2014 March Madness Thread

JC

Before the SEC tourney, I was thinking UK would be one and done in the tournament. But damn! They really showed up from the beginning of the SEC Tourney.

Definitely, go Wildcats!

Losing Cauley-Stein may hurt.

Losing WCS may hurt a good amount. I'm not Dakari fan, but although he's mostly soft he did hold his own at times last night. Lucas Oil was fuckin ROCKING tonight. As usual Loserville fans were loud and obnoxious as shit beforehand. I told every UK fan I could that that was exactly how they were in New Orleans before we gave em that whoopin. Just loud and stupid as shit. And look what happens.

Nothing better than seeing a bunch of depressed quiet fans of little brother university file out of an arena all sad and dejected. It gets me rock fucking hard, actually. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

On another note, Pitino is 1-7 against Cal since he's been at UK. Eventually someone is going to have to give Cal credit for being a great coach. Eventually..

Come on Dayton.
Wipe that smug look from Wilbekin's face.
God, I hate Florida!

I want Florida and UK to play in the championship game. Rematch! I don't think there's any way UD can beat Florida. The Cinderella ride is over. Florida is just too good.

Losing WCS may hurt a good amount. I'm not Dakari fan, but although he's mostly soft he did hold his own at times last night. Lucas Oil was fuckin ROCKING tonight. As usual Loserville fans were loud and obnoxious as shit beforehand. I told every UK fan I could that that was exactly how they were in New Orleans before we gave em that whoopin. Just loud and stupid as shit. And look what happens.

Nothing better than seeing a bunch of depressed quiet fans of little brother university file out of an arena all sad and dejected. It gets me rock fucking hard, actually. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

On another note, Pitino is 1-7 against Cal since he's been at UK. Eventually someone is going to have to give Cal credit for being a great coach. Eventually..

This. UK is too inexperienced to make a run. You can't win with Freshmen. Wichita St and Louisville had plenty of senior leadership, but went home anyway. People tend to let their hatred for Cal overshadow how good of a coach he really is. One win away from making it to the FF through the toughest region starting 5 freshmen. Regardless what happens vs Michigan, this team has improved by leaps and bounds in a short period of time.

This. UK is too inexperienced to make a run. You can't win with Freshmen. Wichita St and Louisville had plenty of senior leadership, but went home anyway. People tend to let their hatred for Cal overshadow how good of a coach he really is. One win away from making it to the FF through the toughest region starting 5 freshmen. Regardless what happens vs Michigan, this team has improved by leaps and bounds in a short period of time.

True, but what sucks is after the tourney is over, they're starting all over again. I miss the days when guys stuck around at least for a couple years so you could at least get to know their names.

I think all year UK was a team of great players and now they are playing like a great team.  I'm not a big Cal guy and I hope they don't win, but I could easily see them do it.  They are the most talented team remaining.

Wish Florida wouldn't have gotten such a big lead on the Flyers.  They weren't a team built to run.  Once they got down big, it was always going to be too much to overcome.  Great run for them.  Hope they can replicate next year.

I think the thing this young UK team has learned more than anything aside from just playing together and being unselfish is learning not to panic and close out the games that are close, games they were routinely losing to (sometimes bad) opponents during the regular season.

SWEET! Not only does UK continue it's improbable run, but even with them knocking Michigan out I do believe I am going to win the Go-Bengals bracket contest!

What a game. How UK keeps managing to pull rabbits out of their hats at the end of games is beyond me. Won the last three games in a row by a combined 9 points. My fingernails are gone.

True, but what sucks is after the tourney is over, they're starting all over again. I miss the days when guys stuck around at least for a couple years so you could at least get to know their names.

I think the two year rule is coming Bung, so it might give you some relief in that aspect. Having said that, a lot of people questioned Cal's formula. I know last year and at times this year it made one wonder, but one can't argue with 3 Final Fours in 4 years and Cal is 17-2 in the tourney at UK. Something's sure working....Go Big Blue!!!

Awww for fucks sake! 

lol @ Old

Where did Lee come from?

I think UConn is going to take Florida. So we will face UConn in the Championship Game, if, and hopefully when, we make it.

Lee came up big for sure. He averaged a triple-double in high school...lol

Archived