!!!THE COWBOYS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1355089962' post='1190891']
Listen, im gonna make this real simple. They AINT beating pittsburgh in pittsburgh. They will close out the year 2-1 and finish 9-7 at best and possibly 8-8. Start thinking about who you want them to pick in the 16-20 range. Possibly and overreaction, i let you know how i feel tomorrow, but that about sums it up for me RIGHT NOW.
[/quote]

there was also no chance in hell san diego was beating pittsburgh in pittsburgh.

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1355089987' post='1190893']
Just thought I'd point out among the Rey hate-fest that Burficts band angle is why Murray picked up a first and they didn't have to kick a 50 yarder with :45 secs left
[/quote]

Yeah, he did. Overall, I thought the D played pretty well today... Except when it counted in the 4th quarter. They just didn't get it done. Sucks.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355089966' post='1190892']
its amazing how one game completely negates the last 4 in some people's minds.
[/quote]
It does when the team is trying to become elite. Unfortunately this loss shows the Bengals still lack the poise and swagger necessary. I'm sure the fans pumping out the Pitts score had a negative effect on the Bengals, I shouldn't have but it did I think. They flat out shied away from the fight at that point.

[quote name='EnglishBengal' timestamp='1355090069' post='1190897']
Been a Bengals fan for 28 years. Will this roller coaster ever end?
[/quote]

31 years here.. Well about 10 of those year I wasn't so die hard, but I still do remember watching that 50-24 beating of the Cowfags many years ago.

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1355090200' post='1190902']
Yeah, he did. Overall, I thought the D played pretty well today... Except when it counted in the 4th quarter. They just didn't get it done. Sucks.
[/quote]

The offense has to finish drives. The long sideline pass on 1st down late in the game was stupid. Short to medium stuff in the middle, move the chains and kill the clock. Its not rocket science.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355089996' post='1190895']
there was also no chance in hell san diego was beating pittsburgh in pittsburgh.
[/quote]

True. The exception is, Pittsburgh tends to come through when the moment is BIG. There will be no bigger moment than week 16 in their house. Just dont see it at this point.

Archived