!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

Well, as we have seen on many occasions before, sometimes being behind the 8 ball rallies the troops.  NE goes to super bowl with no recievers, GB wins one with all their starting DBs out.   WE will know very quickly how things will go today.   If the Bengals come out very business-like and methodical, I sense doom.  If they come out fired up "we're sick of this shit" mentality, I sense a kick ass performance.

I officially have no expectations for this game; meaning I have absolutely no idea what to expect... 

Ugh... starting to feel sick to my stomach. On paper, this looks like a recipe for disaster. Let's hope the pre-game perception doesn't become reality.

Anyone want to take guesses on how many passes Dalton puts on the numbers to his 10 ft. tall receivers today?

Dumbass Hue isn't gonna utilize Greg Little. I bet we keep throwing it to sanu and try to run but our run game might get stuffed. We are bout to get embarrassed. Dalton is gonna play like Ryan Lindley.

Good lord. It surely wouldn't be a gameday without your optimistic outlook Elijah.

Have some faith brother! :gobengals:

Archived