!!!THE BENGALS @ BEARS GAME THREAD!!!

Dalton didn't choke at all. 

The fact of the matter, this team didn't establish a running identity when they could have (especially with Gio) and when we needed to be able to run the ball we simply didn't.  That and penalties which took us back and unable to run pretty much put Dalton in situations he shouldn't have been in.

THIS BENGALS TEAM IS BEYOND PATHETIC. NOTHING HAS CHANGED! WORST DISPLAY OF A TEAM I HAVE SEEN IN THE NFL. 11 POINT LEAD AND THEY FLUB IT UP. THEY DESERVE TO LOSE EVERY DANG GAME. EVERY SINGLE GAME. WHAT A JOKE. OFFENSE SUCKED. DEFENSE SUCKED. SPECIAL TEAMS SUCKED. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GOOD AT. WHAT RETARD WOULD PICK THIS STEAM SACK OF CRAP TEAM TO WIN ANYTHING MUCH LESS A PLAYOFF GAME.

Yeah your team won, congrats, but don't try to act like your a bengals fan

During the offseason and all the media hype, in the back of my mind I saw 2010 all over again.....

I saw 2009. The team as a whole fucked up all game, and yet we should have won. That's why everyone is so pissed. If we don't fuck up, this is going to be a good fucking team.

that was on Iloka.  Maualuga had underneath zone.

Maulauga is suppose do take the guy through that Zone.  Iloka is supposed to clean up after the play.

The fact of the matter is Rey simply has his limitations.  And until this team makes a concerted effort to demand better than mediocrity from that position, he'll continue to be solid player - that gets beat like a drum whenever a team with good TE's and receiving RB's come after him.

Dalton didn't choke at all. 

The fact of the matter, this team didn't establish a running identity when they could have (especially with Gio) and when we needed to be able to run the ball we simply didn't.  That and penalties which took us back and unable to run pretty much put Dalton in situations he shouldn't have been in.

yea did they run behind Smith and Zeitler AT ALL?  They had a decided advantage there.

Yeah, I can't believe the reaction of this board... C'mon now... This team is going to be really good but after losing a road opening day game to a team they was 10-6, last year, you're ready to fire the whole coaching staff... Damn...

Maulauga is suppose do take the guy through that Zone.  Iloka is supposed to clean up after the play.

The fact of the matter is Rey simply has his limitations.  And until this team makes a concerted effort to demand better than mediocrity from that position, he'll continue to be solid player - that gets beat like a drum whenever a team with good TE's and receiving RB's come after him.

I'd have to re-watch it, but I'm pretty sure Iloka was in man coverage and got beat....

Time to watch some other team with a lot less talent play 100x's better then this team did today.

Seriously just watch any other game and you will notice the difference an organization can do to a team.

I always love freak outs like this.  

Pittsburgh is considered the best front office in the league.  Their offense scored 7 points at home today to a bad football team.

Frankly, the way they loss is what gives me comfort.  This loss was self-inflicted. Just stop shooting ourselves and we should be a pretty damn good team.

x2.  The bears didn't beat the bengals, the bengals beat the bengals.

Hell Sanu didn't even get stripped, he dropped the ball trying to avoid the strip.

Archived