!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

This is the second time in four weeks Gresham has gone from questionable to out.

Bulging disc for Gresh

RT @GregBorchers: @pauldehnerjr will Adam Jones see any reps at receiver? Not kidding // Why not at this point? Take him over Cobi.

Play clean and bully those soft Colts. Run run run

Their goal is to stop the run today. They know what we are going to do. But I doubt they can stop hill. He will do what he's been doing then boom, pass game will open. Sanu is no slouch and Greg when played for us he did help. Tate is actually a good WR also and so is Cobi. If we lose we lose but let's come out fighting and bully those fuckers in the trenches like Whitt said.

Inbgvoz0_normal.jpegColey Harvey @ColeyHarvey  ·  14m 14 minutes ago
For those who have been asking, the #Bengals are going all white today. They are 16-22 all-time in that uni combo.

Damn I like the white on black combo

lap says watch rex burkhead maybe in the slot

I like this. Forgot about him.

Dumbass Hue isn't gonna utilize Greg Little. I bet we keep throwing it to sanu and try to run but our run game might get stuffed. We are bout to get embarrassed. Dalton is gonna play like Ryan Lindley.

Hey man, for real Pls be positive today. That shit sucks keep seeing you say we gonna lose. I'm begging you be positive and good things will happen. Quit sounding like my ex wife lol

Hey man, for real Pls be positive today. That shit sucks keep seeing you say we gonna lose. I'm begging you be positive and good things will happen. Quit sounding like my ex wife lol

Well, as we have seen on many occasions before, sometimes being behind the 8 ball rallies the troops.  NE goes to super bowl with no recievers, GB wins one with all their starting DBs out.   WE will know very quickly how things will go today.   If the Bengals come out very business-like and methodical, I sense doom.  If they come out fired up "we're sick of this shit" mentality, I sense a kick ass performance.

Well, as we have seen on many occasions before, sometimes being behind the 8 ball rallies the troops.  NE goes to super bowl with no recievers, GB wins one with all their starting DBs out.   WE will know very quickly how things will go today.   If the Bengals come out very business-like and methodical, I sense doom.  If they come out fired up "we're sick of this shit" mentality, I sense a kick ass performance.

I agree. And Adam Jones said it that they are sick of it. They want to win this for the guys in the locker room so bad and the coach. Let's fucking get it.

Just saw that Jeremy hill feature on ESPN ,gonna be a beast

Man I just don't want to go one and done. Last 2years I was so fucking positive and got my heart crushed

Archived