Obama's Fault?

Lewdog

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1351986153' post='1176799']
False.

The HAARP project runs on fetuses.
[/quote]

Ah. I was told that due to the unusually high coal content of the hearts of Republicans that they were the ideal hurricane machine fuel. Allegedly Dick Cheney's corpse will be able to power NYC for about a month. He just...needs...to...DIE! Doesn't he care about the victims of Hurricane Sandy?

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351986333' post='1176800']
Who is 'they'? What post?
[/quote]

If you can't figure it out after I clearly stated it in a post, then you sir are a waste of time. I don't care who on this board thinks you are funny, smart or whatever, I don't know how you built the reputation that you have.

I will never be a follower of the majority, sometimes it hurts how others perceive who I am. Oh well. One thing that will never be taken away from me, is my patriotism. When an American dies we all should suffer a little inside. That fact that some of posters on here think it is a joke, all I can tell you is, get the fuck out of this country and go find somewhere else where people fight and die to give you the freedoms you get in the United States.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351979996' post='1176765']
Sorry but never in a million years will I find it one single bit related to having thick skin in this forum, and putting up with people like you and Jamie who think it is ok to make incredibly disgusting joke about someone that died doing something for their country. I don't care what you and Jamie say from now until the last post youo ever make on this board, you two are very terrible representations of what this country is about. Don't try to place blame on me for something YOU said. I didn't take it there, YOU did. I simply asked if you would find the situation more important if it was your son that dies there. YOU were the one that made the joke out of it in incredibly horrible taste. One again, I didn't write the original article. I simply posted it because it involved Obama and current events. It wasn't a blog of someone's opinions, it was an article. I even said I didn't believe the place the article was pointing towards. So how was I being ridiculous? Lucid says this is a serious part of the board yet I see people posting all kinds of political cartoons and stuff. Some of the individuals on this board are ridiculous one minute and absolutely insane the next. Jamie, when someone makes a post that you can't out argue, you just say the other person isn't reading into what you are saying. I could care less how THIS board was during the Bush years. It has absolutely nothing to what is being discussed TODAY. With my history of training, what makes me unable to understand incidents like this one? What makes YOU more qualified to talk about it than me? I've read what you have said in here, and I already know you aren't.

So let's recap. Homer made a joke that in summation equated the death of the men in Libya, to him jacking off and watching his sperm die. Jamie, said Homer gets a pass on his joke because of his past posts. Jamie then goes on to say I am being fake about things and shedding crocodile tears. Lucid now steps in and says this is a very serious board and not to post anything in it unless you are ready to be very serious and be attacked for what you say. Homer then places blame on me being so upset, and it must be my problem. Jaime seconds it.

I'll let others judge better for themselves what went on here. The fact these three individuals can be so blind to what they do and what others in their group do, is unreal. Anyone who would want to associate with people who make jokes about the deaths of fellow Americans, call people who do feel empathy for the families of the fallen fake, and the tag along people who try to defend these people as saying it's a serious board while watching the people they follow make jokes a minute earlier, are not people I can respect either. So what's Homer's joke going to be about the next American that dies? Seriously, I wish there were ways to take people like Homer and others and kick them out of the country.

I'm not joking.
[/quote]

Of course what happened during the Bush years isnt relevant now because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Oh and to the last sentance....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351988301' post='1176812']
Of course what happened during the Bush years isnt relevant now because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Oh and to the last sentance....

[/quote]

Can you tell me how, in a very precise way, that the Bush Administration has one single thing to debate about in this election. Bush hasn't been President in 4 years. Bush isn't running for office. So now, if anything bad happens under a Democratic President, all you have to do is use Bush as a scape goat? Last time I checked, that doesn't work in real life. I have yet to hear anyone who murdered their wife, stand up in court and say they should be let go...afterall OJ was, wasn't he? Politicians and political parties need quit wasting energy blaming past administrations, and knuckle up and deal with the problems presented to them.

