What the hell is happening in Ferguson?

kennethmw

Interview with Shawn Parcells who assisted in the 2nd autopsy.  Answers some questions about what "may" have happened.

http://on.msnbc.com/1pGxIs7

Good interview with one of the witnesses who it is being reported by some that said he was shot in the back.  At no point does she say that.

http://on.msnbc.com/1nUExkx

Thank you for this, the eyewitness interview is a good one. Keep in mind that this woman isnt from that area she was picking up an employee of hers and didnt even know Brown thus has no bias one way or the other towards Brown.

Thank you for this, the eyewitness interview is a good one. Keep in mind that this woman isnt from that area she was picking up an employee of hers and didnt even know Brown thus has no bias one way or the other towards Brown.

Thanks, now compare her report to someone who calls into a radio station to say someone told me this is what happened.  Sorry but this witness is more creditable then the radio caller.  Her story also adds up with what the other witnesses have been reporting.

Don't know if it was hear or somewhere else but someone asked the questions about how many people does it take to be believed over what the officer may say.

One of my biggest concerns has been the fact that the police didn't talk to any witnesses until they started showing up on TV saying no one had talked to them.  How did the guy who was with Michael Brown not get questioned right away.

Thanks, now compare her report to someone who calls into a radio station to say someone told me this is what happened.  Sorry but this witness is more creditable then the radio caller.  Her story also adds up with what the other witnesses have been reporting.

Don't know if it was hear or somewhere else but someone asked the questions about how many people does it take to be believed over what the officer may say.

One of my biggest concerns has been the fact that the police didn't talk to any witnesses until they started showing up on TV saying no one had talked to them.  How did the guy who was with Michael Brown not get questioned right away.

Yeah that at best is incompetence...... AT BEST 

Holy shit I am literally :lmao: at him trying to degrade me and then me getting

to show him what he said was false was in the SAME FUCKING LINK HE POSTED TO ME!!!

:20: I can't breath! 

Old, that was the story I quoted. The exact same one.

He was walking down the middle of the street like an idiot, breaking the law. The cop stopped him, and tried to get them to move over. AFTER he initially stopped, he saw the cigars. Thats when he tried to get out of his car and when he was assaulted initially by the criminal. Your point, was my exact point- but you stopped short of the actual point.

I'm not a cop that is trained in such matters and has other means of stopping him that isn't a gun.

But anyway no I would not let him. I would kick his fucking ass. Stomp a mud hole in his ass

and walk that fucker dry. 

So now that cop was going to get killed? Show me where Michael Brown was ever convicted of murder.

Accused of murder? Violent history or record? He graduated High School and was getting ready to

start College. Took more cigars than he paid for or was rude and all of a sudden he's a murderer?

OK. And my mind set makes no sense? lol 

It is hilarious that you try and slam me for "running with lies put out by certain liberal media outlets,

and refuse to accept truth and facts as they are reported" but I can show you in a link from the same

fucking site you just posted that he was stopped for walking across the street and only after did he realize

he "might" be a suspect. Read the 3rd article down. 

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ferguson-chief-says-officer-didn-t-know-michael-brown-was/article_52c40b84-ad90-5f9a-973c-70d628d0be04.html?mobile_touch=true

:lmao: 

You were saying? 

So you are going to stop and beat into submission a guy the size of an NFL offensive lineman? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And wait, you are painting the picture of an angel again, who are you, his mom? The dude just robbed a store and assaulted an old man working there. He just assaulted a police officer for christsakes... what in the world is wrong with you? The dude was on a violent crime spree. Yes, you can easily kill someone with fists, especially at that size. Yes, you can easily kill someone with one punch. Yes, you can easily kill someone when you knock them out over concrete.

And if someone is a big enough degenerate to attack a cop, and then charge back for more- goddamn right there is a good chance he wont stop until the cop is dead. You are talking about a piece of dogshit excuse of a human being at this point. He has no morals. He has no fear of repercussion. That much is the most obvious part of this whole thing.

How you defend someone like that, and then disregard the life of a cop that for all we know was a model citizen, boggles my mind.

