!!!THE COLTS @ BENGALS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

Some of you people are so ridiculous with all the hassle you will go through searching different illegal sites and streams to try to watch a game, spending hours messaging people back and forth, rather than just springing for the ten bucks or whatever to watch all the games legally and legit.

With all the time and effort you waste, you could have made enough money in the meantime to watch about a thousand games

Some of you people are so ridiculous with all the hassle you will go through searching different illegal sites and streams to try to watch a game, spending hours messaging people back and forth, weather than just springing for the ten bucks or whatever to watch all the games legally and legit.

With all the time and effort you waste, you could have made enough money in the meantime to watch about a thousand games

I wish I could make that much money in the whole 5 minutes it takes.

Some of you people are so ridiculous with all the hassle you will go through searching different illegal sites and streams to try to watch a game, spending hours messaging people back and forth, weather than just springing for the ten bucks or whatever to watch all the games legally and legit.

Will someone please just ban this raggin bitch out of here. I don't think this site needs this skank posting negative shit all season long. 

Some of you people are so ridiculous with all the hassle you will go through searching different illegal sites and streams to try to watch a game, spending hours messaging people back and forth, rather than just springing for the ten bucks or whatever to watch all the games legally and legit.

god you're a miserable cunt. this is a game day thread...a place where we have fun. if you can't be sociable, get the hell out of here.

Will someone please just ban this raggin bitch out of here. I don't think this site needs this skank posting negative shit all season long. 

x 1,000,000,000,000

I only see the shit on quotes, but it's still way to fucking much

If we quote it, it wins! Remember that!

nah it wins if you put it on ignore.

lol.. my bad, ABC in central Ohio...

Or were you just saying that because of the review... :)

haha no, you said gio td about 10 seconds before we even saw the play.  AJ had just drawn the PI.

Archived