Shots fired at Denver marijuana holiday rally...

Numbers

People who smoke marijuana recreationally aren't a threat to society at large like drunks are.

yeah just ask the guy who got his face chewed off..the guy had a reaction to THC...a lot of people who suffer from anxiety were former pot smokers..yahoo it!

yeah just ask the guy who got his face chewed off..the guy had a reaction to THC...a lot of people who suffer from anxiety were former pot smokers..yahoo it!

Correlation does not imply causation.

Yahoo that. (Although everybody knows that smart people use Google ;) )

I'm not going to say that nobody has had some kind of "reaction" to THC (which generally comprises an urge to stay put, watch television and eat junk food), but get real. Alcohol abuse causes death to the abuser, death to fellow drivers, death to families and careers....marijuana doesn't even measure on the same scale. Alcohol abuse is a few orders of magnitude more problematic than marijuana abuse. Since I have experience with both areas as well as having seen friends indulge in both I feel I am qualified to speak on the matter.

He did that because he took Bath Salts. Which are legal. 

Bing it.

no bath salts were in him...bath salts are illegal in Ohio..kasick our governor passed that law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no bath salts were in him...bath salts are illegal in Ohio..kasick our governor passed that law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bath Salts were in him. Yet Bath Salts aren't the reason he chewed some guys face off? 

It was THC? Even though other documented cases of people eating Bath Salts also 

acted like Zombies and even ate dogs? 

Surely you're not that thick? 

And they're still very legal in a lot of states. More states than Pot is legal in. 

Oh yeah Bunghole?  Here's what I have to say in response to your post:

pacityTransition}),new Effect.Move(effect.element,{x:moveX,y:moveY,sync:true,transition:options.moveTransition}),new Effect.Scale(effect.

(reply)absenceofevidence//::stupidpeople??>><<technomusicandecstasykillsbraincells__))((!!!!))remaincalmi'mcomingtoyourhousetokillyoui'monbathsaltsiwanttoeatyourface.com///null((**((**&^^%%^))

(reply)absenceofevidence//::stupidpeople??>><<technomusicandecstasykillsbraincells__))((!!!!))remaincalmi'mcomingtoyourhousetokillyoui'monbathsaltsiwanttoeatyourface.com///null((**((**&^^%%^))

is that your website?

uploadBong})sucky.sucky.inhale[cough]newEffect:lol.wut;newEffect:hungry.

Nice job gentlemen!  Hahahhaha

the horrible chemicals that still go in tobacco products despite everyone knowing they will kill you and/or cause horrible disease kind of wipes away the last part. the worst risk in smoking marijuana is the burning papers or gases/smoke from the flames of whatever you are lighting it with. 

i guarantee the cheese pizza i eat is going to kill me before marijuana ever will...

Absolutely correct.  Chemicals in tobacco products will eventually kill a person.  My argument is not about the act of smoking marijuana but the legal basis of "no prohibitions of any kind under the law on drug manufacturing, sales, possession, or usage."

What will happen if someone decides that some of the chemicals used in tobacco are to be placed in marijuana ?  or adding something potentially worse than what is in tobacco ?  Are there any prohibitions on the manufacturing ?  No.  In regards to sales:  the law does not have any standard in place on what a person can sell.  A person could potentially sell something that is more harmful than what me and you might think of marijuana in its current state.  Possession and usage fall in line with the previous arguments that someone can possess and / or use something that potentially is more harmful than what currently exists.

We'll call it the 420 amendment and make it well regulated ...

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/04/25/new-breathalyzer-can-detect-marijuana-cocaine-heroin

New Breathalyzer Can Detect Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin

By  Jason Koebler
April 25, 2013

Police might soon be able to detect more than just alcohol on their breathing test devices. A new Swedish-designed device can detect 12 different controlled substances, including methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, morphine and marijuana.

Archived