Go-Bengals Tailgate in Indy...Mobile Jungle

Just an FYI,  plenty of tix on the cheap  available on ticketmaster, stub hub, and seat geek.

Who fuckin cares if we lose,  misery loves company if the worse case senario happens.   Best case is you are in a visiting city with a bunch of Bengals fans celebrating the first playoff win in who knows how long.

Buy them up and bring the Jungle north to Indy.

Just printed out my tickets. Who's going and where is the tailgate ?? Willett providing entertainment and enjoyment for those that want to partake.

1. Numbers

What section you guys sitting in? I am in charge of getting 4 tickets for some of the guys from our tailgate crew... 

What section you guys sitting in? I am in charge of getting 4 tickets for some of the guys from our tailgate crew... 

I'm in 335. Where will the tailgate be ? Once we know that, we'll also know where the Willett will be. This is the small batch rye whiskey and not the usual stuff.

Tailgate

500-598 W. Norwood street

That location is being passed around as the official tailgating lot for Bengal fans over at Jungle noise.

Sounds like a plan unless Bengal Ken is going to a different one. His other half is the ceremonial bottle opener and first shot taker.

What's the parking situation around the stadium?

500-598 W. Norwood street is a place being thrown around for Bengal tailgates.

Parkwhiz.com you can prepay parking for other lots but it gives you a nice layout of the parking around the stadium.

Google colts parking tailgate.

Going from memory there are a bunch on Meridian.

I wish...

Was thinking though, with Indianapolis not too far from Cincy, it'd be nice to see a lot orange in the seats come Sunday. I haven't been around the Bengals home crowd, so its not exactly in experience that I say this, but I don't really get the impression that the fan base as a whole is very dedicated and fanatical - not in the sense I'd expect to see a sea of Bengals fans at Lucas Oil like you typically would an eye-burning orgy of sister-fucking inbreds waving their urine-soaked cloth diapers yelling "Here we go!" through the last two remaining teeth in their mouth at an opponent's stadium.

500-598 W. Norwood street is a place being thrown around for Bengal tailgates.

Parkwhiz.com you can prepay parking for other lots but it gives you a nice layout of the parking around the stadium.

Google colts parking tailgate.

Going from memory there are a bunch on Meridian.

Thanks!

Archived