Fox brings back 24 with Kiefer Sutherland

Bengals1181

I'm guessing it will be 12 one hour episodes with them being 1 hour of showtime.  So basically call the show 12 instead of 24.

What I gathered is they are still doing the timeline except they may skip some hourse here or there or merge the hours into one show.

What I gathered is they are still doing the timeline except they may skip some hourse here or there or merge the hours into one show.

Makes more sense. The executive producer said that in most seasons there were probably only like 12 hours worth of good material filled with, for lack of better words, filler type stuff....ie terris amnesia, kims storylines, the cougar. I think it also makes it more realistic as they dont have to make it seem like something big is happening every single hour during a 24 hour day.

Really interested to know where they are going to take it with the plot. As of the end of season 8 jack was on the run being hunted down by I believe the russians and the americans. Are they just going to ignore that and some other stuff and kind of make it separate from the first 8 seasons, or are they going to tie it all together? Any returning cast mates? Still CTU? CTU LA?

It's going to be 12 weeks worth of real time commuting in L.A. compressed into two hour long snippets.

Let's hope they work in a 4-way splitscreen cellphone convo involving someone driving a car, one riding a donkey, another in a hot air balloon and one on a jet ski.  The balloon and donkey are having a shootout/chase on the 405.

"Can you hear me now?"

tikToktikToktikTok

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You would think people would listen to Jack after all this time, but no.....

You know there has to be a mole somewhere, any theories as to who it may be? 

I don't think Jack has said "Damn it, Chloe" yet. 

You would think people would listen to Jack after all this time, but no.....

You know there has to be a mole somewhere, any theories as to who it may be? 

I don't think Jack has said "Damn it, Chloe" yet. 

he did in the first episode 

Archived