!!!THE BENGALS @ FALCONS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

Damn, it's nice to see this again!

GO BENGALS!!!

No doubt..

All of the bullshit we spew at each other during the summer is over..

Now we can spew new bullshit to each other, while actual football is being played....

I love this time of year so much.

WHO-DEY!!!!!!!!

So many questions. Will the Bengals open with a fullback, or a 3rd WR, or a 2nd TE? Wonder if the Bengals will use situational substitutions in the first part of the game? Will Bernard come in on passing situations? Will Lamur come in on passing situations? If the Bengals first team manages to move the ball and score on the opening drive, will they be through for the night?

Anyone with suggestions on where to look for a stream? I am stuck at work and NFL PreSeason Live isn't living up to the second half of it's title (probably will not buy it next year, fucking pricks).

:1018:

Where/whose show/when did he say that? I had heard Cobi looked good in camp so far. 

Countdown to kickoff on 700 WLW. Hobson said Shawn Williams will be starting by October. Said he is exactly what we have been looking for. Dan said Rex Burkhead is doing really well

Is there an inactive list for the game?

@BengalsTalk: @joereedy: To review -- Hawkins, Goard, Green, Pressley, Whitworth, Fragel, Alex Smith and Thompson did not make the trip #bengals

@BengalsTalk: @joereedy: #bengals here who are not expected to play -- M.Jones, Vinny Rey, Dunlap and B.Scott. Wouldn't expect Zac Robinson either

Archived