2013 NFL Combine

Was out of Sr Bowl too RT @dpbrugler: Bummer we won't see#Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce this week due to an abdominal injury#NFLCombine

If Kelce somehow fell to the 4th bc of being unable to workout I'd get interested.  I have hopes for Charles, but it'd be great to start grooming Gresham's replacement.

If Kelce somehow fell to the 4th bc of being unable to workout I'd get interested.  I have hopes for Charles, but it'd be great to start grooming Gresham's replacement.

it'd be great to just have Gresham get a little more consistent so you don't have to consider replacing him (which IMO they aren't).

it'd be great to just have Gresham get a little more consistent so you don't have to consider replacing him (which IMO they aren't).

It'd be great if that Kate Upton chick that keeps getting advertised on an SI banner on this site walked through my door right now (which IMO she won't).

Yeah, in the video where Marvin spoke about extending their own players, thereby eating up most of their cap space, Gresham was actually the second player he mentioned. 

I'm really curious about Ball.  I read on here that he's cut about 10-15 pounds this season to increase his explosiveness.  

I didn't realize Bernard was so short.  It actually helps him IMO, as I tend to prefer backs who are as compact as possible.  These 6 foot, 199 pounders scare me.  Lacy and Lattimore bringing a load.  

I still thing Bell ought to be looked at as FB (so screw the weight loss!).

I'm really curious about Ball.  I read on here that he's cut about 10-15 pounds this season to increase his explosiveness.  

I didn't realize Bernard was so short.  It actually helps him IMO, as I tend to prefer backs who are as compact as possible.  These 6 foot, 199 pounders scare me.  Lacy and Lattimore bringing a load.  

I still thing Bell ought to be looked at as FB (so screw the weight loss!).

Ball has perfect number for size and weight.  Unless he totally flops on the 40 and other workouts, I think he's go to be taken at the end of the 2nd round.  That's a great size for Franklin too.  If I could, I'd take both of those dudes or replace Ball with Christine Michael depending on the medical checks.

Having 3 starting calibre TE's isn't a bad thing.  Kelce would give us 3 guys that can catch and block equally well.  Anything to open up the offense more and keep the opposition guessing.

Having 3 starting calibre TE's isn't a bad thing.  Kelce would give us 3 guys that can catch and block equally well.  Anything to open up the offense more and keep the opposition guessing.

Agreed. A mid or late round TE makes sense if there is a guy they really like. Especially if it is a guy who excels as a blocker since Orson Charles is more of a receiving TE than blocking TE.

Really seems like Kelce has a lot of momentum in terms of scouts raving about him. I would bet he ends up in the 2nd round which would be too early for the Bengals to consider him in my opinion.

Dalton continues to improve, I challenged him this year and he responded well.  We need to continue to improve, plays are being left out there.  There's revisions as coaches we need to do.  Coaches need to do better, its not all on Andy.  Andy's excited to continue to grow and continue to be the leader of the team.

Lewis seems high on Trevor Robinson, he will compete with Kyle Cook for the starting job in 2013.

Lewis says they're in really good position on the interior of their offensive line with Coling, Robinson and Zeitler

ESPN has gone back to sportscenter.

Lewis on Dalton..we have to be better as coaches as well as Andy.#bengals

Lewis on Kirkpatrick: He's doing fine now. he played his tail off in limited opportunities and on special teams

Lewis on Dalton: I think Andy is excited for this offseason to continue to grow get stronger continue to be the leader of the football team

More smoke for the 1st round OT and bye bye Andre.

or more smokescreen for his agent. Tis the season of lies.

Marvin: "Dre Kirkpatrick's first year was kind of like a college red-shirt."

Marvin on Dalton: "There's some things, some plays, we still leave out there. It doesn't all fall onto Andy."

Marvin: there are a lot of things that fall on us as coaches. It can't all fall on Andy. #Bengals

Marvin: Dalton continued to grow and become leader of the team in second year. #Bengals

He also says every spot but A.J. Green's up to competition.#bengals

Marvin on FA- "We are working hard and I know there have been some meetings and positive things. Hopefully we'll get some things done."

Lewis says he hasn't had enough time to evaluate any positions. Said he knows there is talent at offensive tackle in this years draft class

#Bengals...Lewis says open competition at center

Marvin: every position on our roster has to be an open competition, except for one wide receiver spot. #Bengals

Lewis on Burfict..Says he can play anywhere he wants. #bengals

Kevin Goheen ‏@FSOhio_KGoheen

Marvin on Burfict playing MLB: He can play anywhere he wants to.#Bengals

Lewis on playoff loss: It was disappointing. I have a lot of disappointing losses jokes, unfortunately. We have work to do

Lewis on getting over the hump: In order to win games, you have to make plays to win football games. We have to do a better job.

Lewis: We've got a difficult division. We have to play great football

Lewis on the Browns: They're inheriting a much improved football team Rob has been a productive guy. Coordinators are experienced

Archived