Once again, I could care less about the Bush Administration, if it is such a big deal to you, maybe you should take my suggestion and move Iran, Venezuela, or North Korea. Go ahead and throw Cuba in there as well. It would be good for you, you won't have to argue about politics anymore. Hell more than likely you probably won't have the internet anymore.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351988756' post='1176814']
Can you tell me how, in a very precise way, that the Bush Administration has one single thing to debate about in this election. Bush hasn't been President in 4 years. Bush isn't running for office. So now, if anything bad happens under a Democratic President, all you have to do is use Bush as a scape goat? Last time I checked, that doesn't work in real life. I have yet to hear anyone who murdered their wife, stand up in court and say they should be let go...afterall OJ was, wasn't he? Politicians and political parties need quit wasting energy blaming past administrations, and knuckle up and deal with the problems presented to them.

Once again, I could care less about the Bush Administration, if it is such a big deal to you, maybe you should take my suggestion and move Iran, Venezuela, or North Korea. Go ahead and throw Cuba in there as well. It would be good for you, you won't have to argue about politics anymore. Hell more than likely you probably won't have the internet anymore.
[/quote]

Are you only capable of thinking in 4 years?

The fact is this country has been on a very wrong path since the 70s

That's both parties.

But I know, I know much like when you said what happened in Iran with the Shah doesnt matter today... (how anyone who is being intellectually honest could believe that....but then I dont believe you are)

And spare me the faux patriotism that says only people that think like you are good citizens that care about this country.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351988934' post='1176816']
Are you only capable of thinking in 4 years?

The fact is this country has been on a very wrong path since the 70s

That's both parties.
[/quote]

Wait, I thought this was the point of Obama's original campaign. Is America ready for a change? Obama has been President 4 years, and the only change I am seeing is in Obama's campaign slogan. It's funny that your original post back to me you kept referring to Bush. Why all of a sudden are you saying something different? Long ago in this thread you questioned my ability to grasp ideas and understand incidents in the world today under Obama, because I wasn't around on this board when Bush was President. Now you mention Bush a second time. Finally on a third attempt you say all the administrations since the 70's are at fault. Hell Jamie, if everything is so screwed up that Obama couldn't fix it, this idea of you moving out of the United States keeps sounding better and better. I heard Benjamin Harrison was an asshole. How is that effecting Obama's Presidency and current campaign?

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351989361' post='1176819']
Wait, I thought this was the point of Obama's original campaign. Is America ready for a change? Obama has been President 4 years, and the only change I am seeing is in Obama's campaign slogan. It's funny that your original post back to me you kept referring to Bush. Why all of a sudden are you saying something different? Long ago in this thread you questioned my ability to grasp ideas and understand incidents in the world today under Obama, because I wasn't around on this board when Bush was President. Now you mention Bush a second time. Finally on a third attempt you say all the administrations since the 70's are at fault. Hell Jamie, if everything is so screwed up that Obama couldn't fix it, this idea of you moving out of the United States keeps sounding better and better. I heard Benjamin Harrison was an asshole. How is that effecting Obama's Presidency and current campaign?
[/quote]

Because Obama like others before him is owned by the oligarchy. The way this country funds its campaigns sees to that.

I'm angry at Obama for much different reasons than you are, but your anger regarding this incident while ignoring the neo-liberal polices of both parties since the 70s and how the conflict we have with Iran is a part of that means you are not intellectually honest,.

Or you have an agenda and a narrative to propagate. Which I believe to be the case here.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1351986949' post='1176803']
Allegedly Dick Cheney's corpse will be able to power NYC for about a month. He just...needs...to...DIE! Doesn't he care about the victims of Hurricane Sandy?
[/quote]

I am fairly certain that Dick Cheney is already a corpse, feasting on the brains of the living.

No one can troll this hard without actually being so hutt hurt about an offensive joke. I find your lack of critical thinking reading and reasoning skills offensive. Is there something you can do about that?

As far as jokes are concerned, the more horrific the better; what do spinach and anal sex have in common? If your forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult!

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351989707' post='1176821']
Because Obama like others before him is owned by the oligarchy. The way this country funds its campaigns sees to that.

