2014 March Madness Thread

JC

They underachieved. And were under seeded. 

Possibly, but you could argue that a better seed would have helped them, not hurt them. Generally speaking an 8 seed is a tougher road to the FF and it's rare for one to make it there.

Wow, this Florida game has the worst announcing. It's like Florida is playing in a vacuum against no one. What is Florida doing wrong? What can they do to fix it? Cheering for them. This is ridiculous.

Never mind. I just realized the games are on both TNT and TBS, and that I happened to watch the Gators Teamcast.

Wow. If UK wins, it will be an 8 versus a 7 seed championship game. A number 8 seed has won the championship game once. A 7 has never won it. UK has only won it as a 1 or 2 seed. UCONN as a 3. No team lower than an 8 has EVER won it all. Wisconsin has never won it in the modern era (they won in 1941). Interesting.

:lol:

Poor Old. Even his home state team couldn't beat UK. I don't know how they keep doing this, winning at the end of games, but it's exciting. Andrew Harrison with three straight game winners at or near the buzzer. Awesome!

:lol:

Poor Old. Even his home state team couldn't beat UK.

My home state is Ohio, My step-daughter is a Junior at  Wisconsin. 

And had season's tickets for basketball this season.

My family in Kentucky made me hate UK at an early age. 

We literally used to go there every weekend and that is ALL

they would talk about year round, UK Basketball. 

I would be like "So what do you think about the Reds?"

UK BABY!!!!" And then I would be like "Ummm, OK. 

So how but them Bengals?" And they would respond

with something like "Rexington!!!!" 

UK is like the Pittsburgh Stealers of College Basketball to me. 

No offense to anyone. 

Yeah, if it weren't for UK fans.....like 97% of them.....I wouldn't mind UK...they're a local team and I like pretty much all local teams.  Even Louisville who is supposed to be a rival of my alma mater.   Great game though....

And congrats Steve.....you won the NCAA pool.  Nice job of being lucky :lol:  

Yeah, if it weren't for UK fans.....like 97% of them.....I wouldn't mind UK...they're a local team and I like pretty much all local teams.  Even Louisville who is supposed to be a rival of my alma mater.   Great game though....

And congrats Steve.....you won the NCAA pool.  Nice job of being lucky :lol:  

Lucky? I'm in 2,356,789th place on my ESPN bracket!

Zero percent of UK fans even went to UK! They are all hillbillies that didn't even go to college at UK. Like Old said, how them Bengals, UK baby....yeeeeehaaaaaaaa

That's not true, and even if it were partly true, what else do the people of Kentucky have to root for? Horses? Bourbon? Tobacco? Certainly not Louisville!

Nothing sweeter than beating a sleaze bag like Calipari AGAIN in the final four. The rest of college basketball can thank UConn personally for UK not winning 3 of the last 4 titles.

This makes it 4 of the past 16 titles for UConn. That's 25% for you mathematicians out there. Since the tournament expanded to 64, Duke and UConn have the most with 4.

And for everyone who thought our entire program was just Calhoun and we'd fade away when he left... As drake would say, "We started from the bottom now we here."

Archived