HELLO ALL!

LacesOUT!!

Guest steggyD

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 16 2005, 08:14 PM']welcome... hopefully see you at some games... what section you in?  this will likely get moved...to the tailgate section...
[right][post="132007"][/post][/right][/quote]
Go sounds like a giddy little schoolgirl. :unsure:

Oops, am I gonna get banned?

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 16 2005, 07:14 PM']welcome... hopefully see you at some games... what section you in?  this will likely get moved...to the tailgate section...
[right][post="132007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[B]My tickets are in section 338 rown 9. I'll be at every home game and hopefully the Tennesee and Detroit away games.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 16 2005, 07:15 PM']Go sounds like a giddy little schoolgirl.  :unsure:

Oops, am I gonna get banned?
[right][post="132010"][/post][/right][/quote]

ha... ass

[quote name='LacesOUT!!' date='Aug 16 2005, 07:25 PM'][B]My tickets are in section 338 rown 9. I'll be at every home game and hopefully the Tennesee and Detroit away games.
[right][post="132022"][/post][/right][/quote]

nice... honesty i dont know who you are, i know your name obviously mt lambert, but i dont know your face from meetings and stuff....

your bss is a season ticket holder too, i think up near you, ...im down in 116.. opposite side i think... this is ryan if you didnt catch that :ninja:

[quote name='LacesOUT!!' date='Aug 16 2005, 07:25 PM'][B]My tickets are in section 338 rown 9. I'll be at every home game and hopefully the Tennesee and Detroit away games.
[right][post="132022"][/post][/right][/quote]
which detroit game? regular season or super bowl :D

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='LacesOUT!!' date='Aug 16 2005, 08:06 PM']HELLO FELLOW BENGALS FANS!

3 year season ticket holder here! Found this website due to a fellow co-worker....whose husband runs the site!

I look forward to chatting on here and W :thumbsup: WHODEY to all!
[right][post="131999"][/post][/right][/quote]

Welcome aboard (no pun intended).

[quote name='LacesOUT!!' date='Aug 16 2005, 07:06 PM']HELLO FELLOW BENGALS FANS!

3 year season ticket holder here! Found this website due to a fellow co-worker....whose husband runs the site!

I look forward to chatting on here and W :thumbsup: WHODEY to all!
[right][post="131999"][/post][/right][/quote]

Welcome from a fellow rookie!!

Archived