Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Rick said:

He was the Bengals second choice for center, not the first. 

There's no way to know if that's true or not. Either way, we got a good one. Hometown boy, good upbringing, awesome athlete, great leadership skills, high energy guy, loves to play...what's not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

There's no way to know if that's true or not. Either way, we got a good one. Hometown boy, good upbringing, awesome athlete, great leadership skills, high energy guy, loves to play...what's not to like?

1.) While reading about college seniors entering the 2018 draft, I read or heard something about his short arms. 2.) He was not rated the best center in the draft. 3.) He injured himself at the combine. 4.) I am concerned he may become a china doll. 5.) I wonder if we should have taken an offensive tackle. 6.) And what man would use the name Billy, other than Billy the Kid?

F52F38D1-85A8-4C54-B3F0-6D7E80F74EB5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy Joel Billy Graham Billy Preston Billy Idol Billy Squier Billy Bob Thornton Billy Shears Billy White shoes Johnson Billy Hamilton Billy Martin

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, schotzee said:

Billy Joel Billy Graham Billy Preston Billy Idol Billy Squier Billy Bob Thornton Billy Shears Billy White shoes Johnson Billy Hamilton Billy Martin

I may have to rethink this?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy Corgan, Billy Ray Cyrus, Billy Mays, Billy Crystal, Billy Gibbons, Billy Ocean.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whodey? said:

And everyone knows a Billy Badass or two. 🤣

Yikes! I definitely need to rethink this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On second thought, you have to be a tough guy to carry the name Billy. (It reminds me of the song, A Boy Named Sue.)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rick said:

On second thought, you have to be a tough guy to carry the name Billy. (It reminds me of the song, A Boy Named Sue.)

 

 

Great song! Johnny's badass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, oldschooler said:

 

He was the best center in the draft. What are the Lions thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rick said:

He was the best center in the draft. What are the Lions thinking?

 

Tune in to the press conference tomorrow at 3 pm, this is like deja vu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rick said:

He was the best center in the draft. What are the Lions thinking?

That his arms are too short and that he looks into the upturned catsup bottle to see what is taking so long.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

That his arms are too short and that he looks into the upturned catsup bottle to see what is taking so long.

:24:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

That his arms are too short and that he looks into the upturned catsup bottle to see what is taking so long.

DILLY DILLY!

 

BILLY BILLY!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×