I'm angry at Obama for much different reasons than you are, but your anger regarding this incident while ignoring the neo-liberal polices of both parties since the 70s and how the conflict we have with Iran is a part of that means you are not intellectually honest,.

Or you have an agenda and a narrative to propagate. Which I believe to be the case here.
[/quote]

Jamie, you can spin it any way you want. So now you are trying to give Obama an excuse for not being the savior President that so many Democrats wanted, on the oligarchy? Isn't this something that EVERY President deals with? That excuse isn't going to fly. You can't sit and argue with me about what a man can do if given the chance as President, then in the next tell me he failed because of other reasons in the government beyond his control. That's not how good leadership works. You take the blame just as easily as you take the praise you receive. Undoubtedly, people like you are a huge reason why things DON'T change and things don't get better. Anyone that takes the oath of the office to become President of the United States, holds in their hands the largest power in the world. No, this isn't my opinion, it's widely shared. So don't come to me with excuses, that's lame.

I do have an agenda. An agenda to got the right man for the job into place. No candidate is perfect. That's not the point. If you dig deep enough, you'll find a skeleton in everyone's closet. Hell if you dig deep enough you might find out Sios used to dress up in sister's clothes, or T-Dub experimented with guys in college, but that isn't the point. What is most important is if the Pros outweigh the Cons. Obama had his chance in office and personally I don't see that he accomplished anywhere near what he had promised. In fact this country today is just as bad if not worse than before he took office. For Christ's sake, his administration is so relaxed he has secret service guys getting drunk and buying hookers just hours before they are supposed to protect Obama. This past week, because of the investigation into it, it came out a guy was cheating on his wife with a foreign citizen. He blew his brains out. So guys working this close to the President are acting with this type of disregard? No wonder things happen like they did in Libya, this administration couldn't find their ass with both hands.

This sums up a lot of how I feel. When taking into account all the effects a Presidency has over a country, Obama has not done what he promised. There are several hits and misses in the economy and the unemployment rate is almost a dead heat with where it was when he took over. Is this country safe than before he took over? That's clearly also debatable. On one hand he was able to press the button on the mission that killed Bin Laden. Take it how you will, but the mission to find Bin Laden has been ongoing for quite a long time, and run by military guys that were long apart of the military before Obama became President. Yet, in the same token, the United States has not been at this level of a Nuclear threat since the Cold War. All and all things have been more of a lose, or a push, than a move in the right direction.

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/better-off-4-years-later-mixed-bag-answers-124036136--election.html"]http://news.yahoo.com/better-off-4-years-later-mixed-bag-answers-124036136--election.html[/url]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351990605' post='1176829']
Jamie, you can spin it any way you want. So now you are trying to give Obama an excuse for not being the savior President that so many Democrats wanted, on the oligarchy? Isn't this something that EVERY President deals with? That excuse isn't going to fly. You can't sit and argue with me about what a man can do if given the chance as President, then in the next tell me he failed because of other reasons in the government beyond his control. That's not how good leadership works. You take the blame just as easily as you take the praise you receive. Undoubtedly, people like you are a huge reason why things DON'T change and things don't get better. Anyone that takes the oath of the office to become President of the United States, holds in their hands the largest power in the world. No, this isn't my opinion, it's widely shared. So don't come to me with excuses, that's lame.

I do have an agenda. An agenda to got the right man for the job into place. No candidate is perfect. That's not the point. If you dig deep enough, you'll find a skeleton in everyone's closet. Hell if you dig deep enough you might find out Sios used to dress up in sister's clothes, or T-Dub experimented with guys in college, but that isn't the point. What is most important is if the Pros outweigh the Cons. Obama had his chance in office and personally I don't see that he accomplished anywhere near what he had promised. In fact this country today is just as bad if not worse than before he took office. For Christ's sake, his administration is so relaxed he has secret service guys getting drunk and buying hookers just hours before they are supposed to protect Obama. This past week, because of the investigation into it, it came out a guy was cheating on his wife with a foreign citizen. He blew his brains out. So guys working this close to the President are acting with this type of disregard? No wonder things happen like they did in Libya, this administration couldn't find their ass with both hands.
[/quote]

You are new to this area so I will repeat this but its far much more than you deserve, seeing as what you are doing at this point is trolling.

