MNF and wings

A few of us are coming down from Dayton to the Monday nighter and trying to get down there early and I was wondering if any one had a recommendation on the best wings in Cinci. Trying to stay close to the stadium as well. I heard of a place called Martino's but read that it's a stealer bar, that should be illegal.

A few of us are coming down from Dayton to the Monday nighter and trying to get down there early and I was wondering if any one had a recommendation on the best wings in Cinci. Trying to stay close to the stadium as well. I heard of a place called Martino's but read that it's a stealer bar, that should be illegal.

Yeah anyone who ever goes to martinos is a traitor and should be burned at the stake.

Holy Grail at the banks might have good wings and it's 1/4 mile from the stadium, if that.

Yeah anyone who ever goes to martinos is a traitor and should be burned at the stake.

Holy Grail at the banks might have good wings and it's 1/4 mile from the stadium, if that.

Actually it would be AMAZING to go to Martinos and rub it in they're face once we win and every time we score. That bitch that owns the bar was being such a cunt on the news after the steelers beat us. I'd love to return the favor and tip her nothing when I'm done.

oh were going to the game. just trying to get some great wings before. 

Not sure how familiar you are with the cincy area but there's a sports bar called "Eli's" right off the Kings Island exit off of 71. It's right next to the only has station off the exit. I think it's on Western Row Road.

They have the best wings I've had around here. Not the cheapest wings around but they have a lot more meat on their wings than the big places like Bdubs.

Actually it would be AMAZING to go to Martinos and rub it in they're face once we win and every time we score. That bitch that owns the bar was being such a cunt on the news after the steelers beat us. I'd love to return the favor and tip her nothing when I'm done.

true....but fuck that...give them no money

I don't think the browns will be scoring that often though.

Hooters on the river in Newport. Locals sports bar on Seventh St. El Coyote on 6th.

Tina's. on 4th is close to the stadium. Head First is within spitting distance.

I wouldn't declare them the best wings in Cincy but they'll do the job.

Of course the Banks has several options. Holy Grail, Tin Roof.

Rumble, you have their mascot as your avatar. The beard doesn't fool me.

browns-mascot.jpg

I remember when some Mod "Phatcat" cough...changed my name on game day to brownie in the jungle. I lost it lol

Funny thing is I didn't see it till like end of 1st quarter or something haha

Rumble:a history lesson please. Just how did this legend (real or imagined) of you being a Browniefan originate?

He posted a link to a browns message board saying he was talking trash. But when you went to the link, most of his comments were about how the Browns were an up and coming team with a bunch of talent. :lol:

He posted a link to a browns message board saying he was talking trash. But when you went to the link, most of his comments were about how the Browns were an up and coming team with a bunch of talent. :lol:

God damn you 1181 lol

Rumble:a history lesson please. Just how did this legend (real or imagined) of you being a Browniefan originate?

I went to talk shit on a Browns board. And I was until I started to just feel bad for them lol and then I was like being petty nice type. I told them to hang in there and that you'll be good soon and you are

up and coming blah blah blah lol. I will say this though....Before every game that week of I would go to other fan forums and talk smack like no other and get booted off their site. We lost a lot of them lmao.

I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO ACT MY AGE NOW AND NOT LIKE A 14 YR OLD "Ryan" :p No more talking smack and hope for the best. But I will smack talk the shit out of a Steeler fan and a Browns fan.

I'll say this though. I know we hate the Steelers like no other but the Browns fans when they are winning they fucking are way more obnoxious than Steeler fans. That year that we put them out of playoffs I was just so fucking annoyed by them and I was glad it was us that returned the favor and knocked them out the playoffs.

Archived