2014 Reds Season Thread!!! GO REDS!!!

Bunghole

Anybody else hear that Votto interview where he kept stressing the word "injured" over & over? That was some whiny shit. Totally condescending & bitchy. I've never been a fan of his attitude to begin with & you could tell the other guys on the team must've been pressuring him to suck it up. Barring that, best not to say anything at all.

If you are referencing votto then one he went on the disabled list and two his reason is not his thigh/knee it is mental again. There was an issue with the thigh early in the season but the reason for this long delay is not the thigh. 

You got a cite to back that up?

no but i know people who know. it is partially why my faith in the organization has gone down considerably and why i expected this year to blow. lots in the organization thought the same thing.

If that were true, you're talking about a whole lot of people involved in a cover up including the team, doctors, media, etc. I don't see how that'd be possible.

i said he originally went on the DL for his injury...there haven't been doctors giving details in how long?

at one point you said he went on the DL originally because Shumaker called him out for not taking batting practice. Now your saying it was originally the thigh but it's not anymore. In July Kremchek said he'd be out long term with the injury. Are you saying the PRP injections didn't happen either?

at one point you said he went on the DL originally because Shumaker called him out for not taking batting practice. Now your saying it was originally the thigh but it's not anymore. In July Kremchek said he'd be out long term with the injury. Are you saying the PRP injections didn't happen either?

lol

But the "sources"111

Hamilton hit the ball, bounced off the pitchers ankle, pitcher tried to throw it to first, bad throw, ump was in a bad position and Hamilton ran him over.  

Now it is a rain delay. 

Thanks!  :)

Going to have to find the video of that... 

yeah. he was playing through the injury he had and still could be playing through it now. just like he played through it previously.

lol

But the "sources"111

do you ever actually have something of substance to say?

Hamilton hit the ball, bounced off the pitchers ankle, pitcher tried to throw it to first, bad throw, ump was in a bad position and Hamilton ran him over.  

Now it is a rain delay. 

haha, must have been a small umpire!

yeah. he was playing through the injury he had and still could be playing through it now. just like he played through it previously.

do you ever actually have something of substance to say?

haha, must have been a small umpire!

LOLOLOL, irony at its finest. Keep giving us da whispers, okay??  All of them have about as much substance as the above post.

Archived