47 minutes ago, Griever said:

Damn, I wouldn't mind spending quarantine in that place

Maybe not corona virus but God only knows what else you could catch.

I wonder if he got back from the Stealers playoff game and just flopped out on that big black sectional staring up at the ceiling and said ......"oh my God what have I done?" 

At that price, I would want to be a little further from the neighbors. Those houses look as close as they are in my 100 year old plus neighborhood. 

I can't tell if that's a 3rd floor or the McMansion architectural vomit where they put windows on an attic facade or railing on a "balcony" you can't actually get to inside.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I can't tell if that's a 3rd floor or the McMansion architectural vomit where they put windows on an attic facade or railing on a "balcony" you can't actually get to inside.

I have several friends that have bought some of those McMansions around the Midwest.  Most are lucky if they go 5 years without having to call a roofer or contractor to fix the ceiling leaks that always show up.

5 hours ago, westside bengal said:

I have several friends that have bought some of those McMansions around the Midwest.  Most are lucky if they go 5 years without having to call a roofer or contractor to fix the ceiling leaks that always show up.

Contractor grade is just another word for shit.  

• Upvote 1