By the way- show me anyone who has been convicted of murder before they actually committed it.

Further the owner of the store said nobody from the store itself reported them stolen that a customer had called the police. That makes me question whether or not the clerk believed they were stolen.

The clerk lives and works in that area. Look at they way people there are acting right now.. Look at this shit that goes on every day in low income black neighborhoods- and this was a violent criminal that just did that to him. No doubt, he would have feared for his safety and repercussions to report a crime over some cigars. The dude obviously isnt an idiot.

Police have reported that approximately a dozen eyewitnesses have come to the station to give correct statements, and they all corroborate the officers story- not the  innocent gentle giant who was holding his hands in the air and facing away massive lie that has been perpetuated.

Old, that was the story I quoted. The exact same one.

He was walking down the middle of the street like an idiot, breaking the law. The cop stopped him, and tried to get them to move over. AFTER he initially stopped, he saw the cigars. Thats when he tried to get out of his car and when he was assaulted initially by the criminal. Your point, was my exact point- but you stopped short of the actual point.

According to the lawyer for the store

"the Ferguson Market attorney said police did not see the video until after the unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, was shot dead in the street."

"In a separate news video (embedded below) the Ferguson Market attorney also says any alleged theft of cigars had nothing to do with Michael Brown being shot to death by Ferguson police:"

The lawyer won't say anything was stolen, the store didn't report a theft, the only person saying anything was stolen is the chief of police. 

The clerk lives and works in that area. Look at they way people there are acting right now.. Look at this shit that goes on every day in low income black neighborhoods- and this was a violent criminal that just did that to him. No doubt, he would have feared for his safety and repercussions to report a crime over some cigars. The dude obviously isnt an idiot.

"the Ferguson Market attorney said police did not see the video until after the unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, was shot dead in the street."

"In a separate news video (embedded below) the Ferguson Market attorney also says any alleged theft of cigars had nothing to do with Michael Brown being shot to death by Ferguson police:"

The lawyer won't say anything was stolen, the store didn't report a theft, the only person saying anything was stolen is the chief of police. 

The lawyer for the store said that the theft of cigars had nothing to do with his death. Which is completely true. He wasnt shot because he stole cigars. He was shot because he assaulted an officer and then came running back to try to inflict more damage.

Again, valid fear of repercussions. You can see how ignorant and unruly people are there right now- you think this store owner or his lawyer want to put a bullseye on their property or lives? The  ONLY option for them is to let the police do th talking and keep themeselves out of it as much as possible.

Again, valid fear of repercussions. You can see how ignorant and unruly people are there right now- you think this store owner or his lawyer want to put a bullseye on their property or lives?

Even the police have said the people looting and acting that way are out of towners, not locals. 

I literally sighed after reading this. 

Actually he didn't attack a clerk. 

The clerk came and confronted him and put his hands on him.

He pushed him away. 

It has been speculated that Brown paid for cigars, didn't have enough money to cover them

and either tried to put some back or took them. Then was confronted. There was no attack.

And the clerk never called the police reporting ANY crime.

Your bias is showing. 

My bias is showing? Your acting like what he did with the clerk is all cool. "happens all the time....I dont have enough money to pay for something and a clerk goes after me so I throw him out of the way"

Please don't come destroy my store band of roaming thugs.

My bias is showing? Your acting like what he did with the clerk is all cool. "happens all the time....I dont have enough money to pay for something and a clerk goes after me so I throw him out of the way"

I don't think he was saying that it was "all cool".. Just that he didn't "attack" the clerk.

Even the police have said the people looting and acting that way are out of towners, not locals. 

Which is true to an extent but a little too convenient. Check the arrest records. While there are certainly out of towners trying to rile everyone up, the numbers show that there were 77 arrests with 70 of them being locals. I think it is quite clear that local community leaders are trying to save face here by making statements that all the people causing trouble are out of towners.

