• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll do you one better where we still get Chase.   1. OL - Thuney, Alex Leatherwood in the 2nd round to play RT. Resign Quinton Spain 2. WR - Jamar Chase with the 1st pick 3. You c

Another option is to sign good Free agent OL to 1 years deals and STILL draft Sewell.    Excellent article in the Athletic today on team building:   Lombardi: Want to build a title

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I could live with Spain at RG as long as he has someone competent next to him at tackle. 

Agree totally..i think his run blocking is suited on the right..

Dont trust him on blindside pass protection...

10 hours ago, spicoli said:

I could live with Spain at RG as long as he has someone competent next to him at tackle. 

And Center.

I've never been super impressed with the guy we have now

and he's coming off a major injury.

Billy Price is making his annual vow to turn his shit into Shinola

and bring peace to the Middle East.

"Start with a Center" ~ Paul Brown and his first draft choice was Bob Johnson

Corey Linsley, the 1st team all-pro center will be a free agent and is expected to leave Green Bay. He's from Ohio (NE though). He could probably be signed for 11-12 mil per year and that would let us cut Hopkins and his 6 mil. So, not a lot of money to upgrade from question mark to top of the league at the position. We could still make a run at Thuney or Moton. Larry Warford was cut by the Saints last year for cap reasons, then opted out for covid and is now a free agent. He made the probowl in 2017,18, and 19, the last 3 seasons he played at RG. He's probably not too expensive either, maybe 6 mil per year.  So we could upgrade all 3 interior line positions for under 30 mil and still draft a RT, ideally Sewell. If we miss him at 5, at 38 we might be able to choose at least 1 of Cosmi, Radunz, Jenkins. At 69 the options might be Brown or Little. And of course trading up for the guy we want is allowed. 

I’ll take a LG and RT in FA then take Chase or Pitts at 5 and Creed Humphrey at 38. 
OL fixed AND you pick up an elite weapon for JoeyB.
Seems like a good plan to me. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, spicoli said:

I’ll take a LG and RT in FA then take Chase or Pitts at 5 and Creed Humphrey at 38. 
OL fixed AND you pick up an elite weapon for JoeyB.
Seems like a good plan to me. 

co-sign.