2021 Off-season OTA/Mini-camp items/news etc

19 minutes ago, Griever said:

Thanks as always for the updates

Glad to - have lucked into some time each of the last few Tuesdays.

Sounds like we will have media for all three days of mandatory mini-camp next week. 

Burrow's continued progress and the glowing reports from his WRs and observers have me in a really REALLY good mood. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, membengal said:

An interesting thing about Larry I only found out about recently - a friend and high school teammate of mine (yes, from up here in Canada) was one of those coaches of his in NC - I believe his actual position coach.  This friend went down to the states to became a teacher and coach (I believe to try and see if he could "make it" in coaching... he's back up here now though) and we asked him at a recent Zoom-based "reunion" if any of his former players ever went very far - and he talked about Larry. :)

I realize this probably isn't all that rare a thing for you guys down there but for someone from smaller-town Canada to have a friend who coached a future NFL player that is quite rare and pretty cool!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1