote]

So telling you that there are certain things that shouldn't be said, unless you could say it to their face, is a threat? Sounds like you have insecurities that stretch well beyond this message board. If seeing a dead sailor when you were 17 didn't teach you how to respect other fellow Americans when they die, there is no hope for you. In fact call the police and tell them the joke you made, see if they think it is funny or not. Oh make sure to make up a joke about someone killing a cop while your at it. Wait I know, make a joke about all the policemen and fire and rescue people who died trying to save lives during 9/11. I bet they will find that to be quite hilarious. Make sure to type on here their reactions for me. I'd like to see how other people take your jokes.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352066660' post='1177527']
Since when is it relevant for you to call out others for having an agenda, when you yourself had one all along? That's about as straight to the point as I can get. My opinion of Obama goes way beyond him dropping the ball in Libya. I don't think I have tried to hide behind that too much, seeing as how I just posted an article that says Obama didn't help the economy during his 4 years, he just moved a few things around so that some people are now better, while others are worse.

Anyone who is not blinded by their liberalness would see that once again you have failed to solidify your spot in dealing with foreign relations. When questioned with Obama's ability to deal with foreign relations, you automatically tell people to compare him to Bush and everything will get better. Yet when I brought up that Clinton also was President when the Embassies in Africa were bombed, you say that terrorist will target Americans no matter what party they are from. Do you not see how stupid that is? Do you not have any idea how horrible your logic and argument are? If you are as educated as you say you are, you would be able to spot how false your argument is.

So you are comfortable for voting for Obama, after coming out and saying that he is nothing but a "Statesman," that you went on to describe as basically the Sham-wow guy on Tv. He has helped to sell a lot of those things, maybe you should write his name on the ballot. After all he isn't Romney, and that's all you care about. Though I wouldn't vote for him, in the commercial he points out they are German made, and says,"Do the Germans make anything that isn't good?"

You lied about attacking me on my Patriotism, but saying I did it first, therefore I have to assume you are a politician right? Since All politicians are liars. Yeah, that's false logic, something you and many have tried to slide by in here. I'm college educated as well, so what? I've met some people that quit school in sixth grade and went on to live pretty good lives and be smart people. I've also met college educated people that wore Velcro strap shoes because they can't tie a knot.

Good try trying to discredit my thoughts on this election because I am being realistic. There is 99.9% chance that whomever wins this election, that they are going to make a drastic change in my life over the next 4 years. I know this because I have seen where they are focusing their efforts, and I have come to the conclusion that I have. I'm still going to vote for the person I think has the best qualities, and that isn't Obama. Now if you asked who would be the best guy to be a magician at a child's birthday party, that would be Obama. He is pretty good at moving things around to make it look like he did more than he actually did, and bringing smiles to all the Democrats in the crowd. The people that matter to me, is the ones in Congress where most of the decisions are being made.

So one last question. What does it say about the liberals in this country that Obama is the best they could offer to the American people? The same Obama you listed a mouth piece and not a politician. Obama "the less than stellar" guy you are going to vote for. Jamie why should I continue to read anything you have to say? I almost thought you were going to make it through your post without saying "Bush" but you just couldn't do it. Second to last sentence is pretty good though. Maybe in another 4 or more years you'll get over this "Bush" kick.
[/quote]

Well one of us blind anyway, and I dont much care if you read anything else I have to say, Ive already been reading very little of what you have to say, because to be frank it offers nothing at all, and really just amounts to trolling. You know it, I know it, the whole board knows it, Its what you do, and to your credit you are good at it, and frankly I'm tiring of it, keep it up and Ill take care of it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352070263' post='1177573']
Well one of us blind anyway, and I dont much care if you read anything else I have to say, Ive already been reading very little of what you have to say, because to be frank it offers nothing at all, and really just amounts to trolling. You know it, I know it, the whole board knows it, Its what you do, and to your credit you are good at it, and frankly I'm tiring of it, keep it up and Ill take care of it.
[/quote]

You are threatening me because you questioned my patriotism, then I questioned yours? You are threatening me because you admitted having an agenda yesterday, but had previously accused me of ignoring the facts, because I had an agenda? I could go on and on like I have in the past making sure not to miss a single point. I finally start ignoring Sois and T-Dub who were doing true trolling, and start hammering you on your points, and now you are mad at me?

I'm saying this, which you probably don't care, in all honesty, if I troll someone you'll know. I am not trolling, and I about broke things in my apartment the other day. I was so pissed at what Homer said, I God honestly am not sure how I didn't break my computer monitor or something else expensive. Then the fact you questioned my sincerity made it ten times worse. I don't know you other than you live in Virginia, and you know more about me than I should have ever shared quite honestly. How would you feel if in my shoes, someone called you fake and accused your feelings you have about something like this, nothing but trolling? That's where I leave that. Like I said to Homer, a person on here sometimes needs to remember there is someone else on the other end of these messages. Somethings are better left unsaid, and you shouldn't post something you wouldn't say to someone's face.

Archived