!!!THE RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1356900838' post='1201126']
Holy crap.. We COULD get the Texans!! HAHAHAH!! If we lose and Texans lose with Denver and NE winning we get the Texans ;)

OK, now I want us to lose since we obviously are playing this like a preseason game, if we get the Texans... ERRR won't matter actually if we lose so NM.. If we win we would still get the Texans.
[/quote]

Makes no difference if the Bengals lose or not. If the Texans lose and the Pats win, the Bengals play the Texans.

FG time.

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1356901293' post='1201150']
Makes no difference if the Bengals lose or not. If the Texans lose and the Pats win, the Bengals play the Texans.
[/quote]

Denver has to win too. But they are playing KC.

Josh!!

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1356901293' post='1201150']
[/quote]
Ironically, that's not totally true. If the Pats win, and the Broncos lose, we play in Denver. So we want them both to win, but as I said earlier, they both have a shot at the #1 seed, and can do no worse than #2 if they win, so I expect they'd both play to win today.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1356901444' post='1201155']
That Texans D has been shoddy lately. I'd gladly take them over the Ravens. The Ravens just match up well with us.
[/quote]

It was never likely to be the Ravens. Before today, it was looking like it would be the Pats.

Speaking only for myself, I know Houston won't be easy, but it will be much easier than the Pats. Schaub has never won a playoff game. Brady is one of the all time greats. Pretty easy choice.

Archived