So you are going to stop and beat into submission a guy the size of an NFL offensive lineman? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And wait, you are painting the picture of an angel again, who are you, his mom? The dude just robbed a store and assaulted an old man working there. He just assaulted a police officer for christsakes... what in the world is wrong with you? The dude was on a violent crime spree. Yes, you can easily kill someone with fists, especially at that size. Yes, you can easily kill someone with one punch. Yes, you can easily kill someone when you knock them out over concrete.

And if someone is a big enough degenerate to attack a cop, and then charge back for more- goddamn right there is a good chance he wont stop until the cop is dead. You are talking about a piece of dogshit excuse of a human being at this point. He has no morals. He has no fear of repercussion. That much is the most obvious part of this whole thing.

How you defend someone like that, and then disregard the life of a cop that for all we know was a model citizen, boggles my mind.

By the way- show me anyone who has been convicted of murder before they actually committed it.

I have a better chance of whipping his ass than I do ever shooting an intruder. 

You have a better chance of killing yourself with your gun than you do someone else.

That is right. 

Sigh. Robbed? Shoplifted would be a better word, if that.

Robbed just makes it more justified, right? 

Assaulted? Violent crime spree? Dog shit? Now we're really trying to justify it. It makes me laugh. 

But not in a funny ha-ha way. 

Your bias is showing too. 

I am not trying to make him sound like anything other than someone that didn't deserve to be shot

6 times dead in the street. Quit asking me what's wrong with me and trying to demean me.

I am showing compassion for a fellow human being. You're showing contempt, utter disdain.

Unarmed people should not be shot dead in the street by people we pay to protect us. PERIOD.

Cops could just shoot whoever and say "well he could have killed me" and you'd be OK with that?

Like I said in my first post then, let's not even waste our tax dollars arming cops with non-lethal weapons.

Let's let them play Dexter and just eliminate whoever they think is worthy of eliminating. I mean the kid took

cigars and pushed someone away that put their hands on him! Robber, assault, crime spree, blah blah blah.

It is ridiculous and and down right inhumane the lengths you're going to to defend the indefensible. 

I'm not sure how what happened at the convenient store is really relevant.

So far we have eye witnesses on camera saying the victim was giving himself up and an autopsy report confirming those statements.  The only thing we have on the other side is the word of the police.

I'm not saying that we know exactly what happened here, but there is far more evidence to suggest a wrongfull killing rather than an officer whose life was in danger.

I'm not sure how what happened at the convenient store is really relevant.

So far we have eye witnesses on camera saying the victim was giving himself up and an autopsy report confirming those statements.  The only thing we have on the other side is the word of the police.

I'm not saying that we know exactly what happened here, but there is far more evidence to suggest a wrongfull killing rather than an officer whose life was in danger.

Certainly what RayDogg posted has corraborated more of the story.

I disagree. 

So customers call on criminal activity all the time when it's not really a criminal activity?

I have a better chance of whipping his ass than I do ever shooting an intruder. 

You have a better chance of killing yourself with you gun than you do someone else.

That is right. 

Sigh. Robbed? Shoplifted would be a better word, if that.

Robbed just makes it more justified, right? 

Assaulted? Violent crime spree? Dog shit? Now we're really trying to justify it. It makes me laugh. 

But not in a funny ha-ha way. 

Your bias is showing too. 

I am not trying to make him sound like anything other than someone that didn't deserve to be shot

6 times dead in the street. Quit asking me what's wrong with me and trying to demean me.

I am showing compassion for a fellow human being. You're showing contempt, utter disdain.

What's wrong with you? Did he fuck your Mom?

Unarmed people should not be shot dead in the street by people we pay to protect us. PERIOD.

Cops could just shoot whoever and say "well he could have killed me" and you'd be OK with that?

Like I said in my first post then, let's not even waste our tax dollars arming cops with non-lethal weapons.

Let's let them play Dexter and just eliminate whoever they think is worthy of eliminating. I mean the kid took

cigars and pushed someone away that put their hands on him! Robber, assault, crime spree, blah blah blah.

It is ridiculous and and down right inhumane the lengths you're going to to defend the indefensible. 

Your Mom must very proud. 

Show some respect bro.

Archived