Obama is no statesman (hell he's not even a progressive), a statesman changes the conversation so that Americans view things in the way he does with the ideas being good for the country. Obama has failed in this regard, he has let a fascist right wing run a muck and not used the lessons from presidents in the past who have faced issues similar to him to drive the conversation. In that regard he has been an utter failure.

Frankly up until Paul Ryan was chosen as Romney's VP candidate and it came out that Romney's foreign policy advisers were largely Bush cronies, I was going to vote for Jill Stein.

But with Paul Ryan's views on Ayn Rand being what they are, and with what I regard as those views as pure evil, and with the belief I hold that the neo-conservitives want a war with Iran.

There is no way in hell I would not vote against Romey.

Especially in VA this year it being a battle ground state.

And yes it is my fault, its my fault for not being more of a Fredrick Douglas to Obama's Lincoln and holding his feet to the fire to be more progressive and do whats right for the people vs the oligarchy.

Lincoln stood up to the oligarchy, FDR stood up to the Oligarchy, Teddy Roosevelt stood up to the Oligarchy. Obama has not.

But Ill be damned if I'm going to allow an Ayn Rand disciple and a bunch of neo-cons run this country,

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351993238' post='1176840']
You are new to this area so I will repeat this but its far much more than you deserve, seeing as what you are doing at this point is trolling.

Obama is no statesman (he'll he's not even a progressive), a statesman changes the conversation so that Americans view things in the way he does with the ideas being good for the country. Obama has failed in this regard, he has let a fascist right wing run a muck and not used the lessons from presidents in the past who have faced issues similar to him to drive the conversation. In that regard he has been an utter failure.

Frankly up until Paul Ryan was chosen as Romney's VP candidate and it came out that Romney's foreign policy advisers were largely Bush cronies, I was going to vote for Jill Stein.

But with Paul Ryan's views on Ayn Rand being what they are, and with what I regard as those views as pure evil, and with the belief I hold that the neo-conservitives want a war with Iran.

There is no way in hell I would not vote against Romey.

Especially in VA this year it being a battle ground state.
[/quote]

So basically you are saying Obama doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and is just a spokesman that get's up and read the cue cards in front of him. Awesome, so why are you going to vote for him again? If this is so true then why did you back all the changes he promised he was going to make in America? I'm not trolling and you know it. Fact is it has gotten to a point where it is absolutely impossible to defend Obama and his first run as President. I this thread alone you have provided three very distinctive excuses for Obama. He doesn't deserve any of them. The facts and numbers don't lie. How about the middle class in America that Obama swore he would help? How about the unemployment rate across the country? They are almost exactly the same as they were under Bush, the President you hate so much. Once again, if the politics of the United States is so awful, that not even the savior President Obama can change for the better, then that seems like quite a large problem you have. So why are you still in Virginia and not aboard a Delta Flight somewhere else?

Since when does trolling involve an article with stated facts, and resources in which they got them? You're wrong Jamie, it's simple. There is no excuse for Obama. If all Obama can do is stand in front of a podium and read a speech that somebody else wrote, and not be a part of the solution, he doesn't deserve to be President. The fact that he is President, and you are forced to try and defend him by saying things that make him sound like a television spokesman for a jock itch cream that Sois uses, is out of this world. How can you even with a straight face call me a troll, when in fact you are the one with the misguided words and arguments. If you enjoy the weather in Virginia I might have start looking for some new countries you could move to.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351993660' post='1176843']
Oh and if you could kindly point me to the last President that kept all his promises. Thanks. ;)
[/quote]

Like usual you must be skim reading. I said no President or candidate is without fault. I mean the Embassy bombings in Africa happened under Clinton in 1998 right? So not only did he have a bad taste in women, though with beer goggles Monica was probably doable, but he wasn't exactly feared by other countries as a President.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351993947' post='1176845']
So basically you are saying Obama doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and is just a spokesman that get's up and read the cue cards in front of him. Awesome, so why are you going to vote for him again? If this is so true then why did you back all the changes he promised he was going to make in America? I'm not trolling and you know it. Fact is it has gotten to a point where it is absolutely impossible to defend Obama and his first run as President. I this thread alone you have provided three very distinctive excuses for Obama. He doesn't deserve any of them. The facts and numbers don't lie. How about the middle class in America that Obama swore he would help? How about the unemployment rate across the country? They are almost exactly the same as they were under Bush, the President you hate so much. Once again, if the politics of the United States is so awful, that not even the savior President Obama can change for the better, then that seems like quite a large problem you have. So why are you still in Virginia and not aboard a Delta Flight somewhere else?

Since when does trolling involve an article with stated facts, and resources in which they got them? You're wrong Jamie, it's simple. There is no excuse for Obama. If all Obama can do is stand in front of a podium and read a speech that somebody else wrote, and not be a part of the solution, he doesn't deserve to be President. The fact that he is President, and you are forced to try and defend him by saying things that make him sound like a television spokesman for a jock itch cream that Sois uses, is out of this world. How can you even with a straight face call me a troll, when in fact you are the one with the misguided words and arguments. If you enjoy the weather in Virginia I might have start looking for some new countries you could move to.
[/quote]

Yes it is very much a large problem [b]WE[/b] have, one that will continue until enough Americans wake up to what the oligarchy is doing to them. Why dont I leave? Because whether you want to believe it or not I love this country and want to see us form a more perfect union. But I am afraid that its going to take another more severe crisis than this one we just had for that to happen, because to be frank, Americans are stupid.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351994076' post='1176847']
Like usual you must be skim reading. I said no President or candidate is without fault. I mean the Embassy bombings in Africa happened under Clinton in 1998 right? So not only did he have a bad taste in women, though with beer goggles Monica was probably doable, but he wasn't exactly feared by other countries as a President.
[/quote]

Or the 11 Embassies that were attacked under Bush resulting in 53 deaths and 90 injuries.

You mad about that too bro?

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1351994155' post='1176848']
Too late, seeing as they pretty much run the Supreme Court...
[/quote]

Sadly.

Our embassies & consulates abroad are going to remain a target for anti-American groups regardless of who is President. The fact that we even had a consulate inside Libya to burn in the first place is more interesting to me from a foreign-policy standpoint. The idea that Romney would somehow make a difference is laughable. I would prefer someone who knows where the fuck Iran is, for starters.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1351994741' post='1176852']
Our embassies & consulates abroad are going to remain a target for anti-American groups regardless of who is President. The fact that we even had a consulate inside Libya to burn in the first place is more interesting to me from a foreign-policy standpoint. The idea that Romney would somehow make a difference is laughable. I would prefer someone who knows where the fuck Iran is, for starters.
[/quote]

Exactly the point. This stuff is going to continue to happen so long as or foreign policy remains what it is.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351994513' post='1176851']
Or the 11 Embassies that were attacked under Bush resulting in 53 deaths and 90 injuries.

You mad about that too bro?

Sadly.
[/quote]

Nope, it points out that terrorist don't target Republican or Democrat Presidents. I don't know why you say "we" have a problem. You just announced you had an agenda against Romney and would never vote for him. If Bozo the clown were still alive today and was the Democratic candidate you would vote for him. That's makes a lot of sense. Why did you do all this arguing with me if you already knew that every Romney was evil, and everything Obama was like taking a drink from mother earth's bosom? You might it quite clear, even T-Dub could understand it. The reason this isn't a problem of mine, is because, I'm not a big business owner, I don't have a job where the future of my employment depends upon what political party is in control, and lastly regardless of who is President I am more than likely going to keep my same status in society. I'm a person that all I can do is look for what each candidate stands for, try weed through as much bull shit as I can, and pick the best guy. I have always actually viewed Obama the same way as you described him. He was a figurehead President that was nothing more than a mouth piece that worked well for the liberals in the government and society to hang their hat on, and from time to time call in a favor. How you could possibly find a reason to vote for a guy that you, yourself labeled a mouth piece is beyond me.

Archived