Adam “Pacman” Jones will meet five lucky fans, only 12 days left to enter

By Cameron Duval

May 14, 2015 11:47 am EDT

The days are numbered for all of you Bengals fans.

All it takes is one click and you can enter for a chance to win a meet and greet with Adam “Pacman” Jones.

For a shortcut to the entry process, click here.

ADAm Pacman Jones @REALPACMAN24

A really cool event, but only five can win.

The contest will close on May 26.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/adam_pacman_jones_will_meet_five_lucky_fans_only_12_days_left_to_enter/18795377?linksrc=fscom_team_nfl_cincinnati_bengals

Met him at a military related event a few years back and he was less than cordial which had probably skewed my view on him I guess. Although I've seen it mentioned in run ins with other people that he's a pretty fun cat.

Geno Atkins on the other hand is genuinely a good dude. Marvin was kind of prick, but I imagine you have to be if you coach a football team.

Five contest winners will compete for a chance to get punched in the fucking face by a real NFL player.

Winner must be present for final drawing on June 1, 2015 and will be disqualified if already paralyzed.

Must be a woman at least 18 years old to win.

Autographs available for purchase at event.

Signed Program - $20

Signed Mini-Helmet - $300

Signed Football - $500

Player will autograph titties for free.

Note: Player will PAY $200 for ride home.

Must have proof of Insurance.

Met him at a military related event a few years back and he was less than cordial which had probably skewed my view on him I guess. Although I've seen it mentioned in run ins with other people that he's a pretty fun cat.

Geno Atkins on the other hand is genuinely a good dude. Marvin was kind of prick, but I imagine you have to be if you coach a football team.

Especially in this city with these fans.

I've ran into Marvin a few times. Early in his career he was much more friendly than recent. He is great at his own charity events though and he does a lot of charity work.

Actually, they should pick me to meet him. Do you remember, I was the one who originally wanted him here when he was just released from Dallas? Truly, they should pick me. I wanted Adam before anyone else. And all of you gave me heck!

I've ran into Marvin a few times. Early in his career he was much more friendly than recent. He is great at his own charity events though and he does a lot of charity work.

He has it lucky in this city.

It has to be tiring in social situations to be him.  Everyone giving you player and game strategy advice, or asking you the same inane question you've been asked a million times before.  Yeah, he gets paid a shitload of money to slap on a happy face and tolerate people at these events, but it would still have to get to you at some point. 

That's the last time I defend Marvin.

Only time I want to see Bengals is when they are in uniform on the field. I'm not particularly enamored with them otherwise. Meeting them in real life usually reminds me that they're just athletes - not heroes or saints. I'm glad some use their fame to help charities or do Make a Wish things for sick kids, but once you're all grown up, you just see 'em for what they are - big, fast people with a lot of time for the weight room.

It has to be tiring in social situations to be him.  Everyone giving you player and game strategy advice, or asking you the same inane question you've been asked a million times before.  Yeah, he gets paid a shitload of money to slap on a happy face and tolerate people at these events, but it would still have to get to you at some point. 

That's the last time I defend Marvin.

Haha, yeah I met Marvin last year at the show they did at Moerlein Lager house last year. He did the show on his birthday and everyone that met him you'd hear some bs football advice. Like some idiot attending a bar is going to know something that a billion dollar organization hasn't thought of or tried. I wouldn't have been as polite as him.

Haha, I hope that you have to defend him again. Maybe that means we win a SB.

Haha, yeah I met Marvin last year at the show they did at Moerlein Lager house last year. He did the show on his birthday and everyone that met him you'd hear some bs football advice. Like some idiot attending a bar is going to know something that a billion dollar organization hasn't thought of or tried. I wouldn't have been as polite as him.

Haha, I hope that you have to defend him again. Maybe that means we win a SB.

like swim move NEWBENGALS type of fans..

a friend and member here was at a sports bar (waiting for me to get off work) they were in from out of town.. and heard some local sports fools saying if the bengals want to win they need to cut carson palmer, fire marvin lewis, and hire brian kelly and sign jason pike....as they are far better coach/QB's..

I would love to have a few beers and just shoot the shit with Pacman

Actually, they should pick me to meet him. Do you remember, I was the one who originally wanted him here when he was just released from Dallas? Truly, they should pick me. I wanted Adam before anyone else. And all of you gave me heck!

How can we forget? Almost everytime someone mentions his name you post to remind us of that. :lol:

a friend and member here was at a sports bar (waiting for me to get off work) they were in from out of town.. and heard some local sports fools saying if the bengals want to win they need to cut carson palmer, fire marvin lewis, and hire brian kelly and sign jason pike....as they are far better coach/QB's..

hahaha, i forgot about that guy

No one has it lucky that has to work around Mike Brown's road blocks and deal with many of the "fans" in this city.

The fans of this team, the city and the media are about the easiest you could possibly ever hope for.

And yeah, fuck the fans... they last won a playoff game 25 years ago- those bastard fans need to show some patience.

That dude sucks.  :ninja:

Archived