Ochocinco or Palmer - Which Jersey to Wear Tomorrow?

Which Jersey Should ABF Wear  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick ABF's Gameday Jersey tomorrow vs Cleveland

• Orange 85 Ochocinco
    • Orange 9 Palmer
    • Anything Else

Oh, quit rubbing in that you've worked your way down to the same size when you were 25 years younger.  :)

No... my 1988 7/Esiason does not fit at all.  I have a "new" retro 30/Woods, but though it's styled as an '88 jersey it's less than 5 years old... and isn't Orange.

I picked ocho, no brainer though I'm a little worried I might get suspended on here for not picking palmer. My 1 month suspension just ended last week for saying I'm so glad we have AD instead of palmer during the pats game.

LOL...what would make you think you'd be suspended for that?

And since it escaped my notice, what were you suspended for before?

Iwas assuming I was suspended cause I couldn't sign in on my smartphone or my 2 computers until last week. One of my computers I was able to sign in once and then as soon as I logged off I was unable to log back in. it did that for pretty much exactly 30 days so just figured the palmer lover didn't like that remark. I have been pretty pissed about the whole thing but oh well.

I highly doubt you'd be suspended for that. Our site owner has made it very clear which side of the Dalton v Palmer fence he sits on, but if you wrote something like that in the gameday thread it would hardly register a blip on his radar. A lot of us avoid those threads, and I rarely see Go post in them. Anyway, whatever it was, suspension, glitch, whatever...glad you're back!

Well....I don't know what to say then. Maybe he was having a bad day or something. Can you link to your comment in question? I still can't imagine why he would arbitrarily suspend you for disagreeing about Palmer since essentially the whole site does besides sois and what fun would it be if it were just the two of them inside their own echo chamber?  Something isn't fitting together here.

The general rule of thumb here has always been that we are allowed to disagree, curse and generally express ourselves in pretty much any way we want, aside from repeated (and threatening) personal attacks, overly flaming or threadshitting, etc.

It is really easy to take the name off a jersey as long as it is sewn on and not glued. Remove the name and you have a Eifert jersey. Remove the name from the 9 jersey and throw it in a closet for future years. Someday there may again be a #9.

It is really easy to take the name off a jersey awesomeness it is sewn on and not glued. Remove the name and you have a Eifert jersey.

I stopped buying jerseys of current players a couple of years ago.  I only have the Ocho jersey because they were half off AND 2-for-1 in the Pro Shop last preseason... paid $20 each for 2.  I'm thinking Isaac Curtis would've looked good in Orange.  :)

But seriously, after having bought jerseys with Pickens and Dillon and Palmer and R.Johnson on the back of them, I decided to only wear classic heroes or my own name on the back.  I've got a 62/Buzzard (my name and birth year), 0/Amish (my board handle), 11/Joplin (in memory of the 2011 Tornado), and both a 30/Woods and a "manufactured" 80/Collinsworth (which used to be my 80/Pickens).

I like Eifert, but I liked Johnson/Pickens/Dillon/Palmer, too.  Good idea for some, but not for me.  :)

Well....I don't know what to say then. Maybe he was having a bad day or something. Can you link to your comment in question? I still can't imagine why he would arbitrarily suspend you for disagreeing about Palmer since essentially the whole site does besides sois and what fun would it be if it were just the two of them inside their own echo chamber?  Something isn't fitting together here.

The general rule of thumb here has always been that we are allowed to disagree, curse and generally express ourselves in pretty much any way we want, aside from repeated (and threatening) personal attacks, overly flaming or threadshitting, etc.

I hear ya, and it most certainly could have been a glitch of some kind I guess. I was sure he was showing his power to me. Just sure is one hell of a coincidence that it happened right after my comment and lasted exactly a month.... I will see if I can figure out how to link to my comment.

I hear ya, and it most certainly could have been a glitch of some kind I guess. I was sure he was showing his power to me. Just sure is one hell of a coincidence that it happened right after my comment and lasted exactly a month.... I will see if I can figure out how to link to my comment.

I hate to continue to hijack Amish's thread, but I have a hard time believing that Go would just suspend you outright without at least telling you he was doing so. Which is why I asked for the link to your comments....perhaps you were a little more vitriolic than you are remembering.

I stopped buying jerseys of current players a couple of years ago.  I only have the Ocho jersey because they were half off AND 2-for-1 in the Pro Shop last preseason... paid $20 each for 2.  I'm thinking Isaac Curtis would've looked good in Orange.  :)

But seriously, after having bought jerseys with Pickens and Dillon and Palmer and R.Johnson on the back of them, I decided to only wear classic heroes or my own name on the back.  I've got a 62/Buzzard (my name and birth year), 0/Amish (my board handle), 11/Joplin (in memory of the 2011 Tornado), and both a 30/Woods and a "manufactured" 80/Collinsworth (which used to be my 80/Pickens).

I like Eifert, but I liked Johnson/Pickens/Dillon/Palmer, too.  Good idea for some, but not for me.  :)

Take the name off for now. Later take it and have Curtis's name put on it. Win, win.

I didn't go back any pages from where you (accurately described) making the comment you made, but I didn't see Go anywhere in that thread from your comment forward, so...eh, let's just let it go at that.

Back to the thread...Amish, just freaking put orange duct tape over Chad's name on that 85 jersey and write with a black Sharpie "EIFERT" on that mo-fo! My girlfriend did the same thing, Fellow fans will congratulate and love you